Liberals, Unable To Defeat Trump, Calling For More Seditious Coups

Dumb fuck, the 25th Amendment is in the Constitution. It is a Constitutional method to remove an incompetent President from office.

"The Twenty-fifth Amendment (Amendment XXV) to the United States Constitution deals with succession to the Presidency and establishes procedures both for filling a vacancy in the office of the Vice President as well as responding to Presidential disabilities."
-- Twenty-fifth Amendment to the United States Constitution - Wikipedia

Hey dumbf*', can you point out EXACTLY where it states a butt-hurt liberal Fake News Journalist working for a biased Fake News Liberal Media (that considers white supremacist web sites to be 'legitimate news') and a butt-hurt liberal TV personality with no medical background whatsoever can call for a 'COUP' against the President of the United States, using their media national platform as a tool to incite such civil disobedient insurrection against the Government?

I will wait for you to post the exact wording and link.....
Easy lol LOCK HIM UP LOCK HIM UP More shoes to drop ,, trump is batshit crazy
Yeah.... and you're ugly.

You started this shit before Trump took office. And it didn't work.
You have whined and maligned for the last year. And still, Trump is our president. Next year, he will still be president.
After that? Well, he'll still be president....

Dumb fuck, the 25th Amendment is in the Constitution. It is a Constitutional method to remove an incompetent President from office.

"The Twenty-fifth Amendment (Amendment XXV) to the United States Constitution deals with succession to the Presidency and establishes procedures both for filling a vacancy in the office of the Vice President as well as responding to Presidential disabilities."

Hey dumbf*', can you point out EXACTLY where it states a butt-hurt liberal Fake News Journalist working for a biased Fake News Liberal Media (that considers white supremacist web sites to be 'legitimate news') and a butt-hurt liberal TV personality with no medical background whatsoever can call for a 'COUP' against the President of the United States, using their media national platform as a tool to incite such civil disobedient insurrection against the Government?

I second that motion. LOL!

"LOCK HIM UP"
"LOCK HIM UP"
"LOCK HIM UP"
"LOCK HIM UP"

that's kind of inexplicable to me, too.
What is inexplicable to me is how you can come on the USMB board EVERY single day and NEVER post a link, an article, a fact, or evidence to support anything you claim...just spew propaganda while personally attacking people... yet feel you should somehow be considered in any way credible.

In all your posts so far today, for example, you prove what I just stated is 100% correct.

This is why I ignore you now - you have nothing to add / contribute and have shown no reason to consider you in any way 'credible'.

Have a good weekend.

"LOCK HIM UP"
"LOCK HIM UP"
"LOCK HIM UP"
"LOCK HIM UP"

So you dumb-masses are admitting none of you can point out EXACTLY where it states a butt-hurt liberal Fake News Journalist working for a biased Fake News Liberal Media (that considers white supremacist web sites to be 'legitimate news') and a butt-hurt liberal TV personality with no medical background whatsoever can call for a 'COUP' against the President of the United States, using their media national platform as a tool to incite such civil disobedient insurrection against the Government?

Got it - Fake News snowflake BS proven once again.

that's kind of inexplicable to me, too.
What is inexplicable to me is how you can come on the USMB board EVERY single day and NEVER post a link, an article, a fact, or evidence to support anything you claim...just spew propaganda while personally attacking people... yet feel you should somehow be considered in any way credible.

In all your posts so far today, for example, you prove what I just stated is 100% correct.

This is why I ignore you now - you have nothing to add / contribute and have shown no reason to consider you in any way 'credible'.

Have a good weekend.

you cranky because I point out that you're a Russian shill who spreads vlad's propaganda.

and you haven't ignored me. your ugly little self pops up every time I post.

but please, go piss off, little boy. tell vlad your cover is blown

whiny little snowflake beatch

"LOCK HIM UP"
"LOCK HIM UP"
"LOCK HIM UP"
"LOCK HIM UP"

So you dumb-masses are admitting none of you can point out EXACTLY where it states a butt-hurt liberal Fake News Journalist working for a biased Fake News Liberal Media (that considers white supremacist web sites to be 'legitimate news') and a butt-hurt liberal TV personality with no medical background whatsoever can call for a 'COUP' against the President of the United States, using their media national platform as a tool to incite such civil disobedient insurrection against the Government?

Got it - Fake News snowflake BS proven once again.

Poor little cupcake melting its frosting again and making up more stuff.

Personally I can't wait to see the Orange one it an orange suit being perp walked out of the Peoples House in shackle and chains......

Lock him up
Lock him up
Lock him up........

"LOCK HIM UP"
"LOCK HIM UP"
"LOCK HIM UP"
"LOCK HIM UP"

lol. Your dog is a better visionary....

Joe is desperately trying to get someone to watch his show.

He would have better luck if he got his girlfriend to show off her tits on camera.

Let's Take a Look At Some Other Things Here....

1. Mueller just exposed Flynn as a Liar - made Flynn admit to lying....COMPLETELY DESTROYING FLYNN'S CREDIBILITY....

....but now Mueller / snowflakes want the entire country to believe that Flynn is 'credible' ONLY if he testifies and says bad things against Trump, ignoring that by doing so - whether true or not - will / can save Flynn from going to jail for 60 years?!

:p

2. What does Trump asking Flynn, as a transition member, to exercise his contacts and to reach out to reps from other nations who he will be working with in the future have anything to do with the Russian attempts to hack Senior US Govt officials and interfere in the 2016 US election (which resulted in not 1 ballot / vote being changed), ALL OF WHICH OBAMA KNEW OF IN ADVANCE ABOUT AND DID NOTHING ABOUT? ....Ummmm, NOTHING.

Snowflakes seem to be thinking - incorrectly - again of 'Collusion'. 'Collusion' is not even a crime! It is a made-up term meant to carry negative connotations, making idiots think Trump did something illegal.

3. What EXACTLY is Flynn going to testify to regarding Trump?
---- Snowflakes are going to be crying and denying about this one:

"JUST IN: @BrianRoss on @ABC News Special Report: Michael Flynn promised "full cooperation to the Mueller team" and is prepared to testify that as a candidate, Donald Trump "directed him to make contact with the Russians."

ABC said later in an updated report that Flynn will say Trump asked him to make contact with Russia "initially as a way to work together to fight ISIS in Syria."
-- Stocks fall on report that Michael Flynn was directed by Trump to talk to Russians

NOTHING THERE! NO 'ELECTION COLLUSION' Barak Obama and Hillary both admitted that Presidential candidates and their teams make initial contact with foreign reps and groups prior to winning the election and entering the WH.

ACCORDING TO CNBC AND FLYNN, THIS IS WHAT FLYNN IS SAYING HE IS GOING TO TESTIFY HAPPENED.

In the end, Flynn is nothing more than one of 'Mueller's
Scooter Libby; indictments, and Mueller is trying to make this grand production that looks like he has evidence against Trump....WHEN IT IS BEING EXPOSED AGAIN THAT HE HAS NOTHING!

BWUHAHAHAHA

Smoke, mirrors, and BULLSHIT - that's what Mueller and Snowflakes have.

QUESTION:
What does a transition team lead contacting Russia to discuss how to work together to fight ISIS have to do with (false claims of) 'collusion' regarding the 'hacking of the DNC e-mails / server and/or collusion regarding interfering with US elections?

ANSWER:
NOT A DAMN THING!

"ABC said later in an updated report that Flynn will say Trump asked him to make contact with Russia "initially as a way to work together to fight ISIS in Syria."
-- Stocks fall on report that Michael Flynn was directed by Trump to talk to Russians "

:p BWUHAHAHAHAHA......

"LOCK HIM UP"
"LOCK HIM UP"
"LOCK HIM UP"
"LOCK HIM UP"

She was a great dog. She could sniff out the truth no matter where I threw her pull toy. Except when we washed it. Was that wrong?

"LOCK HIM UP"
"LOCK HIM UP"
"LOCK HIM UP"
"LOCK HIM UP"

She was a great dog. She could sniff out the truth no matter where I threw her pull toy. Except when we washed it. Was that wrong?

No. I had one that was blind and deaf. Her name was Susie. My brother called her Helen.

Let's Take a Look At Some Other Things Here....

1. Mueller just exposed Flynn as a Liar - made Flynn admit to lying....COMPLETELY DESTROYING FLYNN'S CREDIBILITY....

....but now Mueller / snowflakes want the entire country to believe that Flynn is 'credible' ONLY if he testifies and says bad things against Trump, ignoring that by doing so - whether true or not - will / can save Flynn from going to jail for 60 years?!

:p

2. What does Trump asking Flynn, as a transition member, to exercise his contacts and to reach out to reps from other nations who he will be working with in the future have anything to do with the Russian attempts to hack Senior US Govt officials and interfere in the 2016 US election (which resulted in not 1 ballot / vote being changed), ALL OF WHICH OBAMA KNEW OF IN ADVANCE ABOUT AND DID NOTHING ABOUT? ....Ummmm, NOTHING.

Snowflakes seem to be thinking - incorrectly - again of 'Collusion'. 'Collusion' is not even a crime! It is a made-up term meant to carry negative connotations, making idiots think Trump did something illegal.

3. What EXACTLY is Flynn going to testify to regarding Trump?
---- Snowflakes are going to be crying and denying about this one:

"JUST IN: @BrianRoss on @ABC News Special Report: Michael Flynn promised "full cooperation to the Mueller team" and is prepared to testify that as a candidate, Donald Trump "directed him to make contact with the Russians."

ABC said later in an updated report that Flynn will say Trump asked him to make contact with Russia "initially as a way to work together to fight ISIS in Syria."
-- Stocks fall on report that Michael Flynn was directed by Trump to talk to Russians

NOTHING THERE! NO 'ELECTION COLLUSION' Barak Obama and Hillary both admitted that Presidential candidates and their teams make initial contact with foreign reps and groups prior to winning the election and entering the WH.

ACCORDING TO CNBC AND FLYNN, THIS IS WHAT FLYNN IS SAYING HE IS GOING TO TESTIFY HAPPENED.

In the end, Flynn is nothing more than one of 'Mueller's
Scooter Libby; indictments, and Mueller is trying to make this grand production that looks like he has evidence against Trump....WHEN IT IS BEING EXPOSED AGAIN THAT HE HAS NOTHING!

BWUHAHAHAHA

Smoke, mirrors, and BULLSHIT - that's what Mueller and Snowflakes have.

Butwhataboutisms?

"LOCK HIM UP"
"LOCK HIM UP"
"LOCK HIM UP"
"LOCK HIM UP"

No. I had one that was blind and deaf. Her name was Susie. My brother called her Helen.

Aww, that's' cool. She was deaf a birth with bad eyes and eventually went blind, but she had a Seeing Eye Cat.

Forum List

Back