Liberals: The "RICH" keep more of there wealth, they are given nothing

JRK

Feb 27, 2011

Tax rates changing from 39 cents per every dollar you earn changing to 35 cents per every dollar you earn is not the same as being give money Liberals
If I pay 78000 in income tax one year and 70 the next
thats insulting for anyone to claim that person was given anything

The rich keep getting richer, and the poor poorer.

Rather than taxation, regulation, and subsidation... perhaps we should try some more effective means to reach prosperity: Citizen Socialization of Industry, Money based on Gold and Silver, Formation of Voluntary Cooperatives.

Rather than taxation, regulation, and subsidation... perhaps we should try some more effective means to reach prosperity: Citizen Socialization of Industry, Money based on Gold and Silver, Formation of Voluntary Cooperatives.

Malcom if the rich are getting richer its not because the govt is taking there wealth. To make money it helps 99% to have it to start with
But why is it anyone cares about that? why the class war fare?
I have spent the last 20 years of my life working all over this country to make a living. I have worked on 40 different projects. And if the good lord will give me 15 more healthy years I will have some cash put back
Malcom you can do the same thing
I pick the right wife I am there now

Your wanting a even distribution of wealth system
Thats fine
with respect move to China

Malcom if the rich are getting richer its not because the govt is taking there wealth. To make money it helps 99% to have it to start with
But why is it anyone cares about that? why the class war fare?
I have spent the last 20 years of my life working all over this country to make a living. I have worked on 40 different projects. And if the good lord will give me 15 more healthy years I will have some cash put back
Malcom you can do the same thing
I pick the right wife I am there now

Your wanting a even distribution of wealth system
Thats fine
with respect move to China

With all due respect, China is less Communist than America at this point.

I don't want an even distribution of wealth, nor do I want class wafare. It is not a "class war" for the poor and working-class to stand up for themselves, to strive for prosperity, to take control of their own economic future.

That's not class warfare, that's class unity.

Tax rates changing from 39 cents per every dollar you earn changing to 35 cents per every dollar you earn is not the same as being give money Liberals

A lot of the TARP and bailout money was used to pay executives bonuses many of them didn't earn. Therefore, in that respect, they most certainly were given something with our tax dollars. To say they are given nothing is an inaccurate statement. As long we are going to practice crony capitalism in this country instead of true competitive capitalism, this is going to be a problem.

Well maybe the poor should get off their lazy asses and work. Or if they are "under-educated" then pick up a book and learn something, then go get a job.

I'm tired of hearing that the poor are getting "poorer", even if that is true how is it any way anyone else's fault and not their own? As if tax dollars are going to ever help people out of being "poor".

You draw your money from our society and you are expected to contribute back. It is part of being a member of a civilization. Those who exact the most from our society are expected to contribute more. That is where the wealthy come in.

Nobody exists in a vacuum......you are part of the whole

You draw your money from our society and you are expected to contribute back. It is part of being a member of a civilization. Those who exact the most from our society are expected to contribute more. That is where the wealthy come in.

Seeing how tax is done through a percentage, if there was a flat tax rate then the rich would be paying more. Fact is even their percentage is much higher than everyone else's. So lets all stop pretending the "rich" don't already pay a lot more than everyone else.

You libs whine and cry as if the super wealthy are only paying 5% tax rates while the peasants are paying 70% taxes. :cuckoo:

A lot of the TARP and bailout money was used to pay executives bonuses many of them didn't earn. Therefore, in that respect, they most certainly were given something with our tax dollars. To say they are given nothing is an inaccurate statement. As long we are going to practice crony capitalism in this country instead of true competitive capitalism, this is going to be a problem.

I find it interesting that the gift given to the UAW you left out, bout 50 billion

Tarp was paid back, well the tarp that W "loaned" out, except AIG
It is un clear to me what you mean by Croney and true

Well maybe the poor should get off their lazy asses and work. Or if they are "under-educated" then pick up a book and learn something, then go get a job.

I'm tired of hearing that the poor are getting "poorer", even if that is true how is it any way anyone else's fault and not their own? As if tax dollars are going to ever help people out of being "poor".

to the point

I am having a problem understanding what your trying to say. I keep reading these threads on this message board as though we the tax payer is giving the rich something that is making them richer
I just paid my Income tax for 2011
I am no where near rich, and the wealth I just gave the IRS did not help me get any closer
Lost wealth does not create anything
Wealth that is taken from one and give to another surly does not make the person it was taken away from more prosperous

And exactly how have the wealthy not "come in?" They are paying more than everyone else. Even with all of the tax loopholes they are paying the bulk of taxes in this country. The problem isn't with them; it's with people like you who think it's never enough.

Tell me, since you're such an authority on what other people should be paying, why don't you share with us how much money in taxes you paid last year and we'll all decide whether or not you paid your fair share. Sound good to you?

I wonder how well this country would work if everyone had a Ph.D? While there are many who never get past a general labor type of job, if someone works full-time, they are making a significant contribution to society, even if that only means that you now have the possibility of going through McDonald's drive-through to purchase your Big Mac and fries. While that person should not be paid the same as an engineer, doctor, lawyer, or anyone else with a more significant occupation, that person at least deserves the basics which to me include healthcare, a roof over their head, and food on the table. That does not involve limiting how much anyone can earn or deprive anyone else of better opportunities.

I find it interesting that the gift given to the UAW you left out, bout 50 billion

The money given to the UAW is not relevant to the topic at hand, but that is a good example of the crony capitalism I was referring to.

The money given to the UAW is not relevant to the topic at hand, but that is a good example of the crony capitalism I was referring to.

Capitalism had nothing to do with that

Forum List

Back