Liberals this thread is not for you

bigrebnc1775

][][][% NC Sheepdog
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 12, 2010
Kannapolis, N.C.
united or divided? Just for those who oppose obama and the democrats.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n3zzy4BAu0Y&feature=grec_index[/ame]

1) where does he get these 20% figures?

2) were those 20% terrorist traitorous communist al queda sympathizers? Or do 20% of the population have a right to destroy the government, the rest of the people be damned?

2) were those 20% terrorist traitorous communist al queda sympathizers? Or do 20% of the population have a right to destroy the government, the rest of the people be damned?
There is a comment section in the video ask sootch I am sure he will be glad to answer your question

2) were those 20% terrorist traitorous communist al queda sympathizers? Or do 20% of the population have a right to destroy the government, the rest of the people be damned

You were pre-warned that this video was not for you Just for those who oppose obama and the democrats.

There is a comment section in the video ask sootch I am sure he will be glad to answer your question

2) were those 20% terrorist traitorous communist al queda sympathizers? Or do 20% of the population have a right to destroy the government, the rest of the people be damned
You were pre-warned that this video was not for you Just for those who oppose obama and the democrats.
1) where?

2) fail; i've never been an obama supporter

3) why are you afraid to answer the question?

were those 20% terrorist traitorous communist al queda sympathizers? Or do 20% of the population have a right to destroy the government, the rest of the people be damned?

Answer the question, coward

:lol:

a Bircher!

He's a former member but you don't get it do you? Those who oppose obama and the democrats are nick picing the wrong people. Instead of attacking people who oppose obama we should have one connection and that is obama and his agenda.

1) where?

were those 20% terrorist traitorous communist al queda sympathizers? Or do 20% of the population have a right to destroy the government, the rest of the people be damned?

Then sootch is talking about people like you. You would divide thoise who oppose obama so obama can complete his agenda.

He's a 'former member' who's rambling about the NWO

And wtf is 'nick picking'? :lol:

And you're crying because people aren't blindly attacking Obama and ignoring everything else in the world :lol:

1) where?

Then sootch is talking about people like you. You would divide thoise who oppose obama so obama can complete his agenda.

:lol:

Really? I'll tell you what. In 2016 come see me and we'll see whether you're any different than the nimrods who said the same shit about Bush.

Did Eoterral get a new name?

You really think Obama's the mastermind behind anything? :lol:

He's a 'former member' who's rambling about the NWO

And wtf is 'nick picking'? :lol:

And you're crying because people aren't blindly attacking Obama and ignoring everything else in the world :lol:

The New World Order has been mention many time by people in the Federal government.
George Bush being one of them
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rc7i0wCFf8g[/ame]
Clinton has mentioned it
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzUkhKaNylM[/ame]
Obama has mentioned it.
Bush Junior has mentioned it.
Would you surrender Americas soverinty for a new world order?

I don't recognize any such thing as 'America' or think it should exist. I recognize only those cities, communes, and States which the People form for themselves, maintain of their own will, and govern themselves through their representatives.

The American Empire, like the Roman, is an artificial construct built by men with guns so those men with an insatiable will to dominate can rule over their fellow men- and the people who truly control it are neither elected nor seen.

Forum List

Back