Libertarian Anarchist

Libertarianism equals whatever libertarians says it means and never means what critics think it means. It's as slippery a concept as a lard smeared eel and is really just a dodge to avoid ever having to defend political beliefs or elected politicians in the real world. They can never be nailed down on a damned thing and are universally angry, rude and hostile to compromise and probably virgins.

Libertarianism equals whatever libertarians says it means and never means what critics think it means. It's as slippery a concept as a lard smeared eel and is really just a dodge to avoid ever having to defend political beliefs or elected politicians in the real world. They can never be nailed down on a damned thing and are universally angry, rude and hostile to compromise and probably virgins.

:lol:

Don't mind Corky. He's just mad that I wouldn't entertain his logical fallacies. So he humped the doorknob too hard.

Loosen up that helmet strap, fella. You'll be alright.

Our first 90 years? Are you kidding?

1780-1870 the US was a mess.

Yet, more poor became middle class and more middle class became rich than at any time in history and certainly more so than our European cousins at the time.

But because Progressives were just sure they knew what was best for everyone else, we began the return to more and more central planning. Our situation today is your mess. Own it.

Don't mind Corky. He's just mad that I wouldn't entertain his logical fallacies. So he humped the doorknob too hard.

Don't mind dick head he is just going about his usual business of making libertarians look like sadistic insulting pricks.

Don't mind dick head he is just going about his usual business of making libertarians look like sadistic insulting pricks.

It's funny that you seem to reserve this critique for libertarians, when this entire board is nothing more than a bunch of insulting pricks going back and forth.

He can't actually compete intellectually. Go look at the thread Frank posted regarding an opinion column in Pravda. :lmao:

Our first 90 years? Are you kidding?

1780-1870 the US was a mess.

Yet, more poor became middle class and more middle class became rich than at any time in history and certainly more so than our European cousins at the time.

But because Progressives were just sure they knew what was best for everyone else, we began the return to more and more central planning. Our situation today is your mess. Own it.

There was no middle class prior to that time.

People got wealthy because of the vast untapped resources that were opened up to unrestrained capitalism

Well, you can't fix stupid. Might as well make a mockery out of it.

Mockery is all you get from me from this point on. I have never until today attacked you personally, called you a bad name, or absolutely refused to consider any reasonable point you have made in reply to my comments but that is the usual from you, so you join my ignore list of about a half dozen other posters on this board who have reaped what you have sown with me. Funny how my ignore list are all people who call themselves libertarians and who are there for no other reason then they are not capable of controlling their rage. Libertarianism has the worst poster children imaginable in people like you.

We didn't even have pants until the constitution was ratified. Of course there was no middle class. There were slavers, starvers and rich evil capitalists. All with no pants of course.

They can never be nailed down on a damned thing...

With the exception of the question as to when life begins, this has not been my experience, for whatever that's worth. In fact, I have found libertarians, be they from the Chicago or Austrian school, to be incredibly consistent in their positions on economic and social issues.

and are universally angry, rude and hostile to compromise and probably virgins.

Universally? I'll only speak for myself, but I do not consider libertarians to be generally angry or rude. As far as being hostile to compromise, that's not been my experience either unless your idea of compromise involves theft. That, we are universally opposed to. Virgins? Really? Now you're just making yourself look silly.

So, why don't we focus on the topic at hand, the premise that libertarians are the same thing as anarchists. Do you agree with this or not?

Forum List

Back