Liberals this thread is not for you

6:04 sootch says the Constitution should be our base. sootch did not mention Alex Jones at that time.
5:57

took a moment to pause it

And which constitution? The one the FF passed? The one that outlawed alcohol? The onejust before or just after they said women can vote?

:lol:

Sootch's video has you peged you are a divider

Answer the question, coward. Which constitution? And why do you hate Obama so much that you're blind to the rest of the world?

Still can't get over losing to a black guy?

I don't recognize any such thing as 'America' or think it should exist. I recognize only those cities, communes, and States which the People form for themselves, maintain of their own will, and govern themselves through their representatives.

The American Empire, like the Roman, is an artificial construct built by men with guns so those men with an insatiable will to dominate can rule over their fellow men- and the people who truly control it are neither elected nor seen.

Of course naturally.

united or divided? Just for those who oppose obama and the democrats.

in other words, it's so stupid that you're embarrassed and know it can't stand scrutny.

:cuckoo:
No Jillian I know where you stand, this is for those who are sitting on the fence. Your comment is as I would expect.

why would anyone respond differently to something that's presented the way you presented your thread?

*shrug*

but if it really is alex jones stuff, then i'd say you need to put your faith in better sources.

5:57

took a moment to pause it

And which constitution? The one the FF passed? The one that outlawed alcohol? The onejust before or just after they said women can vote?

Sootch's video has you peged you are a divider

Answer the question, coward. Which constitution? And why do you hate Obama so much that you're blind to the rest of the world?

Still can't get over losing to a black guy?

OH yep sure you're not an obama supporter. Your answer in this post just gave you away.
\You do not deserve any answer because you are a divider.

in other words, it's so stupid that you're embarrassed and know it can't stand scrutny.

:cuckoo:
No Jillian I know where you stand, this is for those who are sitting on the fence. Your comment is as I would expect.

why would anyone respond differently to something that's presented the way you presented your thread?

*shrug*

but if it really is alex jones stuff, then i'd say you need to put your faith in better sources.

Just because Alex Jones is mention in this video does not mean this video is about Alex Jones stuff.

*shrug*

Just because Alex Jones is mention in this video does not mean this video is about Alex Jones stuff.

yah...it's just about silly conspiracy theories about the new world order. oooh... scawy.

*shrug*

yah...it's just about silly conspiracy theories about the new world order. oooh... scawy.

Cherry picking your answer is expected He mentioned many things not just Alex Jones. But what ever anyone can watch the video and judge for themseleves.

a Bircher!

He's a former member but you don't get it do you? Those who oppose obama and the democrats are nick picing the wrong people. Instead of attacking people who oppose obama we should have one connection and that is obama and his agenda.
Reb, don't you worry your head about JBullshit. He's a card carrying Commie Christophobe.

So his opinion ("facts" and evidence as well) is worth about as much as a squirt of methane in the breeze from a cow's bung.

Last edited:

a Bircher!

He's a former member but you don't get it do you? Those who oppose obama and the democrats are nick picing the wrong people. Instead of attacking people who oppose obama we should have one connection and that is obama and his agenda.
Reb, don't you worry your head about JBullshit. He's a card carrying Commie Christophobe.

So his opinion is worth about as much as a squirt of methane in the breeze from a cow's bung.

I know and understand his type. Someone is tring to unite the people who oppose obama but the idiot is doing exactly what sootch was talking about dividing people cherry picking.

Last edited:
ld have one connection and that is obama and his agenda.

Except for that fact that Reverend James Beukema is has repeatedly spoken out in opposition to communists. :rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

If this is true why are you trying to divide? I do not agree 100% with anyone that opposes obama but I do not try to cherry pick what they saying, and find fault with one thing and nagate the rest.

You're the one foaming at the mouth thinking Obama is Satan and all the world's attention needs to be on taking him down.

Dude get a grip of obama was satan taking him down would be out of our control.:lol:Keep posting you keep telling on yourself.:clap2:

Forum List

Back