Liberals still blaming Bush after 30 months and trillions, when does it stop?s

What is Obama supposed to do force companies to hire people?

Well, he could start by being business friendly instead of anti bussiness. Ya think?

Still not sure how he's anti-business.

Your dis respect to the navy seals who took out UBL is typical of the liberal
not anti business?
Why is it he is so hell bent on raising taxes on the "rich"
Why are we not allowed to expand on shale oil exploration/extraction and production?
Why is there such a strangle hold on the way we are permitting the construction of new refineries as well as nuclear plants?
shall I go on?

"BOOOOOOOOOSH!! PALIN!!!!! BACHMANN!!!! YOU BE RACIST!!"...Is it just me or are Left/Democrats sounding very boring and deranged at this point? Can that stale chit really work for them in 2012? I guess we'll see.

And now it's DAT BACHMANN's fault too. Looks like she's their new Bugaboo. Expect vicious Left attacks on her children any day now. It is desperate times in Hopey Changey Land for sure. Blaming DA BOOOOOOSH and calling everyone Racists wont be enough for them in 2012. I think they're beginning to see that. So now it's on to blaming DA PALIN & DA BACHMANN for their awful mess. We'll see if people buy that in 2012.

Who the hell is blaming those two nutters for the economy?

I am still waiting for you to explain how a loan made from a person in a bank to private citizen is the SECs business
thats the root cause of the mortgage melt down, not the security it became. People keep making there payments, we have no problems

History should not be forgotten.

It will always be the truth that Bush gamed the SEC with cronies who held back the protections written into GLB act so that the lenders could have their way with the economy and the housing market.

Why do you hate history being remembered?

I have no issue with history
Why do you have such an issue with the truth?
The way your using it is sad
It has little to no truth and it does nothing to solve the problems we face

The Sec is the securities and exchange
what does that have to do with a person not paying back a loan?
or
a loan being made to a person that is not qualifies?
there are laws against that in place

so can we move on?

It wasn't about paying back loans it was about fraud, wall street and the failure of the SEC.
Why Isn't Wall Street in Jail? | Rolling Stone Politics

All they can do is blame him for not having a faster recovery.

The facts are in the bag we are recovering.

They are jsut taking this current slowdown as a partisan foothold to try and get some points for the very people who caused this mess.

You think we are in a recovery? You're clueless.

All they can do is blame him for not having a faster recovery.

The facts are in the bag we are recovering.

They are jsut taking this current slowdown as a partisan foothold to try and get some points for the very people who caused this mess.

You think we are in a recovery? You're clueless.

In fairness,some Wall Street Fat Cats and especially the President's good buddies over at GE,have recovered. No one else has though. :(

A customer should be able to walk into a financial institution and get any financial product he or she needs — securities, insurance, banking or trust services," said SEC Chairman Christopher Cox.

Now look here is the explaination once more.

The broker is the one who sold the securities that had all the crap loans rolled into them.

A REAL Broker would know what was in the securities they sold and would not like to have his or her reputation tarnished by selling crap that backfired in a couple of years.

Allowing the banks to pick, train and direct the "brokers" allowed them to pick any smuck and train them the way they wanted them trained and teach them only enough to sell the crap without telling them enough to know that what they were selling was crap.

That was how the banks made money of the shitty loans they wrote. They dumped them into securities and sold them to unsuspecting buyers.

That is why the Broker rules were put in place All those years ago under glass steagal, so assholes could not do just that.

I hear GE CEO and "Jobs Czar" Jeffrey Immelt has recovered just fine. Hey,as long he's happy right?

Truthmatters, since you're commenting on what "should" happen in a private commerce exchange, let me ask you 2 questions:

1- Should politicians put pressure on banks to make loans to very risky people in the name of racial "fairness" at the consequence of political pressure?

2- Should the government be able to force, by threat of jail, a private citizen to purchase a private service from a private company?

And now it's DAT BACHMANN's fault too. Looks like she's their new Bugaboo. Expect vicious Left attacks on her children any day now. It is desperate times in Hopey Changey Land for sure. Blaming DA BOOOOOOSH and calling everyone Racists wont be enough for them in 2012. I think they're beginning to see that. So now it's on to blaming DA PALIN & DA BACHMANN for their awful mess. We'll see if people buy that in 2012.

Who the hell is blaming those two nutters for the economy?

I am still waiting for you to explain how a loan made from a person in a bank to private citizen is the SECs business
thats the root cause of the mortgage melt down, not the security it became. People keep making there payments, we have no problems

Well did it sink in this time?

The economy created 18,000 jobs 30 months after Obama took office and 54 months after the Democrats took control of congress

When are we going to face the facts, its not working
when is the liberal going to join forces and put a stop to this failing administration and ut a stop to the blame GWB world?

I'm guessing until another Republican is elected POTUS. Then it will become that person's fault.

What is Obama supposed to do force companies to hire people?

He could try not fucking them over every few months with massive new regulations.

I just learned that the maximum number of hours a pilot can work without a rest was reduced from 16 hours to 14 hours. As a result, the pilot for my flight couldn't could fly the plan. The flight was canceled and I had to take another one the next day.

200 people were on that flight. There were a number of people going to a wedding who didn't make it. I lost an entire day out of my week. Just imagine the cost of such things happening hundreds of times every week.

Government regulations have real economic costs. Liberal turds don't seem to understand that.

As I recall, Bush (as well as many people in his administration) spent a great deal of time blaming Clinton for a lot of problems. That's pretty amazing considering how good a shape the country was in back in 2001 compared to 2009.

Bush doesn't need to worry about what Obama says. (And frankly, I don't think Obama mentions Bush by name. The president merely says he inherited the economy in this general shape.) Bush needs to worry about what other Republicans will be saying about him in years to come since you know they're not going to be willing to run on his results.

As I recall, Bush (as well as many people in his administration) spent a great deal of time blaming Clinton for a lot of problems. That's pretty amazing considering how good a shape the country was in back in 2001 compared to 2009.

Bush doesn't need to worry about what Obama says. (And frankly, I don't think Obama mentions Bush by name. The president merely says he inherited the economy in this general shape.) Bush needs to worry about what other Republicans will be saying about him in years to come since you know they're not going to be willing to run on his results.

Mustang the point is the media spent 8 years attacking GWB
The GOP has no choice but to distance them selves from him, but history will prove thru 9-11, 2 bubbles, 2 recessions, neither made of his policy, 7 major hurricanes, 2 wars, that GWB did one hell of a job
Obama inherited an economy that had tarp in place as well a super majority in both the senate and the house. Dont forget tarp had over 500 billion dollars left
Instead of focusing on the problem, he focused on everything but
His "never let a crises go to waste" 1 trillion dollar failed stimulus (with tarp, he did not need") he made the federal budget much larger and created a slush fund for the his party

Look at these facts and tell me what GWB did to create this?
Iraq is over with troop levels less than 50% of what they where in 07, very limited fighting, and by years end all but gone as GWB had laid out prior to Obama's inauguration

The economy created 18,000 jobs 30 months after Obama took office and 54 months after the Democrats took control of congress

When are we going to face the facts, its not working
when is the liberal going to join forces and put a stop to this failing administration and ut a stop to the blame GWB world?

You're still a partisan tool.

When will you stop?

The problem is you can’t blame Obama, either – not after only two and a half years.

The doctor/patient metaphor is still apropos: if you were shot in the leg and after 30 months still had a limp, whom would you blame, the doctors who are trying to heal you or the person who shot you in the leg? Clearly the latter.

Given the depth and severity of the December 2007 recession and its aftermath, we’ll more then likely be dealing with its effects well into the next administration, and perhaps the one after that.

You can blame Jimmy Carter, Bill Clinton, say presidents don’t have any effect on economic boom or bust, blame the Tooth Fairy if you like – bottom line, you can’t blame Obama.

And those who still insist on blaming Obama, it’s merely subjective partisan dogma.

Actually, you're very close to being absolutely right. The point I would argue would be that no President is a dictator.... so we can really just blame both parties, and every damned Congresscritter we've elected for the past 40 years or so.

Obama is no more 'responsible' than Bush, or Clinton, or Bush Snr, etc etc etc.

While we're playing the blame game, we really shouldn't let our fellow Americans off the hook either. People live beyond their means.... that is never smart.

When are we going to face the facts, its not working...
Agreed!!!

The Bush Tax-Cuts.....or, any other version o' Trickle-Down/Voodoo Reaganbushenomics....need to End....
harpers01.png

MOPAUL20040526bushtrainingwheels.gif

Last edited:

Forum List

Back