Liberals! Where Is Your Self-Respect??

Did you not just insist that abortion was not a natural right? On your say-so only?

My direct question to you then is, who gets to decide what is or isn't a natural right?
Liberals, apparently, guided by their agenda.

Killing unborn children is a right.

Carrying a legal weapon to protect school children is NOT a right.

Are you trying to prove me wrong in saying that Political Chic is the most obfuscatory poster on this board?

Who gets to decide what is or isn't a natural right? That is the question. I can answer it. There is no authority.

What's your answer?

My answer is that you are a bottom-feeding drooling mouth-breather that doesn't deserve the education that I've been force-feeding you.

True?

True.

Are you trying to prove me wrong in saying that Political Chic is the most obfuscatory poster on this board?

Who gets to decide what is or isn't a natural right? That is the question. I can answer it. There is no authority.

What's your answer?

My answer is that you are a bottom-feeding drooling mouth-breather that doesn't deserve the education that I've been force-feeding you.

True?

True.

Your thin skin doesn't go well with your insult comic act. You end up looking silly.

Did you not just insist that abortion was not a natural right? On your say-so only?

My direct question to you then is, who gets to decide what is or isn't a natural right?

What's your answer?
My answer is God.

You refuse to accept this, because you cannot accept any power higher than the government.

How very sad for you.

1. Is it constitutional for the government to prevent you (as best it can) from exercising your right to jump off the Empire State Building?

2. If suicide is a God given natural right, doesn't that make assisted suicide, for both the assisted and the assistant, natural rights? And thus doesn't that make any governmental action to make illegal, criminalize, etc.,

assisted suicide a human rights violation?

You've never read the Constitution, have you?

You claimed suicide as one of your rights. That means that any law that tries to infringe on your right to suicide is a violation of your rights.
Owning a firearm is one of my rights, too.

And you damn sure want to take that one away.

Is a gun-free school zone unconstitutional? In your opinion?
Yes. Especially since we've seen what a bad idea it is.

Did the CN shooter obey the gun-free zone law?

What's your answer?

True?

True.

Your thin skin doesn't go well with your insult comic act. You end up looking silly.

I never give negs.

I fight my battles in public.

That's the difference....you can't.

I will continue to identify you as you deserve to be.

What's your answer?
My answer is God.

You refuse to accept this, because you cannot accept any power higher than the government.

How very sad for you.

who would Jesus shoot

What's your answer?
My answer is God.

How very sad for you.

who would Jesus shoot
I expect He'd shoot those who are murdering children.

Why do you think that's a bad thing?

Forum List

Back