Libs are so anti Business

Liberals aren't "anti-business". Capitalism is a liberal idea. It was started by Liberals.

What liberals don't really find much use for is Aristocracy, Plutocracy and Corporatism.

Those are things Conservatives love.

:lol::lol::lol: Is there anything that you don't lay claim to?

Honestly, you make yourself look such a fucking moron. Thanks, it's so much easier for me when you do that.

ur more of an empty headed moron.

Then why are libs trying to kill Capitalism??

Deary?

Do you understand what Capitalism is?

I mean really is?

Once you have a very small group of wealthy people...it's no longer Capitalism.

And I bet you don't have a clue why...

Because you don't understand what Capitalism is.
So your saying small business owners who make 250K a year is rich.. You do know that 250K is net worth and does not include what he pays his employees or his overhead.. Do you also know Small business owners employee 70 percent of the employees in America?

Really dumb post. ^

Deary?

Do you understand what Capitalism is?

I mean really is?

Once you have a very small group of wealthy people...it's no longer Capitalism.

And I bet you don't have a clue why...

Because you don't understand what Capitalism is.
So your saying small business owners who make 250K a year is rich.. You do know that 250K is net worth and does not include what he pays his employees or his overhead.. Do you also know Small business owners employee 70 percent of the employees in America?

Really dumb post. ^

Really dumb poster. ^

Really dumb post. ^

Really dumb poster. ^

Yeah... If only I was smaht enough to realize that companies have their gross reciepts taxed, like your gaggle... :rolleyes:

What if you got what you wanted and all big business went away or government got in control would you be happy then?

We are living in a time when big business buys our politicians and the will of the people goes ignored. I am not a liberal but this is why I am against big business.

Rick Perry received 4.6 million from big oil and 1.6 million form lobbyist.

This stuff has to stop if we are ever to be the nation our founding fathers intended it to be.

Liberals aren't "anti-business". Capitalism is a liberal idea. It was started by Liberals.

What liberals don't really find much use for is Aristocracy, Plutocracy and Corporatism.

Those are things Conservatives love.
BULL SHIT.....CAPITALISM IS NOT A LIBERAL IDEA!!! :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Yeah it is.

Conservatives (or Kings, Queens, Nobles and Lords ) in the days of yore use to "own" craftsmen in their courts.

That basically was the beginning of Capitalism or the notion that things you produced were things that you should profit from..
so you are against an over reaching over taxing [ like kings and queens] central government!!!:eusa_eh:

Forum List

Back