LIBERALS seek health-care access for illegals!

If any of think that the GOP (cheap labor) and the Democratcs (cheap voters) are going to jeopardize the closing of this pipeline, you better share the drugs, because of you are on something very delusional.

The question is border security, not the illegals. Lock the border down for security, and then we can deal with illegal aliens.

Maybe you pea brains can get a law passed to make against the law to SELL anyone food without proof of citizenship...

That seems a tad harsh but if it gets the SOBs out of the country, I'd be prepared to consider it. LOL.

If it were legal to shoot all people that were not white, you pea brains would support it...

Sh_t, you morons cheered when we murdered thousands of Iraqis that LOOKED like the terrorists that attacked us on 911...

Close enough for you scum bags...Shock & Awe!!!

Maybe you pea brains can get a law passed to make against the law to SELL anyone food without proof of citizenship...

That seems a tad harsh but if it gets the SOBs out of the country, I'd be prepared to consider it. LOL.

If it were legal to shoot all people that were not white, you pea brains would support it...

Sh_t, you morons cheered when we murdered thousands of Iraqis that LOOKED like the terrorists that attacked us on 911...

WTF are you ranting about? What thousands of Iraqis did "we" murder?

all a bunch of lies...sadly.

obama NEVER EVER SAID illegals could not BUY THEIR OWN INSURANCE....

what was said, is that our gvt will not PROVIDE affordability credits for health insurance for the poor illegal immigrants.

the gvt has no right or power to stop anyone from buying something from a private company....in business here....is food next? will we all have to have a ''number'' to buy and sell here with that number being 666?

it is much better for ALL OF US if the illegals that can afford healthcare to buy healthcare, so we do not end up funding their emergency room costs imo.

If any of think that the GOP (cheap labor) and the Democratcs (cheap voters) are going to jeopardize the closing of this pipeline, you better share the drugs, because of you are on something very delusional.

The question is border security, not the illegals. Lock the border down for security, and then we can deal with illegal aliens.

No it is not a border security issue. If it were, we would be doing more on the north end. Sorry no smoke or mirrors here. Move along.

what was said, is that our gvt will not PROVIDE affordability credits for health insurance for the poor illegal immigrants.

the gvt has no right or power to stop anyone from buying something from a private company....in business here....is food next? will we all have to have a ''number'' to buy and sell here with that number being 666?

it is much better for ALL OF US if the illegals that can afford healthcare to buy healthcare, so we do not end up funding their emergency room costs imo.

You might want to tell the government that. Do you think GM can sell Hummer to China without approval? Try buying most drugs without permission. Buy a car and try to use it without government approval. What part of illegal is giving you a problem in comprehension?

They already have healthcare.. So this is a moot issue.. Anyone and I mean anyone can walk into a hospital ER and get treated reguardless of immigration status or ability to pay..

So what is your beef again? That has been that way since Reagan..
The beef is in Obama's refusal to follow through with the "transparent government" he promised everyone during the election. The beef is also in Obama's continual distortion of the facts.

Yes, anyone can just go into an ER, as should be the case with an EMERGENCY. But this goes beyond the ER. Illegal immigrants in this country will have the same coverage while they are here, as United States citizens will.

Who defines "emergency"? You can have a hangnail and they will treat you. The truth here is "it's all about Obama". That's the problem the Republicans have.

They already have healthcare.. So this is a moot issue.. Anyone and I mean anyone can walk into a hospital ER and get treated reguardless of immigration status or ability to pay..

So what is your beef again? That has been that way since Reagan..
The beef is in Obama's refusal to follow through with the "transparent government" he promised everyone during the election. The beef is also in Obama's continual distortion of the facts.

Yes, anyone can just go into an ER, as should be the case with an EMERGENCY. But this goes beyond the ER. Illegal immigrants in this country will have the same coverage while they are here, as United States citizens will.

Who defines "emergency"? You can have a hangnail and they will treat you. The truth here is "it's all about Obama". That's the problem the Republicans have.

Kinda like it was all about bush with you dems, wasn't it, dipshit?

I don't care what color they are, but if they're here illegally, I'd consider shooting them. Gets rid of them and sends a message to the rest of them.... yea, it might have merit. But, what to do with the bodies? Hmmmm, that could increase costs. Tricky.

*Disclaimer: This post should be read with the sarcasm it was posted with. Thank You.*

Didn't you hear, "we" started a war in Iraq...do you need pictures?

Didn't you hear, "we" started a war in Iraq...do you need pictures?

Which morons cheered?

"The Democrats, trying to stiffen their party's spines on the contentious issue, say it's unfair to bar illegal immigrants from paying their own way in a government-sponsored exchange."

Unfair? No, it's unfair that illegal aliens cut in line ( YouTube - man in line ) and break the law while millions of people around the world follow the rules and wait for years to live in the U.S.

Liberals seek health-care access for illegals - Washington Times
Not many wait in line to live in the US anymore.

Kinda like it was all about bush with you dems, wasn't it, dipshit?

Not at all. Bush squandered the highest approval rating of any President in American History. Why do Republicans have this "determined ignorance"? Just don't get it.

:clap2:

The conservatives will have to suppor a payer identification card.

If you support the card, then I support you.

If you don't support the card, I know you are full of crap.

What exactly will the point of this ID card be?
Amazing that you're that dense.

I'm not dense. I am suspicious. Payer ID could be the start of a slippery slope that I am not overly enthusiastic about heading down.

It's a liberty think - I doubt you'd understand it.

OK, CG, you have the slippery slope of being a libertarperson or a conperson on this issue. Either we control illegal alien access to health care or we don't. If we do, the ID card is really the only way. Only citizens and legal aliens get the card -- they have to prove who they all are. The down side -- you guessed it, of course, they government has every last one of us citizens and legal aliens on a national data base.

Will you support the card?

OK, CG, you have the slippery slope of being a libertarperson or a conperson on this issue. Either we control illegal alien access to health care or we don't. If we do, the ID card is really the only way. Only citizens and legal aliens get the card -- they have to prove who they all are. The down side -- you guessed it, of course, they government has every last one of us citizens and legal aliens on a national data base.

I won't live in a country that requires me to carry ID and produce it in order to buy something... As a Christian, that is prophesy coming true, the Mark of the proverbial Beast as they call it....NO WAY, JOSE'! :lol:

And outside of the mark of the beast and religious reasons, I will NOT live in a Nazi Germany, where our PAPERS have to be produced on call of our government....BULLCRAP with that....!!!!

Not letting these illegals BUY THEIR OWN HEALTH INSURANCE does not get our government any closer to deporting these people, so in turn they are telling me that I HAVE TO PAY FOR THEIR HEALTHCARE when they visit the emergency rooms with my taxes, and that's bullcrud...to the fullest, ya know?

they should treat them then deport them, then send the bill to the president of mexico pay in cash or send oil!!!

I'll take "throw them out of the country" for $400 please.

Forum List

Back