liberals should get jobs to help take their minds off of rich people

It also hires more UNION teachers...I would totally agree to smaller classes and more teachers but on one condition - the teachers union is abolished..
If you care about the kids you know certainly you would compromise with that??

No one - not even the most liberal morons I know, defend public employee unions. They are THE scum of the earth, period.

They must've thought they would all get jobs in some green economy working as "environmental consultants" or doing "social justice" work earning 150k a year. They deserve it since they spent 4 years getting drunk and doing a sociology degree. In fact their loans should be forgiven.

Why do Republicans think it's the liberals who are unemployed? After all, it's the Blue States supporting the Confederate Dumb Fucks in the Red States.

:lol:

I'm living in Illinois/Chicago area dummy (biggest blue area in the country maybe).... Businesses and residents are fleeing this state like bats out of hell and I cant blame them..

I would love to know where you get your fucked up ideas, do you just make this shit up or do you read propaganda??

This state has a 15 billion dollar deficit...

They're creating jobs in every red state and the blue states are losing them...

Look at Wisconsin (where I work) or Texas ...

Most of the Blue states are fucked...

Hell, gas in Wisconsin is like 2.95 a gallon and in Chicago its like 3.85. If you're a smart person you would know what that means...

A Crain's analysis of the factors most important to a healthy business climate shows that Illinois outranks Wisconsin, Indiana, Missouri and Iowa. Dozens of interviews with CEOs, entrepreneurs and experts in corporate site selection confirm that Illinois has more of what businesses need to thrive.

The state has a larger pool of talented workers, bigger markets, more money for investment and better transportation. Together, these advantages outweigh the rising taxes and state budget deficits that have put Illinois in an unwelcome spotlight.

Illinois has the second-highest corporate income tax of neighboring states at 9.5%. Iowa is highest, at 12%. But the corporate income tax rate doesn't tell the whole story. The 30% increase earlier this year put Illinois at the fifth-highest rate in the nation. But when all taxes are figured in, it has one of the lowest overall effective tax rates on new investment in the country, according to a study by New York-based Ernst & Young LLP for the Council on State Taxation

H5-310159976.jpg&maxw=368&q=100

I live right across the street from Wrigley Field. Tell me which corner you work and I'll drop you a quarter.

#8- Move to red state where they cut half the teachers, cops, and firemen to save the bloated rich. You deserve it.

The only bloated things are the teachers and cops salaries and pensions.

That's the fucking problem with the economy - public sector workers - especially teachers are making way too damn much.

Then you gotta pay them a pension then social security???

Illinois pension system: 2 teachers union lobbyists used loophole for fat pensions - Chicago Tribune

^^ that is typical Illinois or Chicago for you...

I'm sick of that shit...

The real greedy motherfuckers are those who belong to unions - not the rich who make their money selling a product or service in a competitive market - UNLIKE unions where there is no competition

That's the fucking problem with the economy - public sector workers - especially teachers are making way too damn much.

unless your one of them making that money then its different right?....and whats too much for a Teacher?....the national Avg is 48-49 thousand a year......why is that too much for a College Grad?.....

I live right across the street from Wrigley Field. Tell me which corner you work and I'll drop you a quarter.

Are you sure you really want to spend your life savings like that? Save your piggy bank, rdean.

#8- Move to red state where they cut half the teachers, cops, and firemen to save the bloated rich. You deserve it.

Illinois pension system: 2 teachers union lobbyists used loophole for fat pensions - Chicago Tribune

I'm sick of that shit...

The real greedy motherfuckers are those who belong to unions - not the rich who make their money selling a product or service in a competitive market - UNLIKE unions where there is no competition

unless your one of them making that money then its different right?....and whats too much for a Teacher?....the national Avg is 48-49 thousand a year......why is that too much for a College Grad?.....

Just because you graduate college entitles you to make a certain amount of money per year?

Shit, several government employees and teachers here in Chicago have been caught retiring (hence collecting their pensions) then being rehired at a higher salary while the continue working. So basically those criminals are collecting their pension AND their salary because they "came back to work."

Then people want to talk about greed????

Is knowingly deceiving and ripping off the taxpayer not greed??

Then they want to raise taxes to pay for that shit???

But hey they all vote democrat so democrats will back assshits like that 100% as long as they vote democrat..

The democrats have become the new Mafia...

and that should be made Illegal Nick......if you are going to Retire but you want to keep on working it should have to be for another Company....not the one you retired from....

I'm sick of that shit...

Just because you graduate college entitles you to make a certain amount of money per year?

if you want to attract the best teachers your going to have to give them a better wage then the guy picking up the trash......and i think most kids who are going to go to college for 4 years or more would like to make more than 30 thousand a year.....

if you want to attract the best teachers your going to have to give them a better wage then the guy picking up the trash......and i think most kids who are going to go to college for 4 years or more would like to make more than 30 thousand a year.....

the best teachers SHOULD make a better wage. It should be merit based. Doesn't mean ALL teachers deserve a better wage.

the best teachers SHOULD make a better wage. It should be merit based. Doesn't mean ALL teachers deserve a better wage.
but you have to give them a starting point.....if school A says you start at 30 Thousand a year and school B says 40 Thousand....were do you think most would go and apply?....and in one talk on this in another thread someone mentioned how GOOD teachers should be able to make around 60-70 thousand a year....a bunch of Anti-Union people said that is outrageous,should be at least half that.....so where do you begin and end in a teachers salary?.........

Forum List

Back