Liberals Threaten NRA Spokesperson

I told you back at the beginning --- Liberals wrote the Second Amendment, literally. That still holds. If you actually understood the term you're dropping in somebody else's name, you'd understand that.

The “Liberals” who wrote the Second Amendment, who wrote the rest of our Constitution,and who played whatever other roles they played in founding and establishing this nation,have nothing whatsoever to do with those who are known in modern usage by that term. Those who are known as “liberals” in modern usage are about as diametrically-opposed as it is possible to get, from those who founded this country.

National Rifle Association spokesperson Dana Loesch said Sunday she was preparing to move from her home "due to repeated threats from gun control advocates."

In a series of tweets, Loesch explained some of the threats she has recently experienced.

Follow
Dana Loesch

Spent my weekend preparing to move due to repeated threats from gun control advocates. 1

6:47 PM - Oct 15, 2017

"One guy hunted down my private cellphone number, called when police were here, threatened to shoot me in my front yard," Loesch wrote.

In another post, Loesch said someone posted photos of her house, and "threatened to rape me to death."

Another guy created a string of social media accounts, posted photos of my house, threatened to rape me to death.

The threats haven't just targeted Loesch, but have also focused on her children.

4 Another gun control advocate, after threatening to hunt me down and assault me, dragged my kids into it.

5 I’m grateful that my kids’ school worked with law enforcement and private security to ensure campus safety, and work with me. #MeToo

Loesch said she's only discussed these threats "kinda vaguely," and noted there were others she "can’t discuss."

6 I’ve only ever discussed these issues kinda vaguely. More I can’t discuss. I and other 2A women are sexually threatened regularly#MeToo

7 I’m not sad, just determined. Maybe someday ppl will drop the ideological boundaries and not cherry-pick concern. Maybe someday.

8 When you think of it, it’s amazing/sad to see the treatment of women on social media who do not identify as progressive.

9 I see conservative women regularly abused on social media by some of the same people slamming Weinstein.

10 The culture is only non-conservative women deserve respect. It’s idiotic, demonstrated daily, and deserving of more than 140 chars.

To wrap up her posts, Loesch wrote, "Maybe now you understand why I believe all women have the right to defend themselves with 2A and expand their skills w training."

She recently slammed "Saturday Night Live" actors who made fun of gun owners in the wake of the Las Vegas massacre, saying during an appearance on "FOX & Friends," they "lack the courage of their own convictions."

Loesch said the anti-Second Amendment jokes are told by celebrities who often have armed security guards to protect them.

"Why don't you give up the firearms that your private security is holding?" she said. "You're not being more virtuous just because you're paying someone else to carry it. You're outsourcing it because you lack the courage of your own convictions."
Why isn't she armed? I thought that makes one safe.

I told you back at the beginning --- Liberals wrote the Second Amendment, literally. That still holds. If you actually understood the term you're dropping in somebody else's name, you'd understand that.

The “Liberals” who wrote the Second Amendment, who wrote the rest of our Constitution,and who played whatever other roles they played in founding and establishing this nation,have nothing whatsoever to do with those who are known in modern usage by that term. Those who are known as “liberals” in modern usage are about as diametrically-opposed as it is possible to get, from those who founded this country.

"Those who are known" ---------------- according to who? Aye, there's the rub.

As I said from the beginning .... if you don't understand a term, then don't go pinning it on people you don't know.

Funny, your entire quote here doesn't say a damn thing about "Liberals". It repeatedly cites "gun control advocates". It also mentions "2A" (the Second Amendment), which was written by ---- Liberals.

Reading is a lost art.

This is simply a dishonest post.

Everyone knows most anti-gunners come from the left side of the aisle.

"Everyone knows" is always problematic. But I don't disagree -- I noted that in my first post here; they're more likely from the left than the right, if they have a "side".

They are not however "Liberals". And nor did the subject in the OP's link ever claim that. He put the words in her mouth.*

This is what I said from the beginning.

*--- which is ironic, considering that the alleged threats would be there to change her behaviour, and here's the OP coming in trying to ----- change her behaviour.

Would you feel better if going forward, we only use the new term 'regressives' ?

You'll have to license that from Mac ;)

Actual, I'd prefer if people stopped plugging in their own shit into other people's words when they never said them.

In this case the woman didn't characterize any kind of politics for her alleged threateners. The OP just completely pulled that out of his ass. And that's dishonest.
Obviously, you haven't seen my ass .... it's as honest an ass as you've ever seen. In fact, it might in the top two or three honest asses in the whole world.

It's certainly cheeky enough.

I stand by my statement ----- liberals=leftists=naive, shallow, and dishonest idiots.

Ironic to try to pin "naïve" and "dishonest" on some other party when you just flat out admitted you don't know the difference between "Liberal" and "leftist". Even after I spelled it out for you. Takes a special kind of cheek to flunk an open-book test.

Even omitting that, since both "Liberal" and "leftist" refer to political philosophies, it's impossible for either one to be broadbrushed with personality traits. That's übermoronic.

Logic seems to be a lost skill.

Clearly, gun control is, by and large, a liberal mantra.

"Control" is not a Liberal tenet at all. Liberalism abhors "control" except where unavoidable, and prefers to get the hell out of the way.

Get over it ---- you can't defend your fellow leftists, so you resort to petty and childish stuff like this?

"Childish"? I'm not the one trying to pretend "Liberal" and "leftist" are synonyms.

Why would we have multiple words for the exact same thing?
So you think modern day democrats that claim the title of liberal are liars and charlatans, have you called them on their lies and ignorance?

Seeing as how these characters are pigments of your own imaginarium, obviously I can't see what's in your head. Nobody lets me in there.

Forum List

Back