Liberals worst nightmare...

Absent thought is not independent thought...

I'm feeling charitable today. Which one wants the chew toy? Ringel? Jillian?

well... welcome. but i'm afraid you titled your intro thread "Liberals worst nightmare... " which implies either... that you are a really hack lib who is going to embarrass thinking libs... or you're a rightwing hack who is going to embarrass thinking conservatives. ;)

just sayin'

With all due respect, since when did you have to be a hard core conservative to not buy into the liberal bullshit? This is a a perfect exercise into why assuming anything is a risky proposition...especially from behind a keyboard.

y'okie dokie, sparky.

no rightwingnut hackishness there, nope, nope, nope.

:rofl:

come on. let's do truth.

rdean makes me look like arianna huffington for crying out loud.:lol:

Last edited:
Anyway, welcome to the board. I love it here. Really good folks who can chair dance with you at the best of times.

yours,

td

With all due respect, since when did you have to be a hard core conservative to not buy into the liberal bullshit? This is a a perfect exercise into why assuming anything is a risky proposition...especially from behind a keyboard.

y'okie dokie, sparky.

come on. let's do truth.

i'm gonna bet you've never seen me agree with him either. :eusa_whistle:

i just don't think he's near as bad as the rightwingnutbars who have infected the board lately.

you're ok.. we'd probably like a lot of the same music. so you can be our pet rightie :razz:

:beer:

y'okie dokie, sparky.

come on. let's do truth.

i'm gonna bet you've never seen me agree with him either. :eusa_whistle:

i just don't think he's near as bad as the rightwingnutbars who have infected the board lately.

you're ok.. we'd probably like a lot of the same music. so you can be our pet rightie :razz:

:beer:

:lol:

Oh this is sad. First thing that shot thru my mind is I could be your Chia Newt and you could be my Chia Nancy.

Now that being said proves that I need #1 more coffee #2 break out Jack Daniels or #3 get a satellite dish tomorrow.

I need to get out more.

I am a 51 yr old male married 27 Yrs now. My wife and I were happy for over 20 Years and then we met! I believe in God, family, and country which includes my fellow man. I believe in lmited government, states rights, and the god-given ability to express myself freely and with concern for one anothers' feelings as long as there is a mutual understanding of decency. Freedom of speech doesn't necessarily mean we have to agree with it; only rather that it's presented in a mature sincere manner worthy of accepting ridicule as well as by reaping praise! Peace to all.....

Last edited:
I am a 51 yr old male married 27 Yrs now. My wife and I were happy for over 20 Years and then we met! I believe in God, family, and country which includes my fellow man. I believe in lmited government, states rights, and the god-given ability to express myself freely and with concern for one anothers' feelings as long as there is a mutual understanding of decency. Freedom of speech doesn't necessarily mean we have to agree with it; only rather that it's presented in a mature sincere manner worthy of accepting ridicule as well as by reaping praise! Peace to all.....
Lectro, "Introduce Yourself" by starting your own thread so that people can welcome and get to know you. Click on the words "introduce yourself," above at the top. When the new screen comes up, in the upper left hand corner is a button, "new thread." Click on that, then cut and paste the above into the big box and a catchy title such as "Hi, I was Happy before we met" or some such <snicker>

Have a nice day.

Lectro, "Introduce Yourself" by starting your own thread so that people can welcome and get to know you. Click on the words "introduce yourself," above at the top. When the new screen comes up, in the upper left hand corner is a button, "new thread." Click on that, then cut and paste the above into the big box and a catchy title such as "Hi, I was Happy before we met" or some such <snicker>

Have a nice day.
We had an immense passion that law clumb airy of us couldn't stop , but feel out loud awhile a doin it together. Then dash gom it ta heck. I hada go and meet her. Welp that was at. Sure started out nice though.

haha your so funny seriously Becki.

Forum List

Back