Libs get kicked off flight for harassing ivanka trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I were on that flight I would have sexually assaulted her like her father does women. Lol. Then said she's lying just like all those other women are lyin about bill and Donald.
This just keeps getting uglier and uglier.
Oh come on that was funny! Why can trump run around grabbing pussy but not me?

This is proof you worship the rich because the truth is you know he gets away with it because he's rich and powerful.
yikes

If I were on that flight I would have sexually assaulted her like her father does women. Lol. Then said she's lying just like all those other women are lyin about bill and Donald.

This is proof you worship the rich because the truth is you know he gets away with it because he's rich and powerful.
yikes
I'm a comfy agnostic, and I voted for Hillary, but keep trying.

I think Ivanka Trumps is an intelligent, charming young woman

But the War on Political Correctness knows no bounds and the innocent will be punished.

This has nothing to do with Political Correctness.

Of course it does...

Political Correctness is a scourge on our society

Simple question Snowflake........why can calling women pigs, dogs, ugly be dismissed with "I am not Political Correct" while telling Ivanka that her father is ruining the country cannot?

Calling A WOMAN a pig is not calling WOMEN pigs.

Spinning an attack on a specific woman, who might very well deserve it, into an attack on all women, and then using that as "evidence" of misogyny so as to marginalize and shout down Trump and his message, is Political Correctness.

The use of pretend outrage to silence opposition.

LOL......Women is the plural of woman, meaning Trump has ridiculed more than one woman

What did Ted Cruz's wife do that deserved to be ridiculed by Trump? Or Miss Universe? Or Carly Fiorina?

Trump excuses it all as "I am not Politically Correct"
The guy on the plane was not being Politically Correct when he criticized Princess Ivanka

You forgive trumps locker talk you'll forgive me. That's what you Christians do.
They threaten the entire planet with their nuclear weapons...but they do it in a Christian way.

yikes
I'm a comfy agnostic, and I voted for Hillary, but keep trying.
Well if you look back I'm actually embarrassed some idiot bothered ivanka on that plane. He should have been tazered

You forgive trumps locker talk you'll forgive me. That's what you Christians do.
They threaten the entire planet with their nuclear weapons...but they do it in a Christian way.
And they say "look we are friends with Russia now that trump won but still just to be safe we're going to build up our nuclear arsenal.

Two limp-wristed queers swing their purses at Ivanka........too bad that she wasn't able to carry pepper spray on the plane. Had I been there? I would have sent the little queer scurrying back to his seat......I despise the leftard faglet butt-pirate faction.

. The best way for issues to be resolved quickly, and to be debated in order to not revisit them again, is to focus only on the issue and it's merits at hand.

Make informed opinions and decisions on it by using the immediate information surrounding the event or issue (not dragging years of bull crap up, and/or back and forth into the arena).... By doing this the nation can begin to move forward again.
The game of the evil one is to hold the past against this nation or against the citizens trying to move forward, and as soon as that past is brought into play in order to muddy the waters, then everything goes backwards from there. No one wins..

It would be best that this is recognized or this nation will forever fail from here on out. Time for people to quit working for the evil one for free, and in promoting such chaos to win in this nation over and over, it's just time. The best way to move forward is to allow the past to not hinder the ideas of the future. Everytime this nation see's people trying to discourage the future by way of the past, they should be called out on it.
Then follow your advice.
. Yep, I admit that we all can get dragged into it, but who always starts it ?? The left are masters at the game, but the game is up now.
there you go again, trying to escape assigning blame to Trump and the right.
. Most of Trump's attacks were a result of being attacked.
How did Miss Universe attack him?

Actually, that's how the conflict started. She attacked Trump. If you're willing to attack someone, don't bitch about the response. But regardless, you're just deflecting and defending the indefensible. What these assholes did to his daughter, is unforgivable. To hell with em.

Then follow your advice.
. Yep, I admit that we all can get dragged into it, but who always starts it ?? The left are masters at the game, but the game is up now.

Actually, that's how the conflict started. She attacked Trump. If you're willing to attack someone, don't bitch about the response. But regardless, you're just deflecting and defending the indefensible. What these assholes did to his daughter, is unforgivable. To hell with em.
She only reported on Trumps behavior when she was Miss Universe......she was not in a position to attack Trump

Trump called her Miss Piggy

The guy on the plane never called Princess Ivanka any names

She only reported on Trumps behavior when she was Miss Universe......she was not in a position to attack Trump

Again, you're just deflecting and defending the indefensible. She isn't Donald Trump. She's his daughter. What these two assholes did, was hateful and cowardly. Hopefully, Karma will make it right.

Again, you're just deflecting and defending the indefensible. She isn't Donald Trump. She's his daughter. What these two assholes did, was hateful and cowardly. Hopefully, Karma will make it right.
Oh....poor Tinkerbell

Can I get you a safe space where nobody is allowed to be mean to Princess Ivanka?

Trump calls women ugly, pigs, dogs and defends it with I am not PC

Nobody called Princess Ivanka names

Oh....poor Tinkerbell

Can I get you a safe space where nobody is allowed to be mean to Princess Ivanka?

She isn't Donald Trump. She didn't deserve that. Shame on you for defending what these creeps did. I think you're a sick individual.

Oh....poor Tinkerbell

She isn't Donald Trump. She didn't deserve that. Shame on you for defending what these creeps did. I think you're a sick individual.

Miss Universe is not Donald Trump
Neither is Ted Cruz's wife or Carly Fiorina

You either want Political Correctness or you don't

The perv couple is still getting hammered on social media. Merry Christmas pervs. Enjoy. It's going to go on for awhile.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back