Librul Distortions, Stupidity and Outright Lies

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
We're trying to have an honest debate with our Librul brothers and sister, but how can you possibly debate and reason with a Party that:

1. Can't tell us to the nearest 17 MILLION how many uninsured we're talking about.

"We've got 46-47 million people without health insurance in our country." -- BHO

"There are now more than 30 million American citizens who cannot get coverage," -- BHO,

2. Insists we model Medicare and points to is as a success, but wants to eliminate “the hundreds of billions of dollars in waste and fraud.” HUH? What the fuck!? How is a program with "hundreds of billions of dollars in waste and fraud" a success?

3. Claims that tort reform alone will only save 1-2% and is therefore not worth pursuing, but "if we can successfully slow the growth of health care costs by just one-tenth of one percent each year, it will actually reduce the deficit by $4 trillion over the long term."

So, if we enact tort reform alone we can reduce the deficit by $40 to 80 trillion!, and fully fund Soc Security, Medicare and Medicaid!

How, how, how can you debate Librul if they lie in the tens of million of people and lie in the multi-TRILLION Column?

Last edited:
you know, it's almost a good thing that he posts... reminds the rest of us why we're correct.

What are you "Correct" about, J? Can you tell me to the nearest 10 Million, how many uninsured there are?

Take your time.

Goggle if you must

Still waiting for an update on what the Left could possible be correct about when they miscount people by a factor of 50% and are out in the tens of trillion column on budget savings.

Any day now.

HEY fRANK, IF YOU CAN TO THE NEAREST MILLION, YOU ARE A WHOLE LOT SMARTER THAN ABOUT 535 IN dc, WHAT DO YA THINK, WHY AREN'T YOU DOWN THERE FIXING THINGS A$$WIPE RATHER THAN MAKING A FOOL OUT OF YOURSELF DAY AFTER DAY?

HEY fRANK, IF YOU CAN TO THE NEAREST MILLION, YOU ARE A WHOLE LOT SMARTER THAN ABOUT 535 IN dc, WHAT DO YA THINK, WHY AREN'T YOU DOWN THERE FIXING THINGS A$$WIPE RATHER THAN MAKING A FOOL OUT OF YOURSELF DAY AFTER DAY?

Frank is smart enough not to forget to take the cap locks off.

And posting opinions on an internet message board may not make one smarter than the Congress critters, but the fact that 535 folks serve as Congress critters doesn't establish that they are too smart, either.

And you cannot really be objecting to expressing opinions on this Board. I mean, you are here too. Are you a Congress critter?

hey addict lover,you got a smart mouth but not much more, like most on this board, I don't care if you sent money to support the wingnuts

really Johnny wannabe, your arrogance and ignorance is surpassed by none on this board and that is REALLY HARD TO DO

Hey john , go do some more drugs, i knew what i typed, but again., no sense of humor, you lost it after animal house and come to think about you weren't around a whole hell of a lot longer

Hey john , go do some more drugs, i knew what i typed, but again., no sense of humor, you lost it after animal house and come to think about you weren't around a whole hell of a lot longer

It appears quite possible that you actually are one of the true imbeciles in this world who is so amazingly stupid that you cannot appreciate the difference between a person posting on a message board, on the one hand, and his avatar or his username, on the other hand.

:lol:

We're trying to have an honest debate with our Lirbul brothers and sister, but how can you possibly debate and reason with a Party that:

1. Can't tell us to the nearest 17 MILLION how many uninsured we're talking about.

"We've got 46-47 million people without health insurance in our country." -- BHO

"There are now more than 30 million American citizens who cannot get coverage," -- BHO,

2. Insists we model Medicare and points to is as a success, but wants to eliminate “the hundreds of billions of dollars in waste and fraud.” HUH? What the fuck!? How is a program with "hundreds of billions of dollars in waste and fraud" a success?

3. Claims that tort reform alone will only save 1-2% and is therefore not worth pursuing, but "if we can successfully slow the growth of health care costs by just one-tenth of one percent each year, it will actually reduce the deficit by $4 trillion over the long term."

So, if we enact tort reform alone we can reduce the deficit by $40 to 80 trillion!, and fully fund Soc Security, Medicare and Medicaid!

How, how, how can you debate Librul if they lie in the tens of million of people and lie in the multi-TRILLION Column?

Good post.
We can see the buffoonery in the White House and Congress...yet the liberals think that Americans only have a 2 minute attention span and therefore are attemting to rule the country by media sound bites.

8:17 9/13/09

Still no one from the Left cares to dispute any of the numbers, but it does seem as if one of the mental hospitals is experimenting with giving their long term patients Internet access.

47 million without insurance, of which 30 million can not get insurance...i had presumed this was because of preexisting conditions and the sort? i am not certain on this, but this was the first thing that i thought because of ALL THE PRESS being given to insurance companies NOT covering preexisting conditions and dropping customers from renewing policies once they got sick.

care

or 47 million without insurance in total, including children, but only 30 million adults, who are able to buy it, can not?

i dunno, could be a number of things i'd consider before calling it a lie of some sort...

In oder to have a debate one must have enough commonly accepted facts to debate an issue.

So in your case, Frank, you cannot debate most issues with liberals because you and they simply don't agree on enough to discuss anything in detail.

Forum List

Back