'liberals' spend more time in here than actual tea party people

Do you have proof of this?

No, he doesn't.

just like pretty much every other deranged thing cons like him believe he CHOOSES to believe it even though it probably is NOT true.

It SEEMS to me that there are MORE conservative members on this board (though I do NOT claim that as a fact)
and that they are ONTHIS BOARD just as much as the liberals....
if not MORE

again
I have no evidence so I make no claim about this.

I would be interested to see a list of cons and libs and the amount of time they spend on this board.

I'll start;

reality; moderate liberal with some conservative beliefs
the side I've chosen; liberal
the side I oppose; r.w. conservative

I am NOT ON this board every day.
In fact...I was not on at all last week

when I am on the board I spend about an hour or so per day (broken up in 10-20 minutes chunks)

I would say putting something in a catagory where no one will read it has the same affect because if I am looking for a catagory about house painting and I see something about cars then their is a good chance the thread about cars isn't going to get read. But if that same thread was in the car catagory then it will get read.

People can still read it.

The can't read this one. Its the one where i pointed out that every thread with deragatory terms to tea party people are allowed to remain here.

I am pretty sure that if you have a problem with how a mod handles something, you are suppose to send one a PM. ;)

Why. I see so many democrats in this forum that it makes me wonder why you would spend so much time in here.

Outside of Dennis Miller, how many conservative comedians can you name? Now take a look at how many liberal comedians there are out there.

Of course, if humor compares to political correctness, then the premise of your post begins to pale, because placation always dominates whenever a subservient theory is introduced without first checking to see if there is any ambivalence on the part of the participants.

Forum List

Back