Liberals: There's No Racism In This Country

....at least the way you mean it.

No....really. There isn't. It's simply....no pun intended, a made up bête noire designed to fill Democrat fund risers, and ballot boxes.

1. As with all intellectual discussions, it is best to define terms. To be a description of something worth fighting, becoming violent about, or using all sorts of punishment against, well....it need be something that can be shown to cause physical or monetary harm.

If it means not liking some other entity, well....that is both protected by the first amendment, as 'thought crimes' are the sort found under totalitarian authorities....

....and is a pretense that the target of the dislike is too weak to shrug it off.
We conservatives are targets of such contumely constantly.....and simply continue on.

2. As Victor Davis Hanson points out, ....
'The smears "racist," "fascist," "white privilege" and "Nazi" -- like "commie" of the 1950s -- are so overused as to become meaningless.'

3. In the next several posts, John Hawkins gives an astute explanation of what Liberals mean by the term 'racism.'
- 7 Things Liberals REALLY MEAN When They Cry “Racism”

a. "You disagree with me: "The Republican Party is racist." "Sarah Palin is racist." There's a famous Tea Party sign that reads, "It doesn't matter what this sign says. You'll call it racism anyway!" Why are these people and groups racist? They JUST ARE. "Everybody" knows it.

In other words, liberals believe they can't be racist by virtue of being liberal; so people or groups that oppose them must be "racist" by default. It's about as intellectual as a five year old calling someone a "poopy head," but it's how they think."

[Remember that definition of racist as a conservative winning an argument? Yup.]

b. " I need more attention and/or money: There are an awful lot of people in the Democrat Party who make a living calling people "racist." Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton, Melissa Harris-Perry, Toure, Joy Reid, Eric Dyson, the NAACP, Tavis Smiley, Cornell West and Ben Jealous rely on finding new and intriguing ways to accuse people of bigotry to fill their pockets and get in front of cameras. If they couldn't find enough things to call "racist," they'd be nobodies and worse yet, some of them might have to get real jobs instead of pretending to be offended for a living."

c. "Let’s take a choice away from black Americans: No group in Congress does less to make the lives of its constituents better than the Congressional Black Caucus. Furthermore, no ethnic group in America has been more loyal to a political party with less to show for it than black Americans. So how can it be that the Democrat Party has been an absolute disaster for black Americans, yet it can count on 90% of the black vote every election?

Simple; liberals have falsely convinced black Americans that Republicans hate them. That means no matter how bad it gets, Republicans can't even be considered as an option. This is how Democrats have managed to utterly destroy cities like Detroit without the populace even considering the Republican Party as an option."

Yup, yup....and yup!!

Now....you simple-minded folks who have been persuaded to vote against the imagined 'racism'....don't you feel stooooopid?

This is asinine . Don't you call black lives matter , racists ?
they are.

According to the op, racism doesn't exist !

1. The term 'racist' is both ubiquitous and harmful to the one so labeled, that a firm definition should be applied.

Here it is: it isn't 'racism' unless there is some documented physical or monetary harm done.
Being offended is not racism, as the ability...and desire...to claim offense is without end. It has become an attention-getting device.

The real America is not a place where we enable criminalizing opinions or thought crimes. That the meaning of the first amendment.
If your feelings are hurt....toughen up, move on.

a. In our society, the charge of 'racist' is as common as it is damaging....in fact, that's why it is so common.
In fact, it should be a crime if one claims 'racism' and can't prove physical or monetary harm.\

I wrote that June 28th.

Certainly consistent with this, from today's OP:

No....really. There isn't. It's simply....no pun intended, a made up bête noire designed to fill Democrat fund risers, and ballot boxes.

1. As with all intellectual discussions, it is best to define terms. To be a description of something worth fighting, becoming violent about, or using all sorts of punishment against, well....it need be something that can be shown to cause physical or monetary harm.

If it means not liking some other entity, well....that is both protected by the first amendment, as 'thought crimes' are the sort found under totalitarian authorities....

....and is a pretense that the target of the dislike is too weak to shrug it off.
We conservatives are targets of such contumely constantly.....and simply continue on.

'The smears "racist," "fascist," "white privilege" and "Nazi" -- like "commie" of the 1950s -- are so overused as to become meaningless.'

3. In the next several posts, John Hawkins gives an astute explanation of what Liberals mean by the term 'racism.'

a. "You disagree with me: "The Republican Party is racist." "Sarah Palin is racist." There's a famous Tea Party sign that reads, "It doesn't matter what this sign says. You'll call it racism anyway!" Why are these people and groups racist? They JUST ARE. "Everybody" knows it.

In other words, liberals believe they can't be racist by virtue of being liberal; so people or groups that oppose them must be "racist" by default. It's about as intellectual as a five year old calling someone a "poopy head," but it's how they think."

[Remember that definition of racist as a conservative winning an argument? Yup.]

b. " I need more attention and/or money: There are an awful lot of people in the Democrat Party who make a living calling people "racist." Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton, Melissa Harris-Perry, Toure, Joy Reid, Eric Dyson, the NAACP, Tavis Smiley, Cornell West and Ben Jealous rely on finding new and intriguing ways to accuse people of bigotry to fill their pockets and get in front of cameras. If they couldn't find enough things to call "racist," they'd be nobodies and worse yet, some of them might have to get real jobs instead of pretending to be offended for a living."

c. "Let’s take a choice away from black Americans: No group in Congress does less to make the lives of its constituents better than the Congressional Black Caucus. Furthermore, no ethnic group in America has been more loyal to a political party with less to show for it than black Americans. So how can it be that the Democrat Party has been an absolute disaster for black Americans, yet it can count on 90% of the black vote every election?

Simple; liberals have falsely convinced black Americans that Republicans hate them. That means no matter how bad it gets, Republicans can't even be considered as an option. This is how Democrats have managed to utterly destroy cities like Detroit without the populace even considering the Republican Party as an option."

Yup, yup....and yup!!

Now....you simple-minded folks who have been persuaded to vote against the imagined 'racism'....don't you feel stooooopid?

I have witnessed first hand all kinds of racism. Not only whites being racists against blacks, Mexicans, Asians ... but also a lot of reverse racism too. Blacks being prejudice to whites and Mexicans, Mexicans being prejudice to whites and Blacks, Asians being prejudice to Mexicans and Blacks, etc.

For example I had an Asian / Mexican mix best friend in high school who said he hated black people with a passion and outright admitted to me he was racist against them.

I have known many whites who have outright said they don't like any Blacks, Mexicans, Asians and talked down to them. I have encountered though Black friends of mine admitting to me some friends of theirs didn't like me because I was white. So racism goes both ways. He was a great friend and didn't feel the same way as they did, so I never took it personally.

I always try to treat all people equal as best as I can regardless if they are white, black, Mexican, asian, Native American, etc.

Racism will always be a big problem, to say it is a myth and doesn't exist and is liberal propaganda is being ignorant.

Let's be clear about what is meant by 'racism.'

1. The term 'racist' is both ubiquitous and harmful to the one so labeled, that a firm definition should be applied.

Here it is: it isn't 'racism' unless there is some documented physical or monetary harm done.
Being offended is not racism, as the ability...and desire...to claim offense is without end. It has become an attention-getting device.

The real America is not a place where we enable criminalizing opinions or thought crimes. That the meaning of the first amendment.

a. In our society, the charge of 'racist' is as common as it is damaging....in fact, that's why it is so common.
In fact, it should be a crime if one claims 'racism' and can't prove physical or monetary harm.\

I wrote that June 28th.

The term you use...."treating people" is key......not how one thinks of anyone else.

More gibberish. Racism is not just about physical or monetary harm.

Racism is not hurting your widdle feelings.

Grow a pair.

So here’s the challenge, racism deniers. Prove when racism ended and its effects were allayed. Show, with data and peer-reviewed studies supporting your argument, when the effects of the hundreds of years of anti-Black racism from chattel slavery through Old Jim Crow leveled off. Show when the wealth expropriated during that oppression was repaid to those it was expropriated from and through. And remember, after you’ve addressed the end of anti-Black racism you’ll still have to explain when anti-Latinx, anti-Asian, anti-Arab, and anti-Native racism came to an end as well.

Yup, yup....and yup!!

I have witnessed first hand all kinds of racism. Not only whites being racists against blacks, Mexicans, Asians ... but also a lot of reverse racism too. Blacks being prejudice to whites and Mexicans, Mexicans being prejudice to whites and Blacks, Asians being prejudice to Mexicans and Blacks, etc.

For example I had an Asian / Mexican mix best friend in high school who said he hated black people with a passion and outright admitted to me he was racist against them.

I have known many whites who have outright said they don't like any Blacks, Mexicans, Asians and talked down to them. I have encountered though Black friends of mine admitting to me some friends of theirs didn't like me because I was white. So racism goes both ways. He was a great friend and didn't feel the same way as they did, so I never took it personally.

I always try to treat all people equal as best as I can regardless if they are white, black, Mexican, asian, Native American, etc.

Racism will always be a big problem, to say it is a myth and doesn't exist and is liberal propaganda is being ignorant.

I wrote that June 28th.

The term you use...."treating people" is key......not how one thinks of anyone else.

Grow a pair.

So here’s the challenge, racism deniers. Prove when racism ended and its effects were allayed. Show, with data and peer-reviewed studies supporting your argument, when the effects of the hundreds of years of anti-Black racism from chattel slavery through Old Jim Crow leveled off. Show when the wealth expropriated during that oppression was repaid to those it was expropriated from and through. And remember, after you’ve addressed the end of anti-Black racism you’ll still have to explain when anti-Latinx, anti-Asian, anti-Arab, and anti-Native racism came to an end as well.

Politicalchic come out and playyyyyy! You were running off at the mouth not long ago about how no one could dispute you, so show us when racism endued. C'mon wolf, you sold the tickets produce.

6. "Stop believing so much in group identities. Stop rewarding group identities. Leave it as a private matter for individuals. Stop having double standards. Have single standards for everyone. Start expecting the same thing of minorities that we expect of everyone else. Reject all public policy that rewards group identity: affirmative action, “diversity,” racial preferences."
Shelby Steele

a. "I grew up in segregation," says New York Times best-selling conservative author Shelby Steele, "so I really know what racism is. I went to a segregated school. I bow to no one in my knowledge of racism, which is one of the reasons why I say white privilege is not a problem....Racism is about eighteenth on a list of problems black America faces." -- P.38-39

7. Soooooo.....if racism is not the problem, what is holding particular groups back?

Answer: the help of Liberals.

a. The root cause of this poverty is the perverse, counterproductive incentives arising from the welfare system itself. Charles Murray’s “Losing Ground” documented this effect using social indicators such as work, marriage, legitimacy, crime, and alcohol and drug abuse, and showing how the massive increase in government welfare programs worsened the problem.

b. Since productive activity not making any economic sense because of the work disincentives of the welfare plantation, other kinds of activities proliferate: drug and alcohol abuse, crime, recreational sex, illegitimacy, and family breakup are the new social norms, as does the culture of violence. From Peter Ferrara, “America’s Ticking Bankruptcy Bomb,” chapter five.

It's not racism that's the problem, Liberals......

....to find the problem.....look in the mirror.

The fate of any black who tries to escape the Liberal plantation...

mrz050118dBP20180430104506.jpg

Yup, yup....and yup!!

I wrote that June 28th.

Grow a pair.

You do know that it was the Southern White Democrats that were and still are anti (fill in the blank) ism... If you stray off the plantation like Kanye West, the liberals are attacking him in typical liberal fascism by wanting to do harm to him....

Police looking into Kanye West threat after Snoop Dogg's cousin urges Crips to 'f***' him up over Trump tweets

I wrote that June 28th.

Grow a pair.

You do know that it was the Southern White Democrats that were and still are anti (fill in the blank) ism... If you stray off the plantation like Kanye West, the liberals are attacking him in typical liberal fascism by wanting to do harm to him....

Police looking into Kanye West threat after Snoop Dogg's cousin urges Crips to 'f***' him up over Trump tweets

You do know those southern black democrats are now republicans? Kaye walked into the plantation, he didn't leave one.

Why Did The South Turn Republican?

It's true that the recent political success of the GOP has an enormous amount to do with the party's success in the white south, but I think the evidence strongly suggests that conservative politicians get the votes of white southerners precisely because white southerners like conservative positions on taxes, moral values, and national security. Southern Democratic politicians of the Jim Crow era, after all, mostly took conservative stances on all of these issues. The weird thing about Jim Crow politics is that white southerners with conservative views on taxes, moral values, and national security would vote for Democratic presidential candidates who didn't share their views. They did that as part of a strategy for maintaining white supremacy in the South.

And for a long time the strategy worked. Democratic politicians like Woodrow Wilson and Franklin Roosevelt loyally upheld white supremacy. The dam began to crack with Harry Truman, and then under Lyndon Johnson the national party decisively broke with this corrupt bargain. With that done, white southerners just took their conservative views on taxes and national security into the Republican Party where such views belonged. Racism is a key part of the story, but it plays a much bigger role in explaining why Adlai Stevenson and John Kennedy won South Carolina than in explaining why Ronald Reagan and George W. Bush won there.

We republicans promised you freedom!

th

I wrote that June 28th.

Grow a pair.

You do know those southern black democrats are now republicans? Kaye walked into the plantation, he didn't leave one.

It's true that the recent political success of the GOP has an enormous amount to do with the party's success in the white south, but I think the evidence strongly suggests that conservative politicians get the votes of white southerners precisely because white southerners like conservative positions on taxes, moral values, and national security. Southern Democratic politicians of the Jim Crow era, after all, mostly took conservative stances on all of these issues. The weird thing about Jim Crow politics is that white southerners with conservative views on taxes, moral values, and national security would vote for Democratic presidential candidates who didn't share their views. They did that as part of a strategy for maintaining white supremacy in the South.

And for a long time the strategy worked. Democratic politicians like Woodrow Wilson and Franklin Roosevelt loyally upheld white supremacy. The dam began to crack with Harry Truman, and then under Lyndon Johnson the national party decisively broke with this corrupt bargain. With that done, white southerners just took their conservative views on taxes and national security into the Republican Party where such views belonged. Racism is a key part of the story, but it plays a much bigger role in explaining why Adlai Stevenson and John Kennedy won South Carolina than in explaining why Ronald Reagan and George W. Bush won there.

An another lie of the Democrats...And what is worse, is that you actually believe them still....You too are joining the retarded liberals on the ignore list.buh bye.

The war is coming, and it is going to be painful. Most Democrats are stupid as hell, thinking that the military or police is going to protect them as they hate the police and military. It is going to be a bloodbath for all the wrongs the liberal traitors have done to this country.

Grow a pair.

An another lie of the Democrats...And what is worse, is that you actually believe them still....You too are joining the retarded liberals on the ignore list.buh bye.

.You are the retard. You're a racist and a republican but you are steady trying to sell that snake oil.

New Topics

Forum List

Back