Libertarians to the Rescue?

Says the fucking moron who can't use the quote function correctly.

If I can read EVERYTHING that's posted, so can you, my intellectually bankrupt and dishonest Skull Pilot, so you're full of it as usual.

Bottom line: I took your BS to task and exposed it for the neocon/libertarian bullshit that it is.....one more skull fucked libertarian for the ideological trash heap! Now, repeat your empty rhetoric while avoiding the points I made whupping your sorry ass. Carry on.

You assumed positions I never took.

You are a fucking hack with a 2 dimensional view of the world just like the rest of the sheep.

Too bad that the chronology of the posts makes YOU out to be a pathetic liar, my Skull fucked Pilot.

My posts stand, and your retorts are lame and dishonest as always.

Piss off Ed.

I am only comparing people i know and deal with every day to myself. And if my comparison isn't valid then how come most people are in debt?

lY2Cr.jpg
smallavfamily.JPG

Of course you leave out little things like the S&L scandal, Enron, the mortgage bank scandal, Wall St. deregulation abuses, outsourcing, 30 years of failed reaganomics......just a few things that SCREWED hard working middle class people who saved their money, invested, and BELIEVED in the system.

So enron is the reason that people don't save for retirement?

Learn to read, jackass...because I didn't say or allude to that. They're the reason that people got SCREWED by the very system clowns like YOU swear is the answer to everything. That's a matter of history and a matter of FACT. Grow the fuck up and deal with it.

And was it the mortgage scandal as you call it that hurt people or the fact that those people were refinancing their homes multiple times as the value went up or taking out mortgages on an ARM where they could barely afford the low end?

Obvious you have Limbaughs view of the world. Pay attention: It was a group of predatory lending practices by the banks who sold a bill of goods to people who TRUSTED THEM....and then mixed those toxic loans with their good loan packages and sold them to other institutions, etc., etc. And NO ONE forced the banks to do this, so spare us all that Hannity/Maulkin driven cliche.

I have never defended Reagan in fact I have stated many times that Reagan was just another big government dupe pretending to believe in small government to fool the sheep.

More libertarian bullshit.....YOU DON'T EXIST IN THIS COUNTRY WITHOUT THE COMMONS, jackass. And the Commons are regulated via your gov't representatives in the House and the Senate. Reagan's "trickle down" via the private sector is on par with Ron Paul's BS about NO federal regulation on the institutions that this country needs to function. Libertarians are a disingenuous lot.....essentially neocons and teabaggers who think they're shit don't stink.
You're such a fucking 1% tool, my skull fucked friend. But good luck in Dallas, TX telling people who's home and neighborhood was WIPED OUT in a tornado or flood or wildfire that it's their fault for not being financially well off and that they should NOT put in for FEMA relief or have their state take any such aide. I'll send flowers to your widow. :D

And here you go again I never said it was someone's fault if their home got destroyed did I? And I never made that accusation, did I, my Skull fucked Pilot? I said that they should be prepared for such things. And you don't have to be financially well off to be prepared you just have to prioritize and sacrifice two things that sheep like you don't do very well.

You can be prepared all you want....but nature has a way of laying waste to the best laid plans of mice and men. Bottom line: YOU originally went on about how a "true" libertarian would be all financially prepared...and when I pointed out the FACT that your "preparedness" isn't worth shit when the INFRASTRUCTURE is wrecked...and since the STATE is financially strapped, the Federal gov't comes into play. It's been done and will be done again...so your dopey little libertarian ass can spin all the malarky you want...but the REALITY is that FEMA, while by no means perfect, is needed and will be needed and YOU benefit from it. Grow the fuck up and deal.

You really get a glimpse inside the hearts and minds of a liberal in this thread..

not a pretty thing

and all over WHAT?

Seems every single time YOU cannot logically or factually defend some neocon/teabagger/libertarian lunkhead mantra or talking point, you just try to make personal attacks on liberals/progressives/democrats.

You're really pathetic, Steph. Don't get pissy with me because I point out the sheer stupidity of Ron Paul's rant on dealing with natual disaters and the federal gov't.

So enron is the reason that people don't save for retirement?

Learn to read, jackass...because I didn't say or allude to that. They're the reason that people got SCREWED by the very system clowns like YOU swear is the answer to everything. That's a matter of history and a matter of FACT. Grow the fuck up and deal with it.

And was it the mortgage scandal as you call it that hurt people or the fact that those people were refinancing their homes multiple times as the value went up or taking out mortgages on an ARM where they could barely afford the low end?

Obvious you have Limbaughs view of the world. Pay attention: It was a group of predatory lending practices by the banks who sold a bill of goods to people who TRUSTED THEM....and then mixed those toxic loans with their good loan packages and sold them to other institutions, etc., etc. And NO ONE forced the banks to do this, so spare us all that Hannity/Maulkin driven cliche.

I have never defended Reagan in fact I have stated many times that Reagan was just another big government dupe pretending to believe in small government to fool the sheep.

More libertarian bullshit.....YOU DON'T EXIST IN THIS COUNTRY WITHOUT THE COMMONS, jackass. And the Commons are regulated via your gov't representatives in the House and the Senate. Reagan's "trickle down" via the private sector is on par with Ron Paul's BS about NO federal regulation on the institutions that this country needs to function. Libertarians are a disingenuous lot.....essentially neocons and teabaggers who think they're shit don't stink.

And here you go again I never said it was someone's fault if their home got destroyed did I? And I never made that accusation, did I, my Skull fucked Pilot? I said that they should be prepared for such things. And you don't have to be financially well off to be prepared you just have to prioritize and sacrifice two things that sheep like you don't do very well.

You can be prepared all you want....but nature has a way of laying waste to the best laid plans of mice and men. Bottom line: YOU originally went on about how a "true" libertarian would be all financially prepared...and when I pointed out the FACT that your "preparedness" isn't worth shit when the INFRASTRUCTURE is wrecked...and since the STATE is financially strapped, the Federal gov't comes into play. It's been done and will be done again...so your dopey little libertarian ass can spin all the malarky you want...but the REALITY is that FEMA, while by no means perfect, is needed and will be needed and YOU benefit from it. Grow the fuck up and deal.

If the infrastructure around my house which is nothing but a road got damaged in a storm and my house was in tact i would so just fine. I am self sufficient when it comes to water and power.

And did you see those pictures from Texas? The roads were pretty much in tact so really I don't see what your problem is. As I said if my house was destroyed I would be all set as I would have insurance money that would pay for an apartment All I have to do is be able to drive or get a ride to another town and rent one.

You might have to wait for FEMA but I wouldn't. So good luck with that trailer and I hope you like fake cheese because that's all you'll get.

If the infrastructure around my house which is nothing but a road got damaged in a storm and my house was in tact i would so just fine. I am self sufficient when it comes to water and power.

So NOW you're claiming that you're off the grid entirely? You have your own power, your own gasoline, your own water supply and filtration system, your own fully equipped doctor, dentist, optometrist, your own food supply, your own communications system (solely ham radio), your own clothes and shoes repairs? And how long can you support yourself completely off the grid? See bunky, if you're NOT some survivalist sucker just waiting for the apocolypse or the great Collapse of civilization to head for your secret redoubt in the hills, you're going to NEED all those nifty public services that are GOV'T regulation...just like you use them now (remember bunky, YOU said "if"). Once again, your insipid stubborness to defend the sheer BS of Ron Paul's libertarian mind farts paints you into a corner.

And did you see those pictures from Texas? The roads were pretty much in tact so really I don't see what your problem is. As I said if my house was destroyed I would be all set as I would have insurance money that would pay for an apartment All I have to do is be able to drive or get a ride to another town and rent one.

Once again, you desperate need to maintain your libertarian fantasy has given you some serious mental myopia as well as parroted these insipidly stubborn scenarios that IGNORES reality:

http://www.cnn.com/2012/04/04/us/texas-weather/index.html

http://www.newser.com/article/d9ttl...-and-leave-crumpled-trailers-along-roads.html

You might have to wait for FEMA but I wouldn't. So good luck with that trailer and I hope you like fake cheese because that's all you'll get.

Good luck parroting your BS that I've already deconstructed with the FACTS. You're so intellectually dishonest it's sad.....like it or not Ron Paul's bullshit does not stand under close scrutiny, and neither do YOU, my skull fucked friend. But I'm sure you'll just IGNORE what has transpired here and just repeat your dreck in various ways....but the chronology of the posts will ALWAYS be your undoing. Carry on.

Last edited:
I sure would like to see Ron Paul go to Dallas, TX tomorrow and tell those tornado victims:

"Don't take any federal money! Your churches and neighboring cities will help you out!"

I bet you that'll be the first time in his political career that Paul wished for a better gun control law! :lol:

Democrats should only agree to federal aid if the GOP agree to let the Bush tax breaks expire. Remember we have to offset the spending with cuts. Time to cut corporate welfare, not poor people welfare.

WTF is this crap about trashing Volunteer Services. You don't think these Organizations matter, like they do not coordinate with Government , with Local Authorities? Got any Government studies that claim they are worthless or in the way? Have you lived through a disaster? Do you even have a clue?

98% of our expenses directly support programs and relief for people in need
Charity Navigator AmeriCares is able to deliver $3,500 in aid for every $100 donated to us.
Because we deliver donated medicines, medical supplies and other humanitarian aid to an established and trusted network of locally based clinics, hospitals and health care providers around the world, we multiply the impact of the contributions from our supporters many, many times over. Historically, for every $1 donated we are able to deliver $25 in humanitarian relief to people in need.

AmeriCares Disaster Relief and Humanitarian Aid Organization

The Red Cross mobilizes the power of volunteers to prevent and alleviate human suffering in the face of emergencies. Your local Red Cross could have just the opportunity you’re looking for—from training to respond to disasters to supporting a blood drive—from delivering messages to members of our military to connecting families displaced by conflict.

Red Cross volunteers are united by their service and the feeling that in changing others’ lives, their lives are also changed
American Red Cross

There is nothing Political about Disaster Relief when you are on the receiving end. This is utter Bullshit.

WTF is this crap about trashing Volunteer Services. You don't think these Organizations matter, like they do not coordinate with Government , with Local Authorities? Got any Government studies that claim they are worthless or in the way? Have you lived through a disaster? Do you even have a clue?

98% of our expenses directly support programs and relief for people in need
Charity Navigator AmeriCares is able to deliver $3,500 in aid for every $100 donated to us.
Because we deliver donated medicines, medical supplies and other humanitarian aid to an established and trusted network of locally based clinics, hospitals and health care providers around the world, we multiply the impact of the contributions from our supporters many, many times over. Historically, for every $1 donated we are able to deliver $25 in humanitarian relief to people in need.

AmeriCares Disaster Relief and Humanitarian Aid Organization

The Red Cross mobilizes the power of volunteers to prevent and alleviate human suffering in the face of emergencies. Your local Red Cross could have just the opportunity you’re looking for—from training to respond to disasters to supporting a blood drive—from delivering messages to members of our military to connecting families displaced by conflict.

Red Cross volunteers are united by their service and the feeling that in changing others’ lives, their lives are also changed
American Red Cross

I've been trying to teach you and your neocon/teabagger/libertarian lunkhead buddies for YEARS now to READ CAREFULLY AND COMPREHENSIVELY.

NO WHERE IN THIS THREAD DID I "TRASH" IN ANY WAY, SHAPE OR FORM VOLUNTEER SERVICES, AND I DEFY YOU TO PROVIDE THE EXACT SENTENCE OR PARAGRAPH WHERE I DID IN NO UNCERTAIN TERMS. If you can't, then your implication is just so much bullshit.

The information you provide is nice...but it doesn't change the FACT that TEXAS has been seriously in need of federal assistance for disaster relief for the last 2 years to help with the heavy lifting. PLEASE follow the chronology of the posts before your next contribution.

New Topics

Forum List

Back