LibLady

I do hope you're the LibLady I'm thinking of. If so, I think we're now up to double figures on the new arrivals from that other place, y'know, the one where the mod team tells you which opinions are allowed and which not.

If it is indeed you, welcome! If you are not really you, and are someone else who isn't you, but is them, and is therefore you, but a different you, welcome too!!!!

Do we need to throw some life rafts into the internet? Sounds like we got us refugees afloat. If you make it to the beach, we can grant you asylum.

I do hope you're the LibLady I'm thinking of. If so, I think we're now up to double figures on the new arrivals from that other place, y'know, the one where the mod team tells you which opinions are allowed and which not.

If it is indeed you, welcome! If you are not really you, and are someone else who isn't you, but is them, and is therefore you, but a different you, welcome too!!!!

Hello. I trust you are who I think you are!! I just left you a message at you old home.

Good to see you. It was LibLady who caught my attention.

Forum List

Back