Liberals so out of touch

buckeye45_73

Lakhota's my *****
Jun 4, 2011
Clinton made fun of Trumps you could just walk down the street and get shot....According to her it's not a real fear..

Dwyane Wade’s cousin was shot to death while pushing a child in a stroller on Chicago’s South Side, police and family said Friday.

Yep she really knows about this stuff...and she really cares...but hey the black leaders she pays off back her!

Dwyane Wade’s cousin shot and killed in Chicago

That's truly awful and tragic. My sympathies to the family.

But 1 in 350,000,000 isn't what Trump was saying. He was saying bluntly that everyone walking in black neighborhoods would be shot.

I have not been shot.

Trump lied.

Clinton made fun of Trumps you could just walk down the street and get shot....According to her it's not a real fear..

Dwyane Wade’s cousin was shot to death while pushing a child in a stroller on Chicago’s South Side, police and family said Friday.

Yep she really knows about this stuff...and she really cares...but hey the black leaders she pays off back her!

Dwyane Wade’s cousin shot and killed in Chicago
Yep. Democrats like to play race card at election time. Then...oh well...see ya in two years. We don't give a shit about you.

But 1 in 350,000,000 isn't what Trump was saying. He was saying bluntly that everyone walking in black neighborhoods would be shot.

I have not been shot.

Trump lied.

Hyperbole impaired apparently. Either way, let's not start comparing the lies of our major party candidates. I'll lose my dinner.

So they are. And what is Obama doing about it? Pushing gun control. You seem to think these gun laws could raise the dead or save lives. No matter how strict those gun laws are, or were, or have been 430 (at last count, and including Dwayne Wade's cousin) have been shot to death in Chicago this year alone, and 2,367 have been wounded. It seems to me the risk of being shot in a Chicago neighborhood is a lot more than "1 in 350,000,000."

Chicago Statistics - Shootings and Homicides Year to Date

Last edited:
This thread is a joke! You loserterians want to deregulate our economy so the rich can fuck us back into a recession once again.

You want us to drink dirty water, breath dirty air and eat shitty food!

You dont' give a fuck about the rights of the workers or anyone.

You're out of effin touch.

This thread is a joke! You loserterians want to deregulate our economy so the rich can fuck us back into a recession once again.

You think there was a lack of regulation before the start of the recession?

You're dumber than I ever imagined.

And you assholes thinks defunding education or taking away public sector jobs will help Chicago? Are you insane?

You want us to drink dirty water, breath dirty air and eat shitty food!

You dont' give a fuck about the rights of the workers or anyone.

You're out of effin touch.

I have not been shot.

Trump lied.

No he didn't say that....he said you can get shot just walking down the street in those neighborhoods....not that every person is shot.......jesus that's a gross misrepresentation of his position.

But why arrnymt you pissed about the conditions than about republicans who are not responsible for them?

Forum List

Back