Liberals who support free speech sign petition to ban conservative talk radio

Check out the exchange starting at 1:48.

A college student does not know what the First Amendment is.

W. T. F. Thank you, public education.

And the whole thing perfectly illustrates how liberals can cheerfully believe in two mutually exclusive ideas at the same time. :cuckoo:
Like the sanctity of marriage and having sex with a man in a bathroom?

Those two can be mutually exclusive. You could theoretically believe it's okay to fuck a man but not believe that you should be able to join him in marriage. It's unlikely, but possible.
You can believe in freedom of speech but not believe in the right to shout fire in a crowded theater or host a NAZI rally advocating pogroms or spread lies, disinformation, and hate on TV or Radio and claim its news.

Of course, with the last one, you'd have to do away with most major media...

for all of eternity man has been able to sink or swim on his own. Why now all of a sudden does every delicate little fish need a private tutor to teach them how to survive?

Funny how the people that sink never got the publicity. You just seem to think that things were hunky dory in all eternity.

It's called an evolution of our species... hopefully, the more we learn and know... the better society we become. Unfortunately, some people have to be dragged kicking and screaming into the REAL "kinder, gentler" nation that George HW Bush spoke of.

You guys don't want a Kinder, Gentler Nation... you want anarchy and survival of the fittest. Which is fine in the rest of the Animal Kingdom, but for Man... I think we need loftier goals.

As an aside... I personally do not feel that the rich should be taxed to the point of being on even ground with everybody else.... that is Conservative Propaganda. But... When the rich have made out so famously while the rest of the country has either stagnated or fell backwards... then there's something wrong that needs corrected... not to the point that you guys THINK we mean... just to the point of real living wages for the working class. There's no reason why a Dad has to work two jobs and Mom has to work one to make ends meet. Then you wonder why Junior is on drugs and don't give a shit about anything.

hey... what a bunch of bullshit.

I'm a liberal and I don't want ANYONE banned from anything. You numbnut Conservatives have every right to broadcast your hate filled, paranoid rhetoric as Liberals do their bleeding heart agenda.

But let's call a spade a spade. Don't guise your hatred in "patriotism" or hide behind YOUR interpretation of the Constitution, or your narrow interpretation of the Christian Religion... Call it what it is... a "let them eat cake" philosophy. It's basically... I got mine... fuck the rest of you.

Anything less than that, is bullshit.

If you're a progressive you're spewing hypocrisy...

I'll give you props for actually believing that tho.

Forum List

Back