Liberals suffering from "Mommy Syndrome": The reason they hate Tea Party

Though, I am working towards starting my own business, it does take a sizeable initial investment.

I'd have had that initial investment long ago if it weren't for the 25 years of being ripped off by employers.

One corner stone of my business plan is to keep the books open to my employees and to quickly have them buy an equal share - I want them to have as much interest in the success and to benefit as much as I do.

Could anyone tell me why service technicians are paid ~$20/hr while the clients are billed ~$125 for their services?

Wow... ever run a business?

Here it is....$20/Hr equals closer to $30/hr when taxes, training and benefits are tacked on. And believe it or not, there is rent on the building, other non-income producing support staff, copy machines, tools, license fees, taxes, vehicles, etc that must be paid for. And.. GASP.... the owners need to make a profit (unlike the gov't) or there really is no reason to be in business. Nobody is going to take the risk of openning a business to "break even".

So.. if your bills = $1,000/month you are willing to be paid only $1,000/month?

I didn't think so.

Computer Service techs are trained before hire, teach themselves, they supply their own tools, their own cars, and their own computers . They may use an employer's printer, but that's about it. They don't get healthcare coverage. The employers only need a small office with minimal staff. Sure they deserve profit - maybe about 15% of what they pay the workers.

None of that accounts for the $100/hr difference between the employee obvious market value and the little bit that they get paid.

Of course the employer lives in a multi-million dollar home, drives BMWs, owns vacation homes, and pays more than his employees yearly income for his country club membership.

While the employee lives in a one bedroom apartment and drives an eight year old car.

We're really not that stupid...at least the ones that vote liberal anyway....

A few points:

- If thats what they all get paid, then their "market value" is exactly that. Bad career choice.
- They applied for the job, not forced into it.
- If these brilliant guys want, they can go out and start their own company (like their greedy boss did), pay their people better = higher morale = higher productivity = better product/service.......and put the old greedy boss out of business. For NOW, we are still free to do that here.
- Earning promotions will get you out of that one bdrm apt. But "EARN" is the key word.

Though, I am working towards starting my own business, it does take a sizeable initial investment.

I'd have had that initial investment long ago if it weren't for the 25 years of being ripped off by employers.

One corner stone of my business plan is to keep the books open to my employees and to quickly have them buy an equal share - I want them to have as much interest in the success and to benefit as much as I do.

When you got hired 25 years ago, did you not agree to that rate of pay? And every year since? If you agree to provide X service for X pay, no one is ripping anyone off. You got paid the market rate for your service.

Now, lets say you open your own business, and I wish you well. And you do just what you said, with say 50 equal shareholders. And the majority of your money is going to employee pay and benefits. How will you get money to expand? To innovate? To cover unforseen costs? Legal fees? Maintenance of equipment? And, if your plan is to be a modest business and never expand to a major one, will your gripe not become "I did all this work, and I own this bi*ch, and I'm still living in a 1 bedroom apartment because my employees are making the same as me, and I did all the work to found this place!"

And what about promotions? Surely you aren't going to have everyone with exactly equal rank? So, you'll have to have a chain of command, and will you not pay the higher in that chain more? If not you'll have 100 chiefs and 0 indians, and we all know how that works. So, you'll have lower end guys whining about not making as much as, say, you. And when promotion time comes, work being equal, will you promote the whiner or the guy who comes in for what he sign on for and does his job well and leaves quietly?

In their shoes at the top, you'll think differently. Guaranteed.

You do realize that there are literally millions of productive, financially solvent, self sufficent liberals. And there are literally millions of conservatives/republicans/tea party members and like minded who currently utilize unemployment, social security, medicare, and other entitlement programs.

I do realize this. I also realize that among those millions of liberals are those who wanted their healthcare paid for and stated they couldn't afford their own.....despite being financially solvent, self-sufficient. It's just not what they wanted to spend their money on....not that they couldn't afford it.

And among those millions of conservatives on unemployment....I'd bet most are quite uncomfortable on it and are out looking for a job. As I said, I don't mind a helping hand. But the road we are on isn't a helping hand, it's a giant government hammock.

As for SS and medicare, again, I'm ok with that, although both will be bankrupt soon and no one will benefit from them in 10-20 years. A helping hand is OK. A hammock is not.

Not the teabaggers Einstein. Did your tiny little mind ever contemplate HOW these teabaggers can cross the country on buses and show up at rallies during normal working hours? These teabaggers are on the public dole. Either on unemployment or social security and medicare.

They suck the government TIT, then they spit in the face of America...

SOUTH BEND, Ind. — When Tom Grimes lost his job as a financial consultant 15 months ago, he called his congressman, a Democrat, for help getting government health care.

Then he found a new full-time occupation: Tea Party activist.

Mr. Grimes, who receives Social Security, has filled the back seat of his Mercury Grand Marquis with the literature of the movement, including Glenn Beck’s “Arguing With Idiots” and Frederic Bastiat’s “The Law,” which denounces public benefits as “false philanthropy.”

“If you quit giving people that stuff, they would figure out how to do it on their own,” Mr. Grimes said.

The fact that many of them joined the Tea Party after losing their jobs raises questions of whether the movement can survive an improvement in the economy, with people trading protest signs for paychecks.

“Even if I wanted to stop, I just can’t,” said Diana Reimer, 67, who has become a star of the effort by FreedomWorks, a Tea Party group, to fight the health care overhaul. “I’m on a mission, and time is not on my side.”

She liked that the Tea Party was patriotic, too. “They said the Pledge of Allegiance and sang the national anthem,” she said.

She had taken a job selling sportswear at Macy’s. But when her husband found her up early and late taking care of Tea Party business, he urged her to take a leave. When the store did not allow one, she quit.

“I guess I just found my calling,” she said.

She and others who receive government benefits like Medicare and Social Security said they paid into those programs, so they are getting what they deserve.

Jeff McQueen, 50, began organizing Tea Party groups in Michigan and Ohio after losing his job in auto parts sales. “Being unemployed and having some time, I realized I just couldn’t sit on the couch anymore,” he said. “I had the time to get involved.”

With No Jobs, Plenty of Time for Tea Party

These teabaggers EARNED their name...they suck

Say hello to Obama's next bailout recipient

Yeah, mostly because liberals can't counter them. Fact is the thread is true. Liberals are fanatical about one thing: Dependence.

No.. because they're so pathetic there isn't anything to counter and the people who post them don't deserve a response except to be made fun of.

:thup:

Can you justify Obama's massive spending?

•President Bush expanded the federal budget by a historic $700 billion through 2008. President Obama would add another $1 trillion.

•President Bush began a string of expensive financial bailouts. President Obama is accelerating that course.

•President Bush created a Medicare drug entitlement that will cost an estimated $800 billion in its first decade. President Obama has proposed a $634 billion down payment on a new govern*ment health care fund.

•President Bush increased federal education spending 58 percent faster than inflation. Presi*dent Obama would double it.

•President Bush became the first President to spend 3 percent of GDP on federal antipoverty programs. President Obama has already in*creased this spending by 20 percent.

•President Bush tilted the income tax burden more toward upper-income taxpayers. President Obama would continue that trend.

•President Bush presided over a $2.5 trillion increase in the public debt through 2008. Setting aside 2009 (for which Presidents Bush and Obama share responsibility for an additional $2.6 trillion in public debt), President Obama’s budget would add $4.9 trillion in public debt from the beginning of 2010 through 2016.

Bush Deficit vs. Obama Deficit in Pictures | The Foundry: Conservative Policy News.

You forgot a few things.

Bush never included the cost of both wars in his budget. That adds another 3 trillion to his budget deficit.

Bush never included the impact of his 2.5 trillion dollar tax cut. Instead, he included what he thought would be the benefit, which just never materialized.

Bush never included the cost of the Katrina cleanup in his budgets.

The true estimate of the Republican drug give a way has been estimated as high as 15 trillion over the next 10 years.

Everything I just wrote has been linked many times. We know it's true.

The Obama bank give a way has generated tens of billions in interest.

General Motors, who Republicans said, "Let fail" is paying back it's loans 5 years ahead of schedule and this year may post a profit. This was previously linked from "Manufacturing Today".

What this thread tells me is this: There are some seriously dumbassed idiots on both sides of the poltiical fence. Y'all are so busy slapping each other and whining, that you fail to notice that the Government (doesn't matter which letter goes after their name) is fucking you over.

Idiots.

What this thread tells me is this: There are some seriously dumbassed idiots on both sides of the poltiical fence. Y'all are so busy slapping each other and whining, that you fail to notice that the Government (doesn't matter which letter goes after their name) is fucking you over.

Idiots.

As irritating as it is to agree I must. Now I wonder if you know why it makes no difference who gets elected.

Forum List

Back