Liberals who support free speech sign petition to ban conservative talk radio

Liberals who support free speech sign petition to ban conservative talk radio.

Its mind boggling how fucking dumb these people are.

YouTube - ‪Students Who "Support" Free Speech Want to Ban Conservatives From Radio & TV‬‏

What they mean is only free speech they support. Usual leftoid tactic claim while they are hate mongering they are peaceful, claim they want freedom while working to strip it from those of a different opinion.

Notice none of them minds when Obama denies press coverage or access to any organization that says anything he doesn't like. If Bush had done the same, we would have seen a melt down.

I think I would trust this more if we actually heard them ask the question being signed.

Cons have been known to Dr tape.

I think I would trust this more if we actually heard them ask the question being signed.

Cons have been known to Dr tape.

What are you talking about? the guy clearly says "would you like to sign a petition to ban Beck, Oreilly etc from the radio and television" and these tyrants say yes. Then the guy says "so you believe in free speech" then the tyrants say "yes."

Its not very complicated..

How do you know this is not just acted out BTW?

The dude in the video has been exposing liberal retardation for quite some time now.

Do those retards look like actors to you??

Of course you're in total denial that liberals are that fucking stupid.....

Free speech as long as you agree with the Libs otherwise forget it.
Obamacare for everyone else....but not for them.

After all the crying about the Republicans trying to stop it the Left are falling all over themselves getting
waivers.Nancy Pelosi's district was the latest.

20% of New ObamaCare Waivers Go To Nancy Pelosi's District - Will Media Notice? | NewsBusters.org

The kid that actually made the video also has other ones exposing the liberal ignorance.

This is the same kid that was walking around UC Berkley asking democrats if they'd be willing to redistribute their GPA's as an analogy to redistribution of wealth...

Of course they all said nay....... They said it wouldn't be "fair" because they worked hard for their GPA's...

so now we are against petitions?
Lots of silly stupid petitions get made up every week. To cherry pick and go over each one is quite stupid.

Boy, you libs are clueless aren't you?

The petition was a farce in the first place.

Whats your IQ 95?

Do you not get the point???

The kid running around asking that question is a conservative and he was exposing the ignorance of liberals.

Last edited:
Lots of silly stupid petitions get made up every week. To cherry pick and go over each one is quite stupid.

Whats your IQ 95?

The kid running around asking that question is a conservative and he was exposing the ignorance of liberals.

Man, you are generous.

Do the liberals not understand the guy asking the questions IS a conservative who is exploiting typical liberal hypocrisy???

Whats your IQ 95?

You left out the decimal point.... it's 9.5

Check out the exchange starting at 1:48.

A college student does not know what the First Amendment is.

W. T. F. Thank you, public education.

And the whole thing perfectly illustrates how liberals can cheerfully believe in two mutually exclusive ideas at the same time. :cuckoo:

hey... what a bunch of bullshit.

I'm a liberal and I don't want ANYONE banned from anything. You numbnut Conservatives have every right to broadcast your hate filled, paranoid rhetoric as Liberals do their bleeding heart agenda.

But let's call a spade a spade. Don't guise your hatred in "patriotism" or hide behind YOUR interpretation of the Constitution, or your narrow interpretation of the Christian Religion... Call it what it is... a "let them eat cake" philosophy. It's basically... I got mine... fuck the rest of you.

Anything less than that, is bullshit.

hey... what a bunch of bullshit.

I'm a liberal and I don't want ANYONE banned from anything. You numbnut Conservatives have every right to broadcast your hate filled, paranoid rhetoric as Liberals do their bleeding heart agenda.

But let's call a spade a spade. Don't guise your hatred in "patriotism" or hide behind YOUR interpretation of the Constitution, or your narrow interpretation of the Christian Religion... Call it what it is... a "let them eat cake" philosophy. It's basically... I got mine... fuck the rest of you.

Anything less than that, is bullshit.

So...somebody makes a video showing the vast ignorance, stupidity, and hypocrisy of a bunch of college students...and it's conservatives' fault. :lol:

Forum List

Back