Libs have alot of crow to eat, wonder how many will admit it?

ROMNEY WILL BE YOUR NOMINEE BECAUSE HE HAS BEEN CHOSEN FOR YOU.

That's all I've heard for the last 2 months. I told them they were wrong and they laughed. Well who is laughing now? NEWT

He has come back and has now left the field in his dust in the polls. It will take a tremendous smear campaign to stop the train now. And since Obama has no record to stand on I fully expect the knives, lies and distortions to be out in full force.

First stop.....Iowa

Last stop.....1600 Pennsylvania Ave

I wouldn't put money on that.

The GOP establishment has its heart set on Romney. I don't know why.

The real question is, how much do they still control their own party.

Someone has been a busy bee.

Today, 11:03 AM

Mr. Shaman

This message is hidden because Mr. Shaman is on your ignore list.

Today, 11:11 AM

Mr. Shaman

Today, 11:17 AM

Mr. Shaman

Today, 11:27 AM

Mr. Shaman

Damn, I'm getting the same messages...

I am starting to wonder if he's figured out yet that EVERYONE has him on ignore, given how few people actually respond to his posts.

That's all I've heard for the last 2 months. I told them they were wrong and they laughed. Well who is laughing now? NEWT

He has come back and has now left the field in his dust in the polls. It will take a tremendous smear campaign to stop the train now. And since Obama has no record to stand on I fully expect the knives, lies and distortions to be out in full force.

First stop.....Iowa

*yawn*

do you ever start a thread, gramps that ISN'T intended to flame "libs"? not to mention that the only ones saying romney was chosen for you were rightwingnut toons. so there ya go.

:eusa_hand:

You've forgotten???? (....Or, maybe you hadn't heard.)

Grampa Murked U has The Force in his "corner".

317.gif

Mr. Shaman

Mr. Shaman

Mr. Shaman

Mr. Shaman

I am starting to wonder if he's figured out yet that EVERYONE has him on ignore, given how few people actually respond to his posts.

Guys Guys

It only hurts when reading!!

and so it begins.... The first shot has been fired. One problem though......your firing blanks.

Everyone already knows Newts past.

most people barely remember bush...... almost none of the general voting public outside politicial boards like this have any memory of newt.........

there was a reason dole did everythign he could to distance himself from any connection to newt during the 1996 election.. but they are about to be reminded........

your assumption that everyone beyond us is stupid is hilarious. I remember Newt very well an I did not become active in politics until after 9/11 and I never visited a political board until i joined this one.
'Fess-up, Grandfeathers.....you're a typical-Teabagger, who never gave a shit about politics....until some Black-dude moved into the Whitehouse.

You Teabaggers need to get-OVER the idea Obama jumped-in-line, ahead-of-you. He's smarter than any one o' you. THAT'S why he's The President....and, not you.

There IS no such rule that requires ALL WHITE PEOPLE to "pass" (on running for the Presidency), before some Black-dude is permitted to run.

It's time you understand......despite what Republicans assume....being born WHITE, STILL doesn't qualify as an "accomplishment".

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9cwOqKfEYTg]God bless America? and Fuck Pride *RIP George Carlin* - YouTube[/ame]

I hate to disappoint you
543.gif
, but.....White STILL doesn't "trump" a Harvard education.

28obama.xlarge1.jpg

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JmcqDBT37SQ&feature=related]World Reacts to Obama Victory - YouTube[/ame]

827.gif

Mr. Shaman

Mr. Shaman

Mr. Shaman

Mr. Shaman

Guys Guys

It only hurts when reading!!
I'm trying to use words with 5-letters (or, less).

:eusa_eh:

Shaman, I am relluctant to give you advice, because you'd just ignore it... but here are some suggestions.

Don't use big fonts or colored fonts all the time.

Don't put six YouTube videos into every post.

Keep your posts on point.

As my mom the art teacher used to day, just because you have 64 crayons in the box, doesn't mean you need to use all 64 colors.

and so it begins.... The first shot has been fired. One problem though......your firing blanks.

Everyone already knows Newts past.

most people barely remember bush...... almost none of the general voting public outside politicial boards like this have any memory of newt.........

there was a reason dole did everythign he could to distance himself from any connection to newt during the 1996 election.. but they are about to be reminded........

your assumption that everyone beyond us is stupid is hilarious. I remember Newt very well an I did not become active in politics until after 9/11 and I never visited a political board until i joined this one.

.....And, IT SHOWS!!!!!!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ddx8t6zGWxA]President Barack Obama Victory Speech 2012: Election Remarks From Chicago Illinois - YouTube[/ame]

493.gif
493.gif
493.gif
493.gif
493.gif
493.gif

Shaman you pretend to posess creativity when using all the pretty colors in your posts so perhaps you could transfer that dream to creating your own posts rather than trolling months old shit like a sewer worker.

First stop.....Iowa

I read somewhere that the Romney's had Boston Market for Thanksgiving.

Meanwhile, the GObP is floundering - Just like they've been doing for a lot of years now. No leader, no mandate. What little direction they had went bye bye with the teepotters.

Forum List

Back