Libertarians for Romney

Where is the hate? I have no desire to join Republican party no matter the sob story a Republican gives me.

How about she joins the Libertarian Party? Is that too hard to ask for or are you really falling for her sob story where you have to join the GOP?

Go ahead and join the GOP, I could care less.

I belong to the Libertarian party. I have since 1988.

But how much change does our 0.03% of the national election (Bob Barr in 2008) actually induce?

I fully expect political parties to evolve. But by definition - you call your self Libertarian - but rather than do the work necessary to establish a Libertarian Party - you are just trying (very unsucessfully I might add) to turn the Republican Party into your Libertarian Party.
It's just LAZY.

Technically, to RETURN the Republican party to it's traditional Libertarian positions. Calvin Coolidge was a Libertarian by any measure of the term.

AGAIN, there is a Libertarian Party in the U.S. correct?

But instead of doing the hard work of building that party into a viable option - you just bail on your own party and start trying to swipe a party away from people who weren't too afraid to do the hard work to build their party into a viable option.

It doesn't speak well of your "ideals."

Yet votes for Republicans and wants me to rethinks my stance for voting for Republicans.

Go fuck yourself.

Becki seems far more Libertarian than you.

p.s.You are more than free to join LP, but I will never join the GOP.

No one asked you to.

If you can't see the destruction that Obama is causing, you are a fool. If you don't want to stop it because the other guy isn't perfect, then you are a petulant, pouting child.

So, what you're saying is that there are only two choices.

I say- WAKE UP.

One of two men with assume the presidency in 2013; Mitt Romney, or the return of Barack Obama.

Both will do damage to the nation and civil liberties. One will do several thousand times the level of damage than the other. In fact, one is poised to do a level of damage that will end the nation.

So you think the wise thing to do is sit home and smoke your bong?

It is really a difference in mindset that we are discussing here. There are those that will just accept the platform and because they like most of it they swallow the whole thing and go along with it. Then there are others that see things they don't like and won't settle and decide to change them. I am of the second set and usually the more motivated group will win. They turn out when needed to vote whereas the apathetic status quo lovers would rather feel victimized. Everyone has the same opportunity to be heard and make a difference. They sound like a bunch of Democrats.

The fact is that no one could take over the party of the majority of the party agreed that things are running just fine. If that were the case then nothing would change. The established leadership has been in power for so long that have created a sense that this is how things have always been and should remain. IF the party stays like this it will die off anyway. If we go away the GOP is doomed to fade away and if we stay things are going to change.

I say- WAKE UP.

One of two men with assume the presidency in 2013; Mitt Romney, or the return of Barack Obama.

Both will do damage to the nation and civil liberties. One will do several thousand times the level of damage than the other. In fact, one is poised to do a level of damage that will end the nation.

Scare tactics and insults? Meh....

I say- WAKE UP.

I certainly respect Uncensored intelligence, but I have no idea why he's so much more afraid of Obama than Romney. Obama is just doing the same stuff Bush did but on a larger scale, Bush did the same stuff Clinton did on a larger scale, and on and on and on you can go back decades.

Obama and Romney are the same guy, who's puppet strings are pulled by the same people. Flip a coin, i couldn't care less between the 2 who wins.

Last edited:

Facts.

Obamacare, murder of al-Awlaki, open assault on the first amendment rights of the Catholic church, ad infintium.

Obama is a clear and present danger to constitutional governance.

Romney said he would have signed NDAA as written. I think he said he supports the patriot act. I don't see him giving up executive powers if he gets in. They are both establishment hacks. Their agenda may vary in some ways but they are from the school that says "If I can have my wars you can have your welfare and we all agree to keep the bankers happy".

I'd have voted for Santorum or Gingrich (although they'd probably lose just as bad).

No you wouldn't have, you would have just switched to a different sock to continue your campaign for Obama.

The inability of the GOP to come up with a decent candidate, really isn't my problem.

That you are a lying Obamabot sock isn't really a secret.

I'd have voted for Santorum or Gingrich (although they'd probably lose just as bad).

No you wouldn't have, you would have just switched to a different sock to continue your campaign for Obama.

The inability of the GOP to come up with a decent candidate, really isn't my problem.

That you are a lying Obamabot sock isn't really a secret.

Does it ever occur to you that I don't support Romney because I don't like Romney?

Oh, wait. Data overload... your programming is too simple.

Forum List

Back