Libl Hypocrit Watch-GroundZero Mosque = freedom, but cigarrettes and transfat don't??

I think people should have the right to smoke....but NOT in my face and the government should not be subsidizing tobacco at all.

I don't think we should be subsidizing ANYTHING with other people's money. Smoking is a nasty habit, they don't have the right to blow that nasty crap in my face but I don't have the right to say they can't smoke either, anymore than I think other unhealthy choices should be banned by government.

I think people should have the right to smoke....but NOT in my face and the government should not be subsidizing tobacco at all.

I don't think we should be subsidizing ANYTHING with other people's money. Smoking is a nasty habit, they don't have the right to blow that nasty crap in my face but I don't have the right to say they can't smoke either, anymore than I think other unhealthy choices should be banned by government.

It's incredibly annoying to me that growing tobacco is heavily subsidized, then cigarettes are taxed (to the tune of 7 dollars a pack, just in taxes, in NY).

Forum List

Back