Liberals suffering from "Mommy Syndrome": The reason they hate Tea Party

Discussion in 'Politics' started by bucs90, Apr 14, 2010.

1. bucs90

bucs90 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +19,210
    Guys, have you noticed liberals suffer so badly from what I call "Mommy Syndrome"? Here is how it works:

Liberals never really grew up. Thats why they have this intellectual inferiority complex. Their default answer is to posture themselves as intellectually superior. They insist upon their own intelligence, because they are so uncomfortable with the idea of growing up. You know, just like how 16 year olds always say "Your so stupid, you don't know anything!" (Parents, we've all been there). They want mommy back. Mommy took care of their ills and heartaches. Mommy paid the doctor bills. The food bills. Mommy didn't make them pay rent on the house. Mommy didn't judge them. Mommy just told them how special they were and bought them a new toy every time they cried or got a boo-boo.

Now, 21-50 year old liberals want mommy back. In the form of government. It's why Obama sends tingles up their legs, and why they sometimes forget he's black. They see him, and the government itself, as their new mommy. Mommy will pay their bills. Mommy won't make them pay for the doctor. Or their food. Or car. Or shelter. They can just wake up and play all day, with no worries in the world, and mommy is there to take care of them.

It's one reason liberals also love college so much. Conservatives? Well, we have fun in college. A quick 3.5-4 year spell and we're out of there. Time to work and make a good career. But liberals? Oh they salivate to stay or go back. Not for the education. Partly for the chance to be brainwashed, but also because of what the college provides: Dorms, shelter, free food in the cafeteria, safety, campus nurse, etc. Kind of a sweet combination of mommy and big government.

But, back to my point, if only somehow we could get liberals to grow up a bit, maybe they would be willing to give up the government nipple and put on a pair of work boots for a change. Because, my liberal friends, at some point you have to grow up and become a mommy or daddy yourself. See, us on the right, we've been paying the bills not only for our own children, but for you people also. And thats fine, up to a point, we don't mind because we know all people are different and some of you just can't make it in this big bad world alone without a government hand to guide you.

And thats kinda what the Tea Party is all about. It's mommy and daddy telling you "No more." That it is time to move out. Get a job. Pay your own bills. And that is why they hate the Tea Party so much. The Tea Party is mommy kicking them out of the house, cutting them off their allowance, and making them live independently. And just how kids rebel against their parents, or college students rebel and make fun of the campus dean when they don't get their way.......liberals are now doing that by using sophomoric terms like "teabagger" and snickering at their own cleverness (remember: they are intellectually posing because of their complex).

So, liberals, I ask you this: In exchange for the decades that we've been paying you out of our pocket so that you don't have to grow up in big boy life.....can you please make an attempt to grow up? Pay your OWN bills for a change? Be independent? I know Obama's nipple may look appetizing to you, but plesae, our country is broke. There may not be much for you to grow up into one day......even for you 50 year old libs.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 3
    Last edited: Apr 14, 2010
  2. George Costanza

George Costanza A Friendly Liberal

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,187
    Has Droog put out instructions for all wingers on Internet message boards to start flooding their boards with Tea Party threads?

3. Some Guy

Some Guy Deregulated User

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +380
    These types of threads accomplish nothing and/or go nowhere.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  4. bucs90

bucs90 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +19,210
    Yeah, mostly because liberals can't counter them. Fact is the thread is true. Liberals are fanatical about one thing: Dependence.

They depended on mommy.
    They depended on the college campus.
    Now, they depend on the government.

They'll never grow up. Never mature. Never take responsibility for their own lives. And much like a 16 year old girl being advised by parents, the auto-response is "You're so stupid you don't know anything!!!" and storm off to their rooms, slam the door and turn on MSNBC.

5. George Costanza

George Costanza A Friendly Liberal

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,187
    Yeah, Some Guy - I see what you mean.

6. Dr Gregg

Dr Gregg BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +200
    :lol: That's why pretty much every post from many of the conservatives on this board are whiny complaints, name calling, and other childish responses. Yes, the liberals never grew up :lol:

7. jillian

jillian Princess Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +22,439
    No.. because they're so pathetic there isn't anything to counter and the people who post them don't deserve a response except to be made fun of.

:thup:

8. Dr Gregg

Dr Gregg BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +200

Cause we are mature enough not to bother feeding the trolls (sometimes) and know not to argue with a child who doesn't want to discuss anything like an adult

9. bucs90

bucs90 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +19,210
    ^^^

So.......are my assumptions wrong? The left did in fact push redistribution of wealth. It did push welfare. It did push for "children" up to age 27 to stay on mommy and daddy's health insurance. It did push for government funded housing. It did push for government funded education. Basically, the liberals have begged for, supported and legislated the nanny state, where all one's needs are taken care of by the government. And liberals have fallen to their knees to worship the Great One Barack Hussein Obama as all this is brought into law.

So, am I wrong?

10. bucs90

bucs90 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +19,210
    Just as I expected.

A handful of liberals doing what?

- Taking the intellectual high ground based on their own percieved intelligence.
    - Calling me stupid, saying I don't know anything, refusing to talk about issue.

Just as I predicted. Thanks libs for confirming my theory. Maybe Obamacare will have a cure for Mommy Syndrome.....but somehow I doubt it.