Libertarian Anarchist

bla bla bla.

your a progrmaed fool

Yep, you'd be surprised what you can learn actually reading the words of the founders instead of depending on others to tell you what they said. But that's ok, I think your better suited for your fantasy liberal utopia, no matter how badly it works.

when in history has libertarian philosophy been proven to work in real life?

Go get an example in history

Worked pretty well in the US for the first 90 years or so, then the courts and politicians decided they wanted to exert more power over the people. Have you ever read the Kentucky resolution penned by Jefferson while he was vice president. It delt with the federal governments unconstitutional intrusion into law enforcement. The feds were never intended to have the police powers that they have assumed, the majority of the police powers were ment to left to the states. The founders understood that men were capable of governing themselves and strong central governments were a hinderence to progress and inovation. Sure there were a few that took advantage just like today, but overall it woked pretty well.

your a fucking liar

The US is NOT an example of libertarian platform in practice

U.S. Constitution - Article 1 Section 8 - The U.S. Constitution Online - USConstitution.net

The Congress shall have Power To lay and collect Taxes, Duties, Imposts and Excises, to pay the Debts and provide for the common Defence and general Welfare of the United States; but all Duties, Imposts and Excises shall be uniform throughout the United States;

To borrow money on the credit of the United States;

To regulate Commerce with foreign Nations, and among the several States, and with the Indian Tribes;

the founders intended for the gov to have the power to tax and regulate commerse

U.S. Constitution - Article 1 Section 8 - The U.S. Constitution Online - USConstitution.net

The Congress shall have Power To lay and collect Taxes, Duties, Imposts and Excises, to pay the Debts and provide for the common Defence and general Welfare of the United States; but all Duties, Imposts and Excises shall be uniform throughout the United States;

To borrow money on the credit of the United States;

To regulate Commerce with foreign Nations, and among the several States, and with the Indian Tribes;

You didn't include the rest of the sentence, but your point would be what?

libertarians hate the constitution.

they are just stupid and uninformed to know it

keep hating on the constitution it ourts you for the progrmamed fools you are

Libertarians want the government to the extent that government can help them

Civil Rights....Libertarian or not?

When Government steps in to protect the rights of others....that is when Libertarians throw fits

Civil rights are individual rights are they not?

The function of government is to protect the rights of its citizens.

How you call people with that belief anarchists is beyond me.

And yet noted Libertarians Ron and Rand Paul are on record as being against forcing businesses to serve all people regardless of race

Come on Libertarians

A black man comes into your restaurant and you say "We don't serve ******* here"

That is perfectly acceptable in your Libertarian mind

Yes and because one self acclaimed libertarian said that then all libertarians must agree right?

I could come up with a laundry list of stupid things Dimwitcraps have said too you know.

Personally I would never turn away a paying customer but I believe that anyone has the right to refuse service to anyone they want. If I walked into a Black owned business and he said , "I don't serve honky ass crackers in my store" then I would walk out. If that guy doesn't want my business then that's fine by me. If I refused to serve some white punk ass kid with his pants down around his ankles that should be no different from refusing to serve a black punk ass kid with his pants around his ankles right?

Just because some people of all races are racists it is no reason to assume everyone is.

I also believe a business owner should be able to hire and fire anyone he wants for any reason. Look If I want to hire only blondes with big tits it's no one's business but mine right?

Last edited:
Yep, you'd be surprised what you can learn actually reading the words of the founders instead of depending on others to tell you what they said. But that's ok, I think your better suited for your fantasy liberal utopia, no matter how badly it works.

when in history has libertarian philosophy been proven to work in real life?

Go get an example in history

Worked pretty well in the US for the first 90 years or so, then the courts and politicians decided they wanted to exert more power over the people. Have you ever read the Kentucky resolution penned by Jefferson while he was vice president. It delt with the federal governments unconstitutional intrusion into law enforcement. The feds were never intended to have the police powers that they have assumed, the majority of the police powers were ment to left to the states. The founders understood that men were capable of governing themselves and strong central governments were a hinderence to progress and inovation. Sure there were a few that took advantage just like today, but overall it woked pretty well.

Our first 90 years? Are you kidding?

1780-1870 the US was a mess. Rampant capitalism, monopolies, graft, no worker protections, no environmental protections, rampant inflation and monetary collapses.

Dare I say?

Anarchy?

They want NO regulations

No taxes

no labor laws

As few laws as possible.

they want everyone to do whatever they want to do.

guess what thats called?

Show me any libertarian platform that calls for no taxes or no government.

Small government and low taxes do not equal no government and no taxes.

And what's wrong with as few laws as possible? Or do you want millions of pages of laws that are impossible to enforce?

what your idiot party wants is the wealthy to control the economic wheels of power.

BTW I never said no government.

now go read their platform on taxes again fool

I don't belong to the libertarian party you idiot. How many times do I have to tell you that?

And if you actually read the platform you would see that the only tax libertarians want to eliminate is the income tax. There is nothing about eliminating all taxes.

Platform | Libertarian Party

Forum List

Back