'liberals' spend more time in here than actual tea party people

ihopehefails

VIP Member
Oct 3, 2009
Why. I see so many democrats in this forum that it makes me wonder why you would spend so much time in here.

• Banned
  • Banned
Censorship is the suppression of speech or deletion of communicative material which may be considered objectionable, harmful, sensitive, or inconvenient to the government or media organizations as determined by a censor.

Censorship - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

If your post was Deleted, Manipulated, then yes it is..

But putting it in the right place, Isn't.

I would say putting something in a catagory where no one will read it has the same affect because if I am looking for a catagory about house painting and I see something about cars then their is a good chance the thread about cars isn't going to get read. But if that same thread was in the car catagory then it will get read.

Censorship is the suppression of speech or deletion of communicative material which may be considered objectionable, harmful, sensitive, or inconvenient to the government or media organizations as determined by a censor.

I would say putting something in a catagory where no one will read it has the same affect because if I am looking for a catagory about house painting and I see something about cars then their is a good chance the thread about cars isn't going to get read. But if that same thread was in the car catagory then it will get read.

Still isn't censorship

People can still read it.

Do you know what is the difference between you and Tom Clancy? He is actually trying to justify his decision to 'move' my thread.

BTW, is that what the ladies say to you when you try to pick them up with some cheesy line?

What are you talking about when you bring up anything about the ladies? :eusa_eh:

And oh, you make me laugh troll. :thup:

Do you know what is the difference between you and Tom Clancy? He is actually trying to justify his decision to 'move' my thread.

BTW, is that what the ladies say to you when you try to pick them up with some cheesy line?

What are you talking about when you bring up anything about the ladies? :eusa_eh:

And oh, you make me laugh troll. :thup:

Mobert: How about your number?

Lady: go Troll Harder somewhere else

People can still read it.

The can't read this one. Its the one where i pointed out that every thread with deragatory terms to tea party people are allowed to remain here.

Humor seems to be a poor fit for this thread...

but I agree all Tea Party threads should be in the humor forum.

Forum List

Back