Libs always say there is Not many black Conservative

Lovebears65

Gold Member
Apr 17, 2011
Georgia
After what happened to Stacey Dash this week coming out for Romney and all the racist tweets to her , Mia love got hate , Hermain cain got hate.. Maybe there is ALOT more that dont come because of the hate that gets fueled.

Race should have nothing to do with your political beliefs. People believe in a candidate not the race they are. That is the way it should be

In the United States, roughly 85 percent of African-Americans identify as Democrats or left-leaning, according to the American National Election Studies. Only 6 percent said they were Republicans or included to the right. The Washington Post recently estimated that the Republican Party is 92 percent white and that among the remaining 8 percent, blacks were an almost imperceptible sliver

A gap the GOP can't bridge in 2012: the black vote - Tampa Bay Times

Race should have nothing to do with your political beliefs. People believe in a candidate not the race they are. That is the way it should be

even if one party thinks the civil rights act shouldn't have been passed?

and even if one party has spent the past 40 years playing the southern strategy?

isn't that absurd?

In the United States, roughly 85 percent of African-Americans identify as Democrats or left-leaning, according to the American National Election Studies. Only 6 percent said they were Republicans or included to the right. The Washington Post recently estimated that the Republican Party is 92 percent white and that among the remaining 8 percent, blacks were an almost imperceptible sliver

A gap the GOP can't bridge in 2012: the black vote - Tampa Bay Times

hey Jillian...no one denys it....

The question is....why is there the gap.

Now...you can say "becuase the GOP are known racists..."

Me? I say...becuase the democratic party plays on race.

I know I am right....but you are entitled to believe whatever you wish.

even if one party thinks the civil rights act shouldn't have been passed?

and even if one party has spent the past 40 years playing the southern strategy?

isn't that absurd?

you are a clueless ideologue.

Forum List

Back