Liberals Were Proven Wrong About the M1 Abrams Tank at Battle of 73 Easting

The Abrams tank, supported by M2 Bradley scout vehicles demonstrated the superiority of Western military tactics using heavy tanks against old style Warsaw Pact tactics, that are still in a total state of suckage, especially the Chicoms.

How many American servicemen would have died if all we had were the old M60A3?

We took out over a 1000 Iraqi tanks with no vehicle losses ourselves and only one American life lost, and 'C Clayton Jonesy' thinks it is bullshit, lol.

Why are you so afraid to answer the question of what "liberals were proven wrong" and how?

I can't even remember when anyone had any doubts that the M1 Abrams could take out the old style Soviet tanks the Iraqi's had.

Now whether we should have attacked Iraq at the time- that has nothing to do with the Abrams at all.

Dafuck does this have to do with "Liberals"? :dunno:
That is why you just dont know.....

I was over in Saudi Arabia and got to see some of the great tanks the Iraqi forces had...

View attachment 298193 View attachment 298194

Thanks for checking in just to say you have no answer to the actual question.

OP doesn't either, and he wrote it. Crickets.
When you are in the military, you know what was meant..... If you arent in the military, you are a pussy..
Nogo also doesnt get that I have him on ignore because he is an ignoramus.

Actually you have me on Safe Space because you can't answer the question and this way you can hide under your blankie and pretend it isn't there.

You even clicked a rating on it yesterday, which you can't do without "show ignored content", so you're completely full of shit.

Nothing quite says 'coward' like running away from responses to your own thread like Jimmie does.

Libturds are proven wrong all the time. There isn't an issue or event these pieces of shit get right.

What were liberals wrong about?
Abrams tank was developed under Jimmy Carter
Siding with the soviets, Ortega, and supporting jihadists, just off the top of my head.

Next you'll be claiming the Abrams was invented by Algore or Obozo the Meat Puppet Faggot.

You parasites should all have been aborted.

The Abrams Tank was developed under Jimmy Carter

Amazing isn't it- Jimmie starts off with making a blanket attack on 'liberals' but runs away from all the challenges to his claims.

0d72d85b64c22c7df4dc3e1f930ba6b04a201f919f966e9bd4bb9ed25f14b9ef.jpg

Libturds are proven wrong all the time. There isn't an issue or event these pieces of shit get right.

What were liberals wrong about?
Abrams tank was developed under Jimmy Carter
Siding with the soviets, Ortega, and supporting jihadists, just off the top of my head.

Next you'll be claiming the Abrams was invented by Algore or Obozo the Meat Puppet Faggot.

You parasites should all have been aborted.

Okay so you are pro-abortion.

And against responding to actual facts.

I will just put you down as another Trump worshipper, unable to actually respond to a post and just spewing insults because all you have is intellectual vomit.

Forum List

Back