Liberals

I find it funny that non judgemental, compasionate liberals, ALWAYS jump to conclusions and pre judge people. They never worry about facts and just say guns are bad, no dickheads who like to kill innocent people are bad. If that isnt obvious you are a retard and stop posting on this board please.

How many times have we seen the media rush to blame the tea party, only to find out it's some loser OWS type, who blames society for HIS failure.

So liberals stop prejudging people and act like you have crime, when you want to give the criminals a hug and talk about your feelings. IF you really hated criminals you'd want them dead, like a normal person.

ok...like who? the ABC journalist fucked up. so giving you that one....who?

BTW.....don't do the "judgmental" thing with me You fuckers are the KINGS of judgmentalism.

I don't HATE anyone. You see, that's a mechanism of fear. I don't fear anything. What's the worst that can happen...I die? that's ok by me...whenever the good lord calls me. I'm ready.

So....if you HATE anyone....you're disobeying God. So live in your own miserable little world where people are either with you or are your enemies. You have tyrannical thoughts. You aren't normal....you're an extremist.

But you are still my brother and I don't hate you....I just think you're wrong.

I find it funny that non judgemental, compasionate liberals, ALWAYS jump to conclusions and pre judge people. They never worry about facts and just say guns are bad, no dickheads who like to kill innocent people are bad. If that isnt obvious you are a retard and stop posting on this board please.

How many times have we seen the media rush to blame the tea party, only to find out it's some loser OWS type, who blames society for HIS failure.

So liberals stop prejudging people and act like you have crime, when you want to give the criminals a hug and talk about your feelings. IF you really hated criminals you'd want them dead, like a normal person.

ok...like who? the ABC journalist fucked up. so giving you that one....who?

BTW.....don't do the "judgmental" thing with me You fuckers are the KINGS of judgmentalism.

I don't HATE anyone. You see, that's a mechanism of fear. I don't fear anything. What's the worst that can happen...I die? that's ok by me...whenever the good lord calls me. I'm ready.

So....if you HATE anyone....you're disobeying God. So live in your own miserable little world where people are either with you or are your enemies. You have tyrannical thoughts. You aren't normal....you're an extremist.

But you are still my brother and I don't hate you....I just think you're wrong.

uh ABC....liberal, and the Giffords shooting?

And I am judgemental I dont hide it, but I dont prejudge a crime, I wait until the trial for the facts and sometimes I disagree with the jury, but I dont assume people are guilty just because they are arrested. And I dont make wild acusations and use it to score points. The only thing I use politically with crime is that liberals are soft on it. They dont like punishmen at all, then they dont understand why the world goes to shit....well DUH!!!!

New Topics

Forum List

Back