Liberals seek to destroy a global industry with the “walls don’t work” message.

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
Companies, employees, contractors, proprietors...and anyone related to the manufacturing or building of walls is done for as Liberals spread the word that “walls don’t work”.
Trillions of linear feet of wall has been erected worldwide...trillions of dollars have been spent on walls and they don’t even work.
I’m launching a class action case against “wall makers” for misrepresentation.

Machine guns also work, so I propose the sentry gun alternative.

The reason Mexico is such an unmitigated shithole is because of overpopulation. My sentry gun alternative actually helps correct Mexico's real problem.

Companies, employees, contractors, proprietors...and anyone related to the manufacturing or building of walls is done for as Liberals spread the word that “walls don’t work”.
Trillions of linear feet of wall has been erected worldwide...trillions of dollars have been spent on walls and they don’t even work.
Let them build bridges. Let them build highway systems. Those seem to work just fine. Show me a twenty door tall wall, I'll show you a twenty one foot tall ladder.

Let them build bridges. Let them build highway systems. Those seem to work just fine. Show me a twenty door tall wall, I'll show you a twenty one foot tall ladder.

I’ll play along...
Show me a locked door, I’ll show you a pry bar
Show me a car with no key in the ignition, I’ll show you how to hotwire
Your turn

And I will show you a 7.62 chain of bullets fired at 600rpm.
:dance:
That's the American Way! Just like the East Germans! Christmas ngratulatins on your sterling patriotism, comrade!

I’m still trying to figure out how wall and fence companies stay in business if they don’t even work.

It's not stupid to build a wall between the United States and Mexico. Why would you think it is?
Because it doesn’t fucking work. A) There is already a network of tunnels B) People just fucking climb over it C) A lot of the land is on private land so the court battle over such a thing would go on forever D) 25% of undocumented Mexicans living here came here legally initially but have overstayed their visas. E) The cost of maintaining the wall would go until the end of time.

You’re still on that “walls don’t work” bullshit? Haha
Meanwhile wetbacks in Mexico build walls to keep other wetbacks out...but, but, but...we’re stupid for building walls to keep wetbacks out...haha
gated_tx700.JPG

DHS Testing Of Steel Border Wall Prototype Proved It Could Be Cut Through | Velshi & Ruhle | MSNBC
Ya, what a great way to light billions of dollars on fire! Even when it goes right easy to get over and then the dumb fucks that are building the wall are not smart enough to butress the wall while cement is drying!

Hahaha...yep, walls only work at prisons, at Hillary Clinton house, and Hussein Obama’s....I guess this one worked as well....
How a border fence destroyed a tight community

It's not stupid to build a wall between the United States and Mexico. Why would you think it is?
Because it doesn’t fucking work. A) There is already a network of tunnels B) People just fucking climb over it C) A lot of the land is on private land so the court battle over such a thing would go on forever D) 25% of undocumented Mexicans living here came here legally initially but have overstayed their visas. E) The cost of maintaining the wall would go until the end of time.

Meanwhile wetbacks in Mexico build walls to keep other wetbacks out...but, but, but...we’re stupid for building walls to keep wetbacks out...haha
gated_tx700.JPG

DHS Testing Of Steel Border Wall Prototype Proved It Could Be Cut Through | Velshi & Ruhle | MSNBC
Ya, what a great way to light billions of dollars on fire! Even when it goes right easy to get over and then the dumb fucks that are building the wall are not smart enough to butress the wall while cement is drying!

Hahaha...yep, walls only work at prisons, at Hillary Clinton house, and Hussein Obama’s....I guess this one worked as well....

Bla,bla,bla video over vidoe that shows not so athletic people getting over the wall with no trouble. Go blow your self. Seen it with my own eyes every thing else is bull shit. Go fuck your slef.

gated_tx700.JPG

Bla,bla,bla video over vidoe that shows not so athletic people getting over the wall with no trouble. Go blow your self. Seen it with my own eyes every thing else is bull shit. Go fuck your slef.

Hey, you know, there’s people who can kick your door in, break your window, hot wire your car....FUCK IT, stop locking your doors and windows, leave your keys in your ignition...ain’t that right you twisted fool?

gated_tx700.JPG

Hey, you know, there’s people who can kick your door in, break your window, hot wire your car....FUCK IT, stop locking your doors and windows, leave your keys in your ignition...ain’t that right you twisted fool?

Twisted fool? Your a dumb fuck! Irrefutable evidence the wall is shit, does not work period. Instead of listening to the stupid fucking orange blob that does not know his ass from the grand canyon and is more interested in his buddy getting a 400 million dollar contract. You do not just burn billions of dollars because there is a problem. Use it to actually fix it. Real conservatives know the real cause of the problem as well as educated progressives. The real issue is right to bear arms. Mexico does not have it and because of this good people can not protect themselves from the cartel. This is the real reason mexico is a mess. Press mexico to elect people who give thier people the right to bear arms and then mexico will take care of our border issues with thier own money and blood. Maybe look for real solutions that acutally work and oh ya push american value while doing it.

New Topics

Forum List

Back