Liberals voted for it...

I think the moderates that voted Obama in to office have given up and are just trying to grab free gubmint shit while the gittin is still good.

Sad.

SCHIFF: You know what the wealthy are going to do? They're going to invest more abroad, they're not going to work as hard, they're not going to pay as much in taxes, they're not going to employ as many people. They're employees are going to pay all the taxes.

• Banned
Asswipe, you can't demand rich people pay over 50% of their income so that scum like you can sit on your ass doing crack all day thanks to welfare.

Rich people will just move away, hide their money, etc.

They will shut down the grocery store that serves your trailer park, then you'll have to take a cab across town to get your food. :eusa_clap:

i guess whiny twats have an affinity for each other

right, twat?

SCHIFF: You know what the wealthy are going to do? They're going to invest more abroad, they're not going to work as hard, they're not going to pay as much in taxes, they're not going to employ as many people. They're employees are going to pay all the taxes.
not all wealthy people create jobs. raising or lowering an individuals personal income tax level does not equate to job creation.

workers will always pay taxes, however unless that worker is going to making over $200k ($250k) then under the current Democratic proposal, their taxes will not go up.

Asswipe, you can't demand rich people pay over 50% of their income so that scum like you can sit on your ass doing crack all day thanks to welfare.

They will shut down the grocery store that serves your trailer park, then you'll have to take a cab across town to get your food. :eusa_clap:

right, twat?
not everyone on the left is dependent on the government. there are just as many people on the right who are dependent on the government as on the left. just look at the states which receive more in federal tax dollars than they pay into the system. the top 10 are historically republican controlled.

tax.jpg

• Banned
Idiot, taking more money from rich people does stop some of them from opening a new business, investing in some new technology, etc.

Not all workers pay taxes, many get paid back by the EIC. I heard on Friday dumbfuck advisors to Obamination want to do a EIC up to $80k......80 fucking thousand dollars for everyone making less than that.

Why even graduate from high school if the Feds are going to give you $80K a year to do nothing??? Why even try to work for $90K when you can not for work for $80K.

You see idiot, this is what you voted for....

not all wealthy people create jobs. raising or lowering an individuals personal income tax level does not equate to job creation.

workers will always pay taxes, however unless that worker is going to making over $200k ($250k) then under the current Democratic proposal, their taxes will not go up.

Do the East Coast a favor...stay on the West Coast! :cool:

Asswipe....why do you assume people on welfare in the deep south are white GOP voters???

Many states in the deep south are full of black welfare voters, Democraps. Just because MS is overrun by poor black people doesn't mean the GOP voters of that state are on welfare, you stupid pile of shit.

The same can be said about the coal miners/union workers of WV, many of them for decades elected Democraps like Robert KKK Byrd to the Senate and voted Democrap because of welfare goodies and support of unions in the coal mines.

So shove your bogus graph up your ass.

right, twat?
not everyone on the left is dependent on the government. there are just as many people on the right who are dependent on the government as on the left. just look at the states which receive more in federal tax dollars than they pay into the system. the top 10 are historically republican controlled.

tax.jpg

right, twat?

you sure project a lot, captain nemo :lmao:

right, twat?

Have you recently switch meth dealers, Tinkerbell?

The shit you're getting now is really fucking with your head.

right, twat?

captain nemo has always had a tenuous relationship with reality

ask him about the sub ride :thup:

Liberal scum try their deflection tricks of smoke and mirrors, distraction of subject, to avoid the subject matter.

Taxing rich people so that poor people can get more free stuff will eventually implode the system.

When two cocksuckers are supporting each other in a thread, it shows you are weak.

Liberal scum try their deflection tricks of smoke and mirrors, distraction of subject, to avoid the subject matter.

Taxing rich people so that poor people can get more free stuff will eventually implode the system.

then you should get a job and stop whining, nemo

i hear chik-fil-a is hiring

LOL! I love how you clench your tiny fists white in impotent rage and stamp your ballet slippers on the ground.

And, no, you can't suck my dick. Stop begging. It only makes you look like more of a little bitch.

When two cocksuckers are supporting each other in a thread, it shows you are weak.

There you go again, making up some bullshit to avoid explaining how your fucked up mind thinks rich people don't pay enough and that they really, really won't hoard their money from scum like you.

When you constantly make up weird shit in threads, everyone here knows you can't debate the subject. You did this back in elementary school where you disturbed the class since you couldn't understand the teacher...

then you should get a job and stop whining, nemo

i hear chik-fil-a is hiring

Forum List

Back