Liberated Iraq calls on Arab states to use oil as 'weapon' against U.S.

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
The Good insane United states of America
Liberated Iraq calls on Arab states to use oil as 'weapon' against U.S.
Fox News ^ | 11/16/2012

Liberated Iraq calls on Arab states to use oil as 'weapon' against U.S. | Fox News

A top Iraqi diplomat urged Arab states to “use the weapon of oil” against the United States because of its alliance with Israel, raising more questions about the Middle Eastern nation's allegiance to the nation that freed it from a ruthless dictatorship.

Something tells me that Israels screwed. We should be driling, pumping and building our energy resources within our borders.

So the GOP spent trillions of dollars and cost us thousands of lives and tens of thousands of crippling injuries to our troops..........for THIS?

Hey Republicans, YOU BUILT THAT!

sweet Irony!

Iraq is just as much the Democrats' war as the repubs'

keep telling yourself that bucko. Its Bush II's war and most everyone knows it. To argue otherwise would be a lesson in futility.

So the GOP spent trillions of dollars and cost us thousands of lives and tens of thousands of crippling injuries to our troops..........for THIS?

A freaking waste of resources that would of been better used in modernizing our nation. We will never make muslims like us.

You think Iraq invasion and death of a half a million Iraqis men.women and children was to make Muslims like us?

That's Mr. Bucko to you, pal. Sail on down the river of denial.

well, start a poll then, ask if the USMB peeps think the war in Iraq is equally on the Dems. I bet you will find out you are the one in denial.

Democrats in Congress did approve the invasion, based on information many of us did not believe and against the illegal nature based on international law. So, the Democrats are obliged to accept at least part of the responsibility. 'W' may have been dumb or whatever, but going along with it was not exactly bright.

How so?

Both sides voted for it.

Anyway, I was fine with removing Saddam. As soon as the Iraqi military was dissolved I knew it was trouble. 12 years was more than enough time for compliance but we should have left the military intact, removed Saddam, and gone from there.

How so?

Both sides voted for it.

Anyway, I was fine with removing Saddam. As soon as the Iraqi military was dissolved I knew it was trouble. 12 years was more than enough time for compliance but we should have left the military intact, removed Saddam, and gone from there.

It was not a Declaration of War and was a power Bush already had and said he would use. Also over half of the Democrats voted against the Iraq Resolution that was pushed with intimidation and lies.

To even suggest the Bush family didn't not have a huge rock hard boner for Iraq would be asinine to say.

Dems had to play along or look "unAmerican", which trust me, us Democrats have not forgo the knuckle daggers who fell hook line and sinker.

Overall, Bush I and Bush II had it out for Iraq, this is common knowledge.

Hey Republicans, YOU BUILT THAT!

sweet Irony!

keep telling yourself that bucko. Its Bush II's war and most everyone knows it. To argue otherwise would be a lesson in futility.

That's Mr. Bucko to you, pal. Sail on down the river of denial. :lol:

I suggest you review the full out argument for the invasion and subsequent occupation of Iraq? The Bush II Administration's dog and pony show starring Condi Rice, Dick Cheney and Colin Powell, Don Rumbsfeld, Paul Wolfowitz and John Bolton on the Sunday News Shows; and, the vote in the HoR and Senate for the use of force.

See: Iraq Resolution - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Q. Why do the conservatives lie? Matters of public record such as this are easily checked.

How so?

Both sides voted for it.

You can't lie someone into doing something and then say it was their fault. Even in Republicans Bizarro world it doesn't work that way. Republicans took ownership and leadership and lied because it meant so much to them at the time, but once it became a "hot potato", they said, "Here, you take it. It's your fault for agreeing in the first place".

Both sides voted for it.

It was not a Declaration of War and was a power Bush already had and said he would use. Also over half of the Democrats voted against the Iraq Resolution that was pushed with intimidation and lies.

BULLSHIT. They all knew wehat they were voting for and as soon as the democratxs voted for it they started bitching about not understanding that it was to allow military force. If they didn't know then they are all incompetent.

Both sides voted for it.

You can't lie someone into doing something and then say it was their fault. Even in Republicans Bizarro world it doesn't work that way. Republicans took ownership and leadership and lied because it meant so much to them at the time, but once it became a "hot potato", they said, "Here, you take it. It's your fault for agreeing in the first place".

Do I really have to quote the numerous Democrats who said Saddam had to go, that he had WMDs, etc? I really don't feel like looking up quotes from both Clintons, Kerry, and many other prominent Democrats.

Forum List

Back