Libs demanding Trump's tax returns

There is no end to the stupid shit Donald Trump has said & done. He adds to it everyday.

You just don't give a shit.

I learned early in my life to not listen to what someone says, watch what they DO.

What is the "stupid s***" President Donald Trump has DONE?

9%201%202018-XL.jpg
bravo...
1u5ea4yxa2t11.jpg

Wow, where is President Donald Trump taking credit for the malaise economy of failed former President Barack Hussein Obama?

President Obama, the first president in history to NOT have a single year of his administration with a GDP over 3%. Your childish desperation is duly noted! :D

GDP%202000%20to%20today-L.jpg

461 when I looked now and not a single sincere appeal for posting of tax returns.

A sincere appeal would include a .pdf copy of the poster's own personal income tax return.

But none do.

Wonder why sincerity is in such short supply? It's surely not taxable.....though it would instantly become so were America to go sufficiently insane as to ever elect another "progressive".

What does Trump have to hide?

The Great Obama released all his returns

Did failed former President Barack Hussein Obama and Michelle use the short form? He didn't own anything or make anything.

The Obama's needed the help of now convicted felon serving time in prison, Tony Rezko, to purchase his mansion in the same neighborhood where the Rev. Jeremiah Wright and Minister Louis Farrakhan live.

They must think our President is awfully stupid.

Mitt Romney fell for that shit, and they crucified Mr. Romney over it, even though Romney paid MORE than what he was required to.

Donald J Trump isn't stupid, he isn't going to repeat the mistakes of the past.
He’s a pu$$y.

They must think our President is awfully stupid.

Mitt Romney fell for that shit, and they crucified Mr. Romney over it, even though Romney paid MORE than what he was required to.

Donald J Trump isn't stupid, he isn't going to repeat the mistakes of the past.
He’s a pu$$y.

The point is that President Trump isn't stupid- in fact he's been called a" very stable genius". When he was examined by Dr. Ronny Jackson, WH physician, he was administered the official Cognitive Test and made an unbelievably superb score.

Forum List

Back