Liberals, So What Is YOUR Plan to Deal with These Two Central Facts About Muslim Immigrants?

Let's see if we can boil this down: Can anyone name a jihadist terrorist attack that has not been carried out by someone who was either raised a Muslim or who became a Muslim before engaging in jihad?

:desk:

COLORADO SPRINGS, Colo. (Reuters) - A gunman stormed a Planned Parenthood abortion clinic in Colorado Springs on Friday and opened fire with a rifle in an attack that left three people dead and nine others injured, authorities said.

The dead included one police officer and two civilians, Colorado Springs Police Chief Peter Carey told reporters about an hour after the suspect had been captured.

You think that was a Syrian refugee?

RW dolts are laughable ... there's over 80,000 refugees from Iraq in America and they don't even know they're here, and NEVER will know they're here... if they hadn't READ about Syrian refugees they wouldn't know a damn thing about them either.

How many Iraqi's blew up Americans .... how many Syrians blew up Americans ???

candy ass RW's .... go hide, cry, and quiver.

I can appreciate a bit of concern coming from Americans when it comes to letting in Syrian refugees, but it's funny that these same people have little concern about Americans with guns shooting up our schools, movie theaters, and Planned Parenthood clinics, or the 11,000 plus homicides per year committed with guns, or the more than 32,000 deaths each year from firearms, including murders, suicides and accidental deaths.
I can't wait when the government is forced to release all the videos, pictures, of all those poor innocent children who were mowed down by theses guns that killed these children ... I can see it now the NRA doing the old duck and cover ploy ... hear these republicans saying those 7 to 9 year olds should have been packing... yeah, thats a good idea ... you didn't pick me to play dodge ball ... then all of a sudden we have a whole team of dodge ball players killed.. he was packing and then NRA telling us oh well shit happens

Here you go...some facts....

http://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/nvsr/nvsr64/nvsr64_02.pdf

Kids murdered by guns....

under 1: 12
age 1-4: 39

age 5-14: 142

total gun murder of children.....193

Kids murdered by other means...

under 1: 270
age 1-4: 298
age 5-14: 135

murder of children by other means.....703

Now, if even if you include gun accidents into the total.....

you are still wrong....

Accidental death by gun for children....

under 1: 3
age 1-4: 27
age 5-14: 39

Total accidental gun death for kids 2013....69

RW dolts are laughable ... there's over 80,000 refugees from Iraq in America and they don't even know they're here, and NEVER will know they're here... if they hadn't READ about Syrian refugees they wouldn't know a damn thing about them either.

I can appreciate a bit of concern coming from Americans when it comes to letting in Syrian refugees, but it's funny that these same people have little concern about Americans with guns shooting up our schools, movie theaters, and Planned Parenthood clinics, or the 11,000 plus homicides per year committed with guns, or the more than 32,000 deaths each year from firearms, including murders, suicides and accidental deaths.

Twit....we have laws that put people in jail who use guns to break the law....but the democrats keep letting them out...just ask obama, who has reduced the number of gun crimes he has prosectued since he got into office and the other prosecutors and judges who give light sentences to gun criminals, who spend little to no time in jail........

and again...twit......there were 8,124 gun murders in the 2014...and 505 accidental gun deaths in 2013, the last year for stats from the CDC...the rest were self inflicted gun shot wounds or suicides......those do not count..why? Because Japan, South Korea and China have absolute gun control, and their suicide rate is 2x our rate...also....there were 19,000 suicides in the United States that were done without guns.....

So guns are not the issue...

Also, the 8,124 gun murders were majority criminals murdering other criminals in the commission of criminal acts in very small areas of our democrat controlled inner cities....the longer the democrats have controlled a city,the less they care about gun violence, since their gun murder rates are the highest......

And 2nd Amendment supporters push for gun safety education in schools, to keep kids safe from guns.....you guys fight it...

We support strict sentences for gun crimes...your guys let the gun criminals out.....

you guys create gun free zones...and mass shooters go there and murder people who can't defend themselves....

Those deaths are on you genius....
it's true ... repub-lie-tards run in herds... that way they can say stupid shit together ...

Let's see if we can boil this down: Can anyone name a jihadist terrorist attack that has not been carried out by someone who was either raised a Muslim or who became a Muslim before engaging in jihad?

COLORADO SPRINGS, Colo. (Reuters) - A gunman stormed a Planned Parenthood abortion clinic in Colorado Springs on Friday and opened fire with a rifle in an attack that left three people dead and nine others injured, authorities said.

The dead included one police officer and two civilians, Colorado Springs Police Chief Peter Carey told reporters about an hour after the suspect had been captured.

Living in colorado all my life accept when the service transfered me from base to base, everyone knows that colorado Springs is a republican strong hold ... I realize republicans these days love to put words in to others mouths, that haven't been said or written ... so I'll correct you in this case ... its called Planned Parenthood not Planned Parenthood abortion clinic ... maybe 10% of their procedures there are performed abortion .... being its colorado springs I bet its more like 01% of its proceedures are abortions ... oh yes, not all Planned Parenthood perform abortions ... Looks like we have another right wing nut job performing a jihad on Planned Parenthood ....

I can't wait when the government is forced to release all the videos, pictures, of all those poor innocent children who were mowed down by theses guns that killed these children ... I can see it now the NRA doing the old duck and cover ploy ... hear these republicans saying those 7 to 9 year olds should have been packing... yeah, thats a good idea ... you didn't pick me to play dodge ball ... then all of a sudden we have a whole team of dodge ball players killed.. he was packing and then NRA telling us oh well shit happens

Here you go...some facts....

http://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/nvsr/nvsr64/nvsr64_02.pdf

Kids murdered by guns....

under 1: 12
age 1-4: 39

age 5-14: 142

total gun murder of children.....193

Kids murdered by other means...

under 1: 270
age 1-4: 298
age 5-14: 135

murder of children by other means.....703

Now, if even if you include gun accidents into the total.....

you are still wrong....

Accidental death by gun for children....

under 1: 3
age 1-4: 27
age 5-14: 39

Total accidental gun death for kids 2013....69
spoken like a true repub-lie tard ... you should be proud of yourself ... just like the rest of your right wing nut jobs ... who by the way love to show photos of abortions to try a show the horror ... then When the ACLU comes after the photos of all these children being murdered, with parts of their head blown off or other little bodies,and other body parts, idiots like you will come here and quote stats about how insignificant these murders are by quoting useless stats

Living in colorado all my life accept when the service transfered me from base to base, everyone knows that colorado Springs is a republican strong hold ... I realize republicans these days love to put words in to others mouths, that haven't been said or written ... so I'll correct you in this case ... its called Planned Parenthood not Planned Parenthood abortion clinic ... maybe 10% of their procedures there are performed abortion .... being its colorado springs I bet its more like 01% of its proceedures are abortions ... oh yes, not all Planned Parenthood perform abortions ... Looks like we have another right wing nut job performing a jihad on Planned Parenthood ....

Wrong twit....they hide the number of abortions by grouping them with the other procedures.......planned murder hood is about murdering babies.....and selling their parts for money.....

"Liberals, So What Is YOUR Plan to Deal with These Two Central Facts About Muslim Immigrants?"

All anyone sees is the fear, ignorance, hate, bigotry, lies, and stupidity coming from you and many others on the right concerning ‘Muslims,’ not ‘facts.’

Last edited:
“the fact that every single jihadist terrorist attack has been conducted by people who were either raised Muslims or who became Muslims before they turned to terrorism…”

This fails as a composition fallacy; the acts of a few are not ‘representative’ of the whole.

“the fact that recent history has proven that the more Muslim immigrants that a Western or pro-Western country allows in, the greater that country's chances become of suffering terrorist attacks.”

This fails as a post hoc fallacy; there is neither ‘proof’ nor ‘evidence’ that the size of a given country’s Muslim population increases the chances that country will suffer a terrorist attack.

What’s confusing you and most others on the right with regard to the ‘liberal’ posts and threads you’ve been reading is that those ‘liberal’ responses are predicated on facts, logic, and sound reasoning – ‘all Muslims’ are not ‘terrorists,’ Islam is not ‘responsible’ for terrorism, and this unwarranted hostility toward Muslims is motivated by fear, ignorance, bigotry, and hate; not ‘facts’ or ‘proof.’

really? those are things that happen when you live in a free country. bringing in 100s of thousands foreigners that WE the citizens WILL HAVE TO PAY FOR isn't in our constitution

there's over 80,000 refugees from Iraq in America and they don't even know they're here, and NEVER will know they're here...

those refugees are so fucking stupid they do not know they are living in America?

damnnn! they are almost as fucking stupid as yourself!!

:up:

When Jeh Johnson says we need to close our doors, I'll listen.

you must be another stupid fucking liberturd if you expect that :asshole: to "close our doors" he takes orders from the chief illegal alien mulatto muslime son-of-a-bitch (and she was) the rest of your post is just as stupid as your opening line of :bsflag: , muslimes revere their koran, which tells them to kill all infidels, if they do not convert to their fucking savage religion.., oooh! BTW are you donning your burqa today?? :up:

When Jeh Johnson says we need to close our doors, I'll listen.

you must be another stupid fucking liberturd if you expect that :asshole: to "close our doors" he takes orders from the chief illegal alien mulatto muslime son-of-a-bitch (and she was) the rest of your post is just as stupid as your opening line of :bsflag: , muslimes revere their koran, which tells them to kill all infidels, if they do not convert to their fucking savage religion.., oooh! BTW are you donning your burqa today?? :up:

there's that citizen who just LEAVES everything up to THOSE they voted for or those who is their better or something, I don't know

. so that's why this Government has now become a TYRANT. there too many of those who don't want to be involved it's used to be: a government OF THE PEOPLE for the people

What other religion uses the word jihad?

One, is this a tacit rejection of Hillary's recent howler that "Muslims have nothing whatsoever to do with terrorism"? We have a couple liberals on this very board who have argued that there's no connection between Muslims and jihadist terrorism.

Two, the fact that--yes, of course--jihadist terrorism is inherently carried out by Muslims is one big reason that we should not allow in more Muslim immigrants.

As an excellent recent article in the American Thinker pointed out, this is a matter of statistical probability, along the lines of the point that I've been making that the more Muslims a Western/pro-Western country allows in, the greater its changes of suffering terrorist attacks:

In an attempt to salvage a failing multicultural model and strategy for importing left-leaning voters, we hear that the Muslim migrants must be “vetted” better. A simple practical problem with this notion is that Syria’s and other Middle Eastern countries’ databases are woefully inadequate, making accurate information on many migrants impossible to obtain. This confronts us with a simple matter of probability: if 1 million migrants enter a nation over time and just 1/10th of 1 percent are terrorists, that’s 1000 dangerous jihadists. Is this acceptable? Note that my estimate may be conservative.​

Yet there’s also a fundamental problem with vetting that goes unmentioned: even with complete information, it only tells you about the past.

It cannot tell you about the future.

In other words, even if those one million migrants have “clean records,” how many will become terrorists in the future? Again, 1/10th of 1 percent is 1000. ( Articles: Why Muslim Migrants Always = Terrorism )​

Video at the site. I can't bring it over here.
this was one of the comments from this news and video
And wasn't it just yesterday Obama compared these people to the Pilgrims?

SNIP:
VIDEO=> Czech Television Exposes Many Syrian ‘Refugees’ Are Actually Jihadist Fighters

Jim Hoft Nov 27th, 2015 10:26 am

Czech independent television exposed Muslim “refugees” were actually jihadist fighters.

The channel flashed several photos of fighters in Syria with photos of the former fighters as refugees in Europe.

Here are a few of the shots they flashed on television:

Via Vlad Tepes: AT THE SITE

all of it here:

VIDEO=> Czech Television Exposes Many Syrian 'Refugees' Are Actually Jihadist Fighters - The Gateway Pundit

(1) the fact that every single jihadist terrorist attack has been conducted by people who were either raised Muslims or who became Muslims before they turned to terrorism,

They probably all drank milk as babies,too.

More abject silliness and evasion. As usual, trying to engage you in a rational, logical discussion is pointless. You seem incapable of understanding the obvious point about statistical probability based on recent history.

Your ability to see the emperor's new clothes and to deny reality is amazing, and a bit embarrassing. Luckily, because of the obvious danger suggested by the Paris and Mali attacks, this time a majority of Americans are not falling for liberal demagoguery and race-baiting.

Too funny

(1) the fact that every single jihadist terrorist attack has been conducted by people who were either raised Muslims or who became Muslims before they turned to terrorism,

More abject silliness and evasion. As usual, trying to engage you in a rational, logical discussion is pointless. You seem incapable of understanding the obvious point about statistical probability based on recent history.

Your ability to see the emperor's new clothes and to deny reality is amazing, and a bit embarrassing. Luckily, because of the obvious danger suggested by the Paris and Mali attacks, this time a majority of Americans are not falling for liberal demagoguery and race-baiting.

You made that claim that jihadi terrorists are all Muslims. Duh times 1000.

Christian terrorists are all Christian.

What was your point?

You made that claim that jihadi terrorists are all Muslims. Duh times 1000.

Christian terrorists are all Christian.

What was your point?

You really can't grasp the point? Let's see: If you wanted to keep your young sons safe from pedophiles, would you send them to a private school run by Catholic priests, since, gee, only a very small percentage of Catholic priests have been implicated in the priests-boys scandal? If someone asked you about this, you would reply, "Yes, only a small percentage of Catholic priests have been implicated in the pedophilia scandal, but I would rather not take the risk."

Christian terrorists are all Christians?! But according to Hillary Muslim terrorists are not Muslims; in fact, according to Hillary, "Muslims have nothing whatsoever to do with terrorism." And we have had liberals on this board make the same bizarre argument.

Wrong twit....they hide the number of abortions by grouping them with the other procedures.......planned murder hood is about murdering babies.....and selling their parts for money.....

plan murder hood ... aren't you the clever one... not really just another right wing nut job of a twit who hasn't a clue, buts what's new... once again, you dumb twit ...they don't sell body parts and you haven't any proof that they do ... you rely on doctored videos to justify your stupidity ... well, we didn't buy it and neither did the courts...

New Topics

Forum List

Back