Libertarian Anarchist

This explains your ignorance regarding libertarians. They do NOT want an absence of government. They want LESS government intervention in their lives. I suppose if government were limited to the minimum required to provide the services envisioned by our founding fathers, we would have a working libertarian government.

It is a strawman argument to say that libertarians want zero government. Liberals are good at strawman! Keep up the good work!:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Admit you are just as full of shit as any other political philosophy

You do not want less government....you only want government that pays for shit that helps you personally

Just like everyone else

I suppose if government were limited to the minimum required to provide the services envisioned by our founding fathers, we would have a working libertarian government.

Libertarian nirvanna

No roads, no infrastructure, no clean water, no sanitation, no free public school education, no standing military, no worker protections, no environmental protections

What is that word for that again?

Oh yes......Anarchy
Again, it is not I but you that is full of shit. I don't identify with any of the parties we have. I do come closer to what Libertarians stand for than anything else.

Certainly, we need infrastructure such as roads, bridges, railroads, waterways...all funded by the US government and available to all that have need of them. We need courts and police forces. We need a reasonable number of lawyers for people that can't afford them.

We do NOT need the number of regulations we have or the people necessary to enforce them. We do NOT need for every Representative and Senator to have a staff of twenty or so people with office space and other costs attached.

I believe we could cut the number of government workers IN HALF and still have enough people to do a good job IF THEY WOULD BE REQUIRED TO DO A GOOD JOB IN ORDER TO KEEP THAT JOB.

We do NOT need government to write laws favoring union goons.

We DO need a strong and well equipped military.

This laundry list does not approach anarchy.

You fucking imbecile! Repeat a lie enough times and it becomes the truth...to you!

You are evidence that there is no sense whatsoever in trying to argue with a goddamned liberal asshole!

Impossible since government exists without a profit incentive.

Admit you are just as full of shit as any other political philosophy

You do not want less government....you only want government that pays for shit that helps you personally

Just like everyone else

Libertarian nirvanna

No roads, no infrastructure, no clean water, no sanitation, no free public school education, no standing military, no worker protections, no environmental protections

What is that word for that again?

Oh yes......Anarchy
Again, it is not I but you that is full of shit. I don't identify with any of the parties we have. I do come closer to what Libertarians stand for than anything else.

Certainly, we need infrastructure such as roads, bridges, railroads, waterways...all funded by the US government and available to all that have need of them. We need courts and police forces. We need a reasonable number of lawyers for people that can't afford them.

We do NOT need the number of regulations we have or the people necessary to enforce them. We do NOT need for every Representative and Senator to have a staff of twenty or so people with office space and other costs attached.

I believe we could cut the number of government workers IN HALF and still have enough people to do a good job IF THEY WOULD BE REQUIRED TO DO A GOOD JOB IN ORDER TO KEEP THAT JOB.

You fucking imbecile! Repeat a lie enough times and it becomes the truth...to you!

You are evidence that there is no sense whatsoever in trying to argue with a goddamned liberal asshole!

But we made a profit on TARP and GM!

But we made a profit on TARP and GM!

I'm still waiting on my check to come in the mail.

Forum List

Back