Libs Big Lie on McCarthy is embarrassing by now

So the Deep Horizon explosion never happened either? Fascinating, the one thing Progressive can continue to fictionalize is the Evilness of Joe McCarthy. Absolutely fascinating.

Then consider this a public service to bring to light the truth about McCarthy

I'm not following your logic. The Titanic did indeed sink in the Atlantic, but that doesn't mean Leonardo DiCaprio had sex in a car in the hold before it went down or that there was a huge diamond on board. A work of fiction is a work of fiction. You don't look to it for correct facts.

Joe McCarthy was a drunk and a demagogue. For all I know, he thought he was doing good in the beginning, but he clearly didn't give a damn about truth or who he hurt in the end. He proved to be an embarrasment to the party and was shunned. Rightfully so. In a free society, an embarrassment is the only thing you could call him. Assuming you actually believe in freedom, that is.

You are, of course, free to see it any way you like and to express your opinion on the subject without fear of reprisals. However, if McCarthy had had his way, you wouldn't.

Your problem, well one of your problems, is that you're reading from a 60 year old playbook and history has not been kind to your distorted reality. It's probably come from you're being totally ignorant of the facts regarding McCarthy and bought into the "McCarthy was a drunk and demagogue" line. It's a Piltdown Man version of history, its a fugazy, a fake, a fraud and you got suckered into believing it. If you read any recent books on the topic you'd see that ever your pals the USSR have admitted that McCarhty was spot on that they had infiltrated the White House and State Department.

If you want to keep believing a fiction, that's your business, I'm pointing out that reality is the polar opposite of your notion of McCarthy.

It that bothers you, that's just too fucking bad

Unfortunately it becomes our problem. We combat this shit daily, no?
I don't know you frank, but I bet you are either around my age or older. I see the greys in my beard outweighing the color and by god, I aint that old! It's trying to get folks up to speed. Especially when they fight you. But then:

mark-twain-its-easier-to-fool-people-than-to-convince-them-they-have-been-fooled.jpg

True enough. All he did was intentionally destroy people's lives for his own power.

Alas, if only that werre true. Commie traitors deserve to have their lives destroyed. Almost all the people who were supposedly "destroyed" went on to enjoy comfortable lives and successful careers.

Ah yes. That great belief in freedom. You freedom to believe as you wish. My freedom to believe as you command. Luckily, most americans are not drones.

Yes they are drones. You're the proof of that. Most Americans believe the bullshit you and the other fellow travelors in here are spewing.

You guys on the right are very lucky a House of un-American Activiites no longer exists. There is nothing 'Amercian' about CrusaderFrank or Sen. J. McCarthy.

Perfect Ignorance!

Perfect!

Refuses to acknowledge that the Soviets admitted McCarthy was right

Impenetrable ignorance.

They should use your ignorance as armor for our tanks.

Forum List

Back