Liberals Sell 'DeLay Suicide T-shirt'

It is never appropriate for anyone in the US to wish for the suicide or death of a political opponent. Politics is a war to be won at the ballot box, not by the untimely deaths of the participants.

CafePress.com Product Not Found

We are sorry, but the product you requested could not be found. The page you are looking for may have been renamed, moved, or deleted. You may click on the "reload" button on your browser, or wait and try connecting again later. Please check the URL for spelling, capitalization, and punctuation errors, and click the "reload" button on your browser.

-=d=- said:
CafePress.com Product Not Found

We are sorry, but the product you requested could not be found. The page you are looking for may have been renamed, moved, or deleted. You may click on the "reload" button on your browser, or wait and try connecting again later. Please check the URL for spelling, capitalization, and punctuation errors, and click the "reload" button on your browser.
if you search the site itself you can still find it

The shirt is not literal, it's more of a pun. Delay has committed political "suicide" with his recent theatrics over the Shiavo case.

This guy was faking tears in front of camera people. He has no shame. He's one of the most corrupt politcians in DC, and that's saying a lot.

Hell in my state of texas he just help gerrymander the voting regions of us represenatives by splitting up black voting blocks in and around Dallas. This guy is a racist, liar, moneyhungry and treasonous.

menewa said:
This guy is a racist

I'm not actually a huge fan of DeLay, but don't mistake him for an advocate of white people, i.e., "racist." I don't think he has ever ONCE spoken in favor of or recommended a legislative enactment that would help white Americans specifically. He is a huge supporter of Israel, which means supporting sending white gentiles to fight and die in Iraq. How does that favor whites?

menewa said:
Hell in my state of texas he just help gerrymander the voting regions of us represenatives by splitting up black voting blocks in and around Dallas. This guy is a racist, liar, moneyhungry and treasonous.

Perhaps some day you can explain to me why splitting up ethnically homogeneous voting blocks is racist, but creating them is not. I'd really be interested in watching that tap dance.

Merlin1047 said:
Perhaps some day you can explain to me why splitting up ethnically homogeneous voting blocks is racist, but creating them is not. I'd really be interested in watching that tap dance.

Excellent point, Merlin. But, of course, we're talking about people whose honest answer to ANY question - up to and including, "How are you?" and "What's the capitol of North Dakota?" is, "It depends - which answer hurts conservatives?" The formula applies here.

Merlin1047 said:

It's not a difficult dance at all.

The voting block was all in the same geographic location, it just made sense. But the Texas legislature, at the behest of Delay, connected thin strips to connect black and latino neighborhoods with rich, white conservative areas.

http://www.austinchronicle.com/issues/dispatch/2003-05-09/pols_feature5.html

This map shows the before and after of one section of the map. The second, manipulated map represents something akin to an Elbridge Gerry stunt.

menewa said:
It's not a difficult dance at all.

The voting block was all in the same geographic location, it just made sense. But the Texas legislature, at the behest of Delay, connected thin strips to connect black and latino neighborhoods with rich, white conservative areas.

http://www.austinchronicle.com/issues/dispatch/2003-05-09/pols_feature5.html

This map shows the before and after of one section of the map. The second, manipulated map represents something akin to an Elbridge Gerry stunt.

Whoa, dude. They do the exact same thing to create majority black districts. Try looking at the electoral map of North Carolina some time. I never hear complaints of "racism" then.

menewa said:

Partisan bullshit. When were the districts LAST realigned? The last time the Dems took control of the House is when.

You of course have some evidence of his racism, lying and treason (Being greedy is not a crime.) If you do, please dig it up. Some independently verified evidence of his crimes please .... leftist accusations don't count for shit.

Forum List

Back