SomeDudeUDunno

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2019
"Library Deletes Photos of Children Fondling Drag Queens During ‘Story Hour’
Drag-Queen-Story-Hour-1-640x480.jpg

Mary Altaffer/AP Photo
DR. SUSAN BERRY22 Jul 201912777
5:00
A public library has deleted photos of small children lying on top of drag queens and fondling their false breasts at a Drag Queen Story Hour.

Multnomah County Library, the library system serving Portland, Oregon, quietly removed from Flickr the photos of the Drag Queen Story Hour that took place at St. John’s Library and then circulated on Facebook, leading to a backlash."

Library Deletes Photos of Children Fondling Drag Queens During ‘Story Hour’

Leftists are pedo enabling trash.

This event needs to be fully investigated. All of these drag queens are potential pedophiles.

Last edited:

Mary Altaffer/AP Photo
A public library has deleted photos of small children lying on top of drag queens and fondling their false breasts at a Drag Queen Story Hour.

Multnomah County Library, the library system serving Portland, Oregon, quietly removed from Flickr the photos of the Drag Queen Story Hour that took place at St. John’s Library and then circulated on Facebook, leading to a backlash."

Ours has become the age of the villain and the human "demon". These sideshow freaks must be reveling in parents who willingly bring their children to the altar of sadism. That sane, free, adult Americans, let alone parents are discussing the morality of this madness at all rather than doing away with it forever is in and of itself a wholly revealing symbol of how lost in hell our civilization has become.

Mary Altaffer/AP Photo

Ours has become the age of the villain and the human "demon". These sideshow freaks must be reveling in parents who willingly bring their children to the altar of sadism. That sane, free, adult Americans, let alone parents are discussing the morality of this madness at all rather than doing away with it forever is in and of itself a wholly revealing symbol of how lost in hell our civilization has become.
Very well said.

What kind of adults bring their children to Drag Queen shows to get molested anyhow? There has to be something pretty serious wrong with these parents.

Seriously speaking, my parents would have never brought myself or any of my siblings to this kind of weirdopalooza.

But of course, we're in a modern age, where one of the leading candidates for President under the D ticket used to go with his mum to XXX adult, all action features at the local Smutorama.

What kind of adults bring their children to Drag Queen shows to get molested anyhow? There has to be something pretty serious wrong with these parents.

Seriously speaking, my parents would have never brought myself or any of my siblings to this kind of weirdopalooza.

But of course, we're in a modern age, where one of the leading candidates for President under the D ticket used to go with his mum to XXX adult, all action features at the local Smutorama.
Guaranteed most of the 'parents' are single mothers.

Guaranteed most of the 'parents' are single mothers.

In your big, failed cities like Portland Oregon, the vast majority of mothers are single women. Its one of the largest reason for the degeneracy and poverty. This is especially true among these pickaninnies. The overwhelming majority of little black kids have no idea of who their daddy is. That just isn't good for the kid.

I was watching a show on TV , the excellent Maury Povich program, and he had this black broad on the program who named 14 different men as the father to her baby, and all 14 were excluded "you are not the father".

The government schools have to start teaching these young people to have a little bit more discretion as to who they have relations with.

Forum List

Back