Liberals: There's No Racism In This Country

Riiiight but according to people like you there is a genocide of black babies through abortion...Yeah love that two faced two step rhetoric...Everyone dance now....

Which party champions abortion and which doesn't?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do you believe that poor women already financially burdened with several children should be encouraged NOT to have an abortion? Why?
If you already have several children and you don't know about birth control. You may be a liberal.

We do have a cultural issue that champions single motherhood. It's all fine and dandy that Murphy Brown has a child by herself (3 glitters for recognizing the reference) when she's wealthy enough to afford help, but it doesn't help the poor woman who's been told she can have it all and doesn't need a man around to help her raise 5 kids on her own.

Riiiight but according to people like you there is a genocide of black babies through abortion...Yeah love that two faced two step rhetoric...Everyone dance now....

Do you believe that poor women already financially burdened with several children should be encouraged NOT to have an abortion? Why?
If you already have several children and you don't know about birth control. You may be a liberal.

We do have a cultural issue that champions single motherhood. It's all fine and dandy that Murphy Brown has a child by herself (3 glitters for recognizing the reference) when she's wealthy enough to afford help, but it doesn't help the poor woman who's been told she can have it all and doesn't need a man around to help her raise 5 kids on her own.
I raised my son on my own, without child support. Also, I am far from being wealthy.

the abortion thing is spot on. genocide paid for with tax payer money. sick.

The above, in a way, is why we shouldn't really fear conservatism. It's too stupid to ever get anywhere.
They do tend to walk far out on the limb to grab any nut they can get...

Do they make idiotic claims like abortion is genocide because they really believe it, or because they are addicted to trolling?

And which would be worse?
Liberals has made abortion socially acceptable, heck you sickos brag about having them now.

lol, do you NEED to lie?

Now.....when and why do the Leftists launch those "racist" claims?

e. Your attack is damaging us:
When Republicans hit Democrats with any kind of damaging attack, it is inevitably called "racist."

For example, this is how former MSNBC host Martin Bashir could say something as crazy as, "Republicans are using [the IRS scandal] as their latest weapon in the war against the black man in the White House. ‘IRS’ is the new ‘N****r.’” It's an attempt to shut Republicans up."

Actually, silencing any opposition is the basis of pretty much everything Leftists/Fascists do.....

This actual Liberal document same in her book
41cIYwo-PRL._SX340_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

I believe men should be encouraged to stay with and help the women they knock up. The woman should not be left to fend for herself. Deal with the cause, not the symptom.

Your answer as usual has nothing to do with my question. And I know why.

Apparently, you don't. Those children don't deserve being abandoned by boys (they don't deserve to be called men), but they deserve even less to be killed without even a chance at living. Let's put it this way. Isn't it racist to say that there are too many black children being born?

As usual, you want to focus on the tree while ignoring the forest.

So what is your position on the poor woman who has an unwanted pregnancy and does not want another child?

First, do everything possible to identify the father and hold him responsible. Making it harder to dump and run would cut down the numbers of babies being dumped on society. In essence, that's what we're really talking about, what to do with babies not wanted by their parents. I won't call them unwanted because there are couples who spend a lot of time and money trying to adopt a baby.

I'm not stupid, if we want the babies to have a chance at life, we should give them a good chance at it. Those babies should be born and cared for. I do not accept the premise that not being wanted by parents or by society should be a death sentence. Is that we do, the homeless population would shrunk dramatically.

The ultimate solution, as it always has been, lies not in government programs, but rather in what society expects. Instead of glorifying single parenthood, let's glorify stable nuclear families. Instead of championing men who have multiple children with multiple women who don't take care of them, let's champion men who sacrifice their immediate gratification for the good of their families. Continuing to deal only with the symptoms ensures that they will never go away.

Jesus Christ you're worse than a politician.

Should abortion be legal or not?

the abortion thing is spot on. genocide paid for with tax payer money. sick.

The above, in a way, is why we shouldn't really fear conservatism. It's too stupid to ever get anywhere.

Do they make idiotic claims like abortion is genocide because they really believe it, or because they are addicted to trolling?

Liberals has made abortion socially acceptable, heck you sickos brag about having them now.

lol, do you NEED to lie?
stupid-people.jpg

What do you call that? Your party is evil and racist and will soon not exist. If you keep it up.

While the elites promote single motherhood.....they don't live it.
Charles Murray writes about it here:
414wyx11A2L._SX322_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

1. One change in societal attitude has been the “ecumenical niceness”…don’t fight, share toys, take turns….and never, ever be judgmental. As a result, the upper cultural class, which has stabilized by returning to more traditional ways, survives, yet these individuals will not criticize the behaviors which are destroying the lower cultural class.
They lie to their base, endorsing this....
a. “For Women Under 30, Most Births Occur Outside Marriage” For Women Under 30, Most Births Occur Outside Marriage

But know better than to follow their own instructions:
b. “One group still largely resists the trend: college graduates, who overwhelmingly marry before having children. That is turning family structure into a new class divide, …” Ibid.

1. The elites must preach what they practice.

lol, do you NEED to lie?
View attachment 153965
What do you call that? Your party is evil and racist and will soon not exist. If you keep it up.

I call that someone who's not me. You accused me.

lol, do you NEED to lie?
View attachment 153965

I said liberals, but you support abortion no matter what? Right?

lol, do you NEED to lie?
View attachment 153965

What does no matter what mean?

lol, do you NEED to lie?
View attachment 153965

What does no matter what mean?
No matter what, I mean Obama really supported late term abortion, and I have yet to see you disagree with him.

I raised my son on my own, without child support. Also, I am far from being wealthy.

Wasn't easy, was it?

....at least the way you mean it.

No....really. There isn't. It's simply....no pun intended, a made up bête noire designed to fill Democrat fund risers, and ballot boxes.

1. As with all intellectual discussions, it is best to define terms. To be a description of something worth fighting, becoming violent about, or using all sorts of punishment against, well....it need be something that can be shown to cause physical or monetary harm.

If it means not liking some other entity, well....that is both protected by the first amendment, as 'thought crimes' are the sort found under totalitarian authorities....

....and is a pretense that the target of the dislike is too weak to shrug it off.
We conservatives are targets of such contumely constantly.....and simply continue on.

2. As Victor Davis Hanson points out, ....
'The smears "racist," "fascist," "white privilege" and "Nazi" -- like "commie" of the 1950s -- are so overused as to become meaningless.'

3. In the next several posts, John Hawkins gives an astute explanation of what Liberals mean by the term 'racism.'
- 7 Things Liberals REALLY MEAN When They Cry “Racism”

a. "You disagree with me: "The Republican Party is racist." "Sarah Palin is racist." There's a famous Tea Party sign that reads, "It doesn't matter what this sign says. You'll call it racism anyway!" Why are these people and groups racist? They JUST ARE. "Everybody" knows it.

In other words, liberals believe they can't be racist by virtue of being liberal; so people or groups that oppose them must be "racist" by default. It's about as intellectual as a five year old calling someone a "poopy head," but it's how they think."

[Remember that definition of racist as a conservative winning an argument? Yup.]

b. " I need more attention and/or money: There are an awful lot of people in the Democrat Party who make a living calling people "racist." Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton, Melissa Harris-Perry, Toure, Joy Reid, Eric Dyson, the NAACP, Tavis Smiley, Cornell West and Ben Jealous rely on finding new and intriguing ways to accuse people of bigotry to fill their pockets and get in front of cameras. If they couldn't find enough things to call "racist," they'd be nobodies and worse yet, some of them might have to get real jobs instead of pretending to be offended for a living."

c. "Let’s take a choice away from black Americans: No group in Congress does less to make the lives of its constituents better than the Congressional Black Caucus. Furthermore, no ethnic group in America has been more loyal to a political party with less to show for it than black Americans. So how can it be that the Democrat Party has been an absolute disaster for black Americans, yet it can count on 90% of the black vote every election?

Simple; liberals have falsely convinced black Americans that Republicans hate them. That means no matter how bad it gets, Republicans can't even be considered as an option. This is how Democrats have managed to utterly destroy cities like Detroit without the populace even considering the Republican Party as an option."

Yup, yup....and yup!!

Now....you simple-minded folks who have been persuaded to vote against the imagined 'racism'....don't you feel stooooopid?

This is asinine . Don't you call black lives matter , racists ?

I believe men should be encouraged to stay with and help the women they knock up. The woman should not be left to fend for herself. Deal with the cause, not the symptom.

Your answer as usual has nothing to do with my question. And I know why.

Apparently, you don't. Those children don't deserve being abandoned by boys (they don't deserve to be called men), but they deserve even less to be killed without even a chance at living. Let's put it this way. Isn't it racist to say that there are too many black children being born?

As usual, you want to focus on the tree while ignoring the forest.

So what is your position on the poor woman who has an unwanted pregnancy and does not want another child?

First, do everything possible to identify the father and hold him responsible. Making it harder to dump and run would cut down the numbers of babies being dumped on society. In essence, that's what we're really talking about, what to do with babies not wanted by their parents. I won't call them unwanted because there are couples who spend a lot of time and money trying to adopt a baby.

I'm not stupid, if we want the babies to have a chance at life, we should give them a good chance at it. Those babies should be born and cared for. I do not accept the premise that not being wanted by parents or by society should be a death sentence. Is that we do, the homeless population would shrunk dramatically.

The ultimate solution, as it always has been, lies not in government programs, but rather in what society expects. Instead of glorifying single parenthood, let's glorify stable nuclear families. Instead of championing men who have multiple children with multiple women who don't take care of them, let's champion men who sacrifice their immediate gratification for the good of their families. Continuing to deal only with the symptoms ensures that they will never go away.

Jesus Christ you're worse than a politician.

Should abortion be legal or not?

You're moving the goal posts and changing the question. I answered your question with a very well thought out and complete answer and now you're pretending the question is completely different. Is this a new question (in which case your impatience is totally out of place) or are you pretending this is the same question (in which case I question your ability to follow a conversation)?

No....really. There isn't. It's simply....no pun intended, a made up bête noire designed to fill Democrat fund risers, and ballot boxes.

1. As with all intellectual discussions, it is best to define terms. To be a description of something worth fighting, becoming violent about, or using all sorts of punishment against, well....it need be something that can be shown to cause physical or monetary harm.

If it means not liking some other entity, well....that is both protected by the first amendment, as 'thought crimes' are the sort found under totalitarian authorities....

....and is a pretense that the target of the dislike is too weak to shrug it off.
We conservatives are targets of such contumely constantly.....and simply continue on.

'The smears "racist," "fascist," "white privilege" and "Nazi" -- like "commie" of the 1950s -- are so overused as to become meaningless.'

3. In the next several posts, John Hawkins gives an astute explanation of what Liberals mean by the term 'racism.'

a. "You disagree with me: "The Republican Party is racist." "Sarah Palin is racist." There's a famous Tea Party sign that reads, "It doesn't matter what this sign says. You'll call it racism anyway!" Why are these people and groups racist? They JUST ARE. "Everybody" knows it.

In other words, liberals believe they can't be racist by virtue of being liberal; so people or groups that oppose them must be "racist" by default. It's about as intellectual as a five year old calling someone a "poopy head," but it's how they think."

[Remember that definition of racist as a conservative winning an argument? Yup.]

b. " I need more attention and/or money: There are an awful lot of people in the Democrat Party who make a living calling people "racist." Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton, Melissa Harris-Perry, Toure, Joy Reid, Eric Dyson, the NAACP, Tavis Smiley, Cornell West and Ben Jealous rely on finding new and intriguing ways to accuse people of bigotry to fill their pockets and get in front of cameras. If they couldn't find enough things to call "racist," they'd be nobodies and worse yet, some of them might have to get real jobs instead of pretending to be offended for a living."

c. "Let’s take a choice away from black Americans: No group in Congress does less to make the lives of its constituents better than the Congressional Black Caucus. Furthermore, no ethnic group in America has been more loyal to a political party with less to show for it than black Americans. So how can it be that the Democrat Party has been an absolute disaster for black Americans, yet it can count on 90% of the black vote every election?

Simple; liberals have falsely convinced black Americans that Republicans hate them. That means no matter how bad it gets, Republicans can't even be considered as an option. This is how Democrats have managed to utterly destroy cities like Detroit without the populace even considering the Republican Party as an option."

Yup, yup....and yup!!

Now....you simple-minded folks who have been persuaded to vote against the imagined 'racism'....don't you feel stooooopid?

Perhaps this is what you were looking for....

1. The term 'racist' is both ubiquitous and harmful to the one so labeled, that a firm definition should be applied.

Here it is: it isn't 'racism' unless there is some documented physical or monetary harm done.
Being offended is not racism, as the ability...and desire...to claim offense is without end. It has become an attention-getting device.

The real America is not a place where we enable criminalizing opinions or thought crimes. That the meaning of the first amendment.
If your feelings are hurt....toughen up, move on.

a. In our society, the charge of 'racist' is as common as it is damaging....in fact, that's why it is so common.
In fact, it should be a crime if one claims 'racism' and can't prove physical or monetary harm.\

I wrote that June 28th.

Certainly consistent with this, from today's OP:
Liberals: There's No Racism In This Country

Wasn't easy, was it?

No, it wasn't but he was my son

Yup, yup....and yup!!

Hello. Short on topics today? I clickex expecting better. This is sad and pointless.

Yup, yup....and yup!!

they are.

Forum List

Back