Liberals still blaming Bush after 30 months and trillions, when does it stop?s

The economy created 18,000 jobs 30 months after Obama took office and 54 months after the Democrats took control of congress

When are we going to face the facts, its not working
when is the liberal going to join forces and put a stop to this failing administration and ut a stop to the blame GWB world?

Take away the trillions the wars cost. Take away the trillions in tax cuts. Take away the trillions from the drugs for votes bill Republicans passed throught reconcilliation. Take away the trillions it's going to cost to rebuild Iraq and pay for all the wounded soldiers.

I suspect will would still have Clinton's surplus. That's just a fact.

Which regulations keep our economy from recovery?

How does Obama personally impose regulations?

How do income taxes paid by the very wealthy stall the economy?

What exactly makes Obama unfriendly to business?

Why are so many states and local governments in such poor fiscal shape?

Where did the hundreds of billions of dollars in pension funds go?

Who profited from the Great Recession? Who suffers?

Finally,why are some who act as if they know everything unable to construct a proper sentence offering their opinion in a clear and concise form?

History should not be forgotten.

It will always be the truth that Bush gamed the SEC with cronies who held back the protections written into GLB act so that the lenders could have their way with the economy and the housing market.

Why do you hate history being remembered?

OK, explain to me how that had anything to do with the the failure of the housing market.

The economy created 18,000 jobs 30 months after Obama took office and 54 months after the Democrats took control of congress

when is the liberal going to join forces and put a stop to this failing administration and ut a stop to the blame GWB world?

Take away the trillions the wars cost. Take away the trillions in tax cuts. Take away the trillions from the drugs for votes bill Republicans passed throught reconcilliation. Take away the trillions it's going to cost to rebuild Iraq and pay for all the wounded soldiers.

Oh boy, more "Clinton's Surplus" bullshit.

What's it like to live a complete lie?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

You've been doing way to many of those drugs.

All they can do is blame him for not having a faster recovery.

The facts are in the bag we are recovering.

They are jsut taking this current slowdown as a partisan foothold to try and get some points for the very people who caused this mess.

You think we are in a recovery? You're clueless.
Yeah.....the boys on Wall Street are really startin' to feel-the-pain, now...​

"Average compensation for the top 15 bank CEOs in the U.S. and Europe jumped 36 percent last year from 2009, according to data compiled for the Financial Times by Equilar research firm.

That increase put the average compensation — salary plus bonuses — at $9.7 million.

Jamie Dimon of JPMorgan Chase and Lloyd Blankfein of Goldman Sachs saw their compensation rocket to more than 15 times their 2009 levels. Dimon hauled in $21 million, while Blankfein garnered $14.1 million.

To be sure, they’re still making a lot less than they did at the height of the financial bubble. Blankfein took home $70 million in 2007, while Dimon enjoyed $40 million in 2006."

Pat_Robertson_putz.gif

The problem is you can’t blame Obama, either – not after only two and a half years.

The doctor/patient metaphor is still apropos: if you were shot in the leg and after 30 months still had a limp, whom would you blame, the doctors who are trying to heal you or the person who shot you in the leg? Clearly the latter.

Given the depth and severity of the December 2007 recession and its aftermath, we’ll more then likely be dealing with its effects well into the next administration, and perhaps the one after that.

You can blame Jimmy Carter, Bill Clinton, say presidents don’t have any effect on economic boom or bust, blame the Tooth Fairy if you like – bottom line, you can’t blame Obama.

And those who still insist on blaming Obama, it’s merely subjective partisan dogma.

But if that doctor said they would heal you for oh, 5 trillion dollars and things got worse then you would have the case of Obama on your hands. Your story has nothing at all to do with reality in this case.

All they can do is blame him for not having a faster recovery.

The facts are in the bag we are recovering.

They are jsut taking this current slowdown as a partisan foothold to try and get some points for the very people who caused this mess.

Watch for it, the "recovery" is and will continue to backfire. I understand it's part of the propaganda to call it a "recovery" whenever talking about the economy because it implies that at least at some point things were in recovery mode when in fact that never happened.

As time is goes on,, regardless if you’re an indy, Dem or Rep the "recovery" is becoming "the recovery, lol." People are starting to see Obama and Dems who call it a "recovery" as seriously out of touch and possibly a liar, that is the backfire.

Like when Obama himself declared the recession was over and over and over said it was over now people view Obama as either a economical inept or just a flat out liar.

The recession is over.

These words have dictionary meanings and your partisan crap does not get to redefine words to protect your historically failed ideas and politicians.

That's because it is Bush's fault.

Bush passed the tax cuts and started the two useless wars that created this massive deficit.

He also passed an unfunded drug program.

And while he was president, his SEC looked the other way while Wall Street ran a $516 TRILLION DOLLAR derivative Ponzi scheme.

So don't give me any bullshit about who put us in this mess. Bush inherited a budget surplus, a strong economy, and a nation at peace. He left us with a trillion dollar deficit, a shattered economy, and two useless wars.

Still not sure how he's anti-business.

Your dis respect to the navy seals who took out UBL is typical of the liberal

hahahaha!!!

What??
It drives the Teabaggers absolutely CRAZY, to hear someone say:​

"It was the gutsiest decision I've ever seen a President make, at least, in my lifetime."

(See: 17:00)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hX8AvFt_nMY]YouTube - ‪Death of osama bin laden (Operation Neptune Spear) US Navy SEALS and Army Delta Force.‬‏[/ame]
barack-obama-superman-byron-furgol.jpg

Last edited:
What is Obama supposed to do force companies to hire people?

He could try not fucking them over every few months with massive new regulations.

I just learned that the maximum number of hours a pilot can work without a rest was reduced from 16 hours to 14 hours. As a result, the pilot for my flight couldn't could fly the plan. The flight was canceled and I had to take another one the next day.

200 people were on that flight. There were a number of people going to a wedding who didn't make it. I lost an entire day out of my week. Just imagine the cost of such things happening hundreds of times every week.

Government regulations have real economic costs. Liberal turds don't seem to understand that.
gop-cry-baby.jpg

".....And, they were sober....and, we all got there, ALIVE!
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!"

Last edited:
Obama is clearly anti-american, apologizes to the entire middle east for the things we did and are doing, thinks that Chavez is a good guy, doesn't know any facts but the cop was wrong, can't talk to anyone without a teleprompter and just plain does not know S about the job is was elected to.

He doesn't understand jobs where you have to make a product or service at a cost where it can be sold to the consumer and make a profit because he has been using someone else money to do what he does and has never had to create wealth in order to survive or create job. It is like asking a plumber to do brain surgery, it is not not to be successful.

As I recall, Bush (as well as many people in his administration) spent a great deal of time blaming Clinton for a lot of problems. That's pretty amazing considering how good a shape the country was in back in 2001 compared to 2009.

Bush doesn't need to worry about what Obama says. (And frankly, I don't think Obama mentions Bush by name. The president merely says he inherited the economy in this general shape.) Bush needs to worry about what other Republicans will be saying about him in years to come since you know they're not going to be willing to run on his results.
....And, that big $peaking-tour (for Lil' Dumbya), we all kept hearing-about, never seemed to materialize.

(I guess he's still perfecting his Craft; pickin'-up dog-shit.)

:eusa_whistle:

As I recall, Bush (as well as many people in his administration) spent a great deal of time blaming Clinton for a lot of problems. That's pretty amazing considering how good a shape the country was in back in 2001 compared to 2009.

Bush doesn't need to worry about what Obama says. (And frankly, I don't think Obama mentions Bush by name. The president merely says he inherited the economy in this general shape.) Bush needs to worry about what other Republicans will be saying about him in years to come since you know they're not going to be willing to run on his results.

Mustang the point is the media spent 8 years attacking GWB
The GOP has no choice but to distance them selves from him, but history will prove thru 9-11, 2 bubbles, 2 recessions, neither made of his policy, 7 major hurricanes, 2 wars, that GWB did one hell of a job
Yeah....it was like he was BORN for The Job!!!

"Those who encountered Bush in Alabama remember him as an affable social drinker who acted younger than his 26 years. Referred to as George Bush, Jr. by newspapers in those days, sources say he also tended to show up late every day, around noon or one, at Blount's campaign headquarters in Montgomery. They say Bush would prop his cowboy boots on a desk and brag about how much he drank the night before.

They also remember Bush's stories about how the New Haven, Connecticut police always let him go, after he told them his name, when they stopped him "all the time" for driving drunk as a student at Yale in the late 1960s. Bush told this story to others working in the campaign "what seemed like a hundred times," says Red Blount's nephew C. Murphy Archibald, now an attorney in Charlotte, N.C., who also worked on the Blount campaign and said he had "vivid memories" of that time.

"He would laugh uproariously as though there was something funny about this. To me, that was pretty memorable, because here he is, a number of years out of college, talking about this to people he doesn't know," Archibald said. "He just struck me as a guy who really had an idea of himself as very much a child of privilege, that he wasn't operating by the same rules."

The problem is you can’t blame Obama, either – not after only two and a half years.

The doctor/patient metaphor is still apropos: if you were shot in the leg and after 30 months still had a limp, whom would you blame, the doctors who are trying to heal you or the person who shot you in the leg? Clearly the latter.

Given the depth and severity of the December 2007 recession and its aftermath, we’ll more then likely be dealing with its effects well into the next administration, and perhaps the one after that.

You can blame Jimmy Carter, Bill Clinton, say presidents don’t have any effect on economic boom or bust, blame the Tooth Fairy if you like – bottom line, you can’t blame Obama.

And those who still insist on blaming Obama, it’s merely subjective partisan dogma.

Actually, you're very close to being absolutely right. The point I would argue would be that no President is a dictator.... so we can really just blame both parties, and every damned Congresscritter we've elected for the past 40 years or so.
That's (typically) how you "conservatives" accept guilt....for supporting a fuck-up, like Lil' Dumbya....saying:

"EVERYONE does it. BOTH sides o' the Aisle are to blame."

:eusa_hand:
Save it.​

Last edited:

Forum List

Back