LIberals should thank the rich, thank capitalism

$7000 is about what my gardener makes.He has 15 acres and 3 concrete 2 bedroom houses. He rents two of them out for $200 a month each.
No mortgages or credit cards.
A beef filet is $3.50 a lb.
Tilapia is . 75 cents a lb.
A fifth is $7
A pack of smokes is $1.25
Dental exam and cleaning $30
Health insurance is part of S.S of which he pays 9% of his salary. I pay 23%.

Don't try that in your empire unless you make 40K plus

Great for him.

I for one want to live in a country where the women shave their pits and have teeth and don't look like a character from Waterworld. But to each his own. I don't hate on any man's success.

And in our empire, welfare, food stamps, medicare and ER's will pay for everything you listed. Which ironically, makes me appreciate your gardener more because at least he pays it himself.

But glad you guys are happy. Your country doesn't fund much of a military either. Thats because if anyone fu**ed with you, the United States would send it's men to defend you.

The wealthy would not be wealthy without working people.

So while you're out there praying at the altar of Capitalism and sucking off the boss, you might want to save a few strokes for the workers; they don't ask for much.

why do the rightwingnuts always make the imbecilic assumption that 'liberals' aren't rich?

you brain dead idiots... if the libs are the 'elite'.. then they ARE the ones with the money.

loons.

it's always the working poor that vote against their own interests and support things that hurt them economically... and THEY ALL VOTE RED.

otherwise, the redstates wouldn't be taking more than they pay while the blue states pay more than they take.

Last edited:
Liberals should thank liberals. The fact America has these statistics is due to the effort of living up to our Constitution's promise of equality and the work of people like FDR and LBJ and others, on both sides, who recognize a third world nation is not a stable nation. The rich have nothing to do with this concept. Where the rich can help is in support of the nations that are third world.

"Separate an individual from society, and give him an island or a continent to possess, and he cannot acquire personal property. He cannot be rich. So inseparably are the means connected with the end, in all cases, that where the former do not exist the latter cannot be obtained. All accumulation, therefore, of personal property, beyond what a man's own hands produce, is derived to him by living in society; and he owes on every principle of justice, of gratitude, and of civilization, a part of that accumulation back again to society from whence the whole came." Thomas Paine

The wealthy would not be wealthy without working people.

So while you're out there praying at the altar of Capitalism and sucking off the boss, you might want to save a few strokes for the workers; they don't ask for much.

Oh boy this is a good one.

Let me correct you.

The wealthy wouldn't be wealthy without customers. Technology can often replace lazy, inefficient workers. The lucky ones who work hard can stay though.

But....

The working people wouldn't be "working" people without a wealthy person paying their asses!!!

But yeah, they don't ask for much. And they get paid a fair wage. Hell, fair enough to make the American working people among the 5% wealthiest human beings to ever live.

But never forget that. The "working" people are only "working" because a rich company or boss has enough extra "profit" (evil word) to pay them. Thats why having the government take that profit.....to enable the company to create more workers....does....not.....make.....sense.

Except to a liberal:lol::lol::lol:

Liberals should thank liberals. The fact America has these statistics is due to the effort of living up to our Constitution's promise of equality and the work of people like FDR and LBJ and others, on both sides, who recognize a third world nation is not a stable nation. The rich have nothing to do with this concept. Where the rich can help is in support of the nations that are third world.

"Separate an individual from society, and give him an island or a continent to possess, and he cannot acquire personal property. He cannot be rich. So inseparably are the means connected with the end, in all cases, that where the former do not exist the latter cannot be obtained. All accumulation, therefore, of personal property, beyond what a man's own hands produce, is derived to him by living in society; and he owes on every principle of justice, of gratitude, and of civilization, a part of that accumulation back again to society from whence the whole came." Thomas Paine

Mmmm.....I agree 50%

I think sometimes the left confuses "equal opportunity" for "equal results". Equal opportunity yes, we have and cherish. Equal results? No. And those that find themselves on the short end of the results are now angry and want those that did better than they did to be punished.

why do the rightwingnuts always make the imbecilic assumption that 'liberals' aren't rich?

you brain dead idiots... if the libs are the 'elite'.. then they ARE the ones with the money.

loons.

it's always the working poor that vote against their own interests and support things that hurt them economically... and THEY ALL VOTE RED.

otherwise, the redstates wouldn't be taking more than they pay while the blue states pay more than they take.

Oh. Well then..........the US government has a website where any citizen can voluntarily contribute to paying down the debt. Or donate to other social services.

If so....why aren't all wealthy libs donating all their income over $250,000 to those two things? Are liberals greedy?

I am a Democrat because I believe a healthy economy depends on good jobs at good wages. So fork 'em over, you fat bastard boss man.

I am a Democrat because I believe the government should step in to create good jobs when that fat bastard boss man moves my good job to Mexico. Hey, I know! Maybe we can take all the money that boss man spends on non-job-creating stuff, like solid gold yachts and mink spats, and use that money to create jobs.

loons.

Oh. Well then..........the US government has a website where any citizen can voluntarily contribute to paying down the debt. Or donate to other social services.

If so....why aren't all wealthy libs donating all their income over $250,000 to those two things? Are liberals greedy?
I am a Democrat because I believe in helping those in need. All of us, you and I, have an obligation to those less fortunate. You go first, okay? I'm a little short this week.

loons.

I am a Democrat because I believe in helping those in need. All of us, you and I, have an obligation to those less fortunate. You go first, okay? I'm a little short this week.

We have an obligation to help those less fortunate and provide an OPPORTUNITY for them to work.

But when they sit on welfare for generations and do nothing but watch TV, talk on the phone and buy lottery tickets, well, my obligation ends somewhere around there.

Funny, I haven't heard anyone on this board speak of what they are doing to actually improve their lot in life... only what they want to do to tear the others down.

Very telling.

I am a Democrat because I believe a healthy economy depends on good jobs at good wages. So fork 'em over, you fat bastard boss man.

I am a Democrat because I believe the government should step in to create good jobs when that fat bastard boss man moves my good job to Mexico. Hey, I know! Maybe we can take all the money that boss man spends on non-job-creating stuff, like solid gold yachts and mink spats, and use that money to create jobs.

American bosses pay more than any other bosses in the world.

If a Democrat president raises taxes on your fat bastard boss, and your Democratic union makes more and more demands on your fat bastard boss, then yes, he'll either move the jobs to Mexico...........or wait for Mexicans to come to him.

Or maybe he'll just sell the company, fire everyone, and fly off into the sunset and say to hell with it all.

I envy myself, but I'm more lucky than good. I think we are all lucky to have been born here vs Russia or Africa etc.
The PROBLEM is....too-many Whites consider being-born (here) as some kind of an accomplishment (entitling them to take, what they can, from all non-Whites).

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xDgmjL6z2jY&feature=related]YouTube - ‪George Carlin on national and ethnic pride‬‎[/ame]​

Bucs may know these facts,
but I'd speculate based on assets held our cut off for the definition of poor is prob significantly higher than the standard of living for the average European which many liberals love to compare to.

Shit France had 30,000 die from a heat wave about a decade ago. Our poor have AC mostly, Europeans are just starting to get it in homes after feeling the delicious cool in thier cars.

Funny, I haven't heard anyone on this board speak of what they are doing to actually improve their lot in life... only what they want to do to tear the others down.

Very telling.

I'm hoping to keep finding a rich boss to work for. They tend to like the workers who work the hardest and smartest, because that makes them richer. And to avoid losing their wealth producing good employees to other rich bosses who may steal them, they just might pay me a lil more than the other workers.

Somehow I feel like I just told a smurf story or something. Gotta keep it elementary for the liberals I suppose, right?

We made the rich fork it over.

WTF???????????????? So.. NY Carbohydrate sits on his ass waiting for someone else to "fork it over"

Sounds like he's nothing more than a common beggar. Typical NY'r..... tax the shit outta everybody... everybody else. BTW... how's NY doing these days? When they aren't cowering to an Islamic cleric and running Rush Limbaugh outta town and then whining about losing his tax $$.

We forced the rich to give up slavery, child labor, dangerous working conditions, we forced them pay better wages for the work that was making them rich. We forced the 8 hour day on them, overtime rules on them, equal pay for women on them. One thing after another that led to a more prosperous working/middle class in the country was forced upon the rich,

who never otherwise would have willingly given up any of it, had they had their way.

That is what 'fork it over' means.

I envy myself, but I'm more lucky than good. I think we are all lucky to have been born here vs Russia or Africa etc.
The PROBLEM is....too-many Whites consider being-born (here) as some kind of an accomplishment (entitling them to take, what they can, from all non-Whites).

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xDgmjL6z2jY&feature=related]YouTube - ‪George Carlin on national and ethnic pride‬‎[/ame]​

You mean the world is competitive, and if you don't keep up others will have more than you?

Oh my God. What ancient tomb did you uncover that secret from?

We have an obligation to help those less fortunate and provide an OPPORTUNITY for them to work.

But when they sit on welfare for generations and do nothing but watch TV, talk on the phone and buy lottery tickets, well, my obligation ends somewhere around there.

I always use the analogy, would you allow your grown children to sit around your house, eat all your food, not work and sleep all day well into their twenties? I would think not. And why not? Because you are doing them no favor in doing so.

We made the rich fork it over.

WTF???????????????? So.. NY Carbohydrate sits on his ass waiting for someone else to "fork it over"

Sounds like he's nothing more than a common beggar. Typical NY'r..... tax the shit outta everybody... everybody else. BTW... how's NY doing these days? When they aren't cowering to an Islamic cleric and running Rush Limbaugh outta town and then whining about losing his tax $$.

We forced the rich to give up slavery, child labor, dangerous working conditions, we forced them pay better wages for the work that was making them rich. We forced the 8 hour day on them, overtime rules on them, equal pay for women on them. One thing after another that led to a more prosperous working/middle class in the country was forced upon the rich,

who never otherwise would have willingly given up any of it, had they had their way.

That is what 'fork it over' means.

So... what are you wanting them to "fork over to you" today? It never seems to end, you always want something from somebody. And also, what is it that you are doing to improve the world these days? What are you forking over?

Forum List

Back