Liberals Seek Health Care Access for Illegals

not to defend illegals but some state's economies depend on illegals, central washington would be screwed now if it wasn't for migrant workers. I don't really want to provide them with health care, if they want to pay for it then so be it but they are here and they are not going to leave maybe we should start treating them like humans. Next time you eat a Washington Apple think about who picked it.

Ah, someone who posts with context and a regional issue. Those apples, are they grown primarily on family farms, or Big Farma (hey, I may have coined a new phrase)? Are the itinerant workers provided housing by their employer? Paid in cash, or by check with the usual deductions for SS and Medicare and taxes? What happens when one is injured on the job? Does the local economy benefit from their labor and spending, or is their use of local resources (health care, education for their children, etc.) a drain on the local economy (another way to think of this is, does local/state government subsidize local farms/ Big Farma's cost of labor)?
in central washington it is big farms and I will also add Washington is rated 3rd or 4th for wine production in the world now,2nd in the US. who do we think is picking those grapes?
And who do you think pays for it all?

not to defend illegals but some state's economies depend on illegals, central washington would be screwed now if it wasn't for migrant workers. I don't really want to provide them with health care, if they want to pay for it then so be it but they are here and they are not going to leave maybe we should start treating them like humans. Next time you eat a Washington Apple think about who picked it.

ILLEGAL is KEY, I don't wish to pay for ILLEGAL activities. Do YOU?
we already pay for it here. If they go to the hospital who do you think is paying for it now?
I would rather these people pay for their own health care, recieve some sort of work visa or other visa so next time they don't have use my SSN number to work in this country.
And yes there is real american jobs here but go to central washington, they drive the economy there. Places like Yakima and the Tri Cities would be screwed if the Mexicans just upped and left. They are here and there is nothing that we could do that would be effective in getting rid of them.

all this crap sounds real nice but you know what Luissa? it's just blowing smoke and setting us up for the next round of illegals,, I don't want to pay for any of them ship their illegal asses back home and keep your apples,I'll eat my tangerines,

I'm not really hung up on the whole citizenship issue. I think that people who pay into a system should be able to receive the benefits of paying into that system. Unfortunately for illegals, they don't pay into it. Some will say that they pay SS taxes, I say "prove it". They can't, not without admitting to fraud. If we had a service based tax this would be much less of an issue, but because we still insist upon clinging to an income based tax we will continue to have this argument.

If we have a law we should enforce it. If we are not going to enforce it don't have the law. Law? why should anybody obey the law? Crime does pay. Doesn't it?

Ah, someone who posts with context and a regional issue. Those apples, are they grown primarily on family farms, or Big Farma (hey, I may have coined a new phrase)? Are the itinerant workers provided housing by their employer? Paid in cash, or by check with the usual deductions for SS and Medicare and taxes? What happens when one is injured on the job? Does the local economy benefit from their labor and spending, or is their use of local resources (health care, education for their children, etc.) a drain on the local economy (another way to think of this is, does local/state government subsidize local farms/ Big Farma's cost of labor)?
in central washington it is big farms and I will also add Washington is rated 3rd or 4th for wine production in the world now,2nd in the US. who do we think is picking those grapes?
And who do you think pays for it all?

A guess only, Big Frama pays wages with no benefits, and the tax payers of Washington pay for the benefits.

For some reason, conservatives rarely see the obvious.

Uh, they have that now. It's called the "emergency room".

You can lead a horse to water, but you can't......

I'm not really hung up on the whole citizenship issue. I think that people who pay into a system should be able to receive the benefits of paying into that system. Unfortunately for illegals, they don't pay into it. Some will say that they pay SS taxes, I say "prove it". They can't, not without admitting to fraud. If we had a service based tax this would be much less of an issue, but because we still insist upon clinging to an income based tax we will continue to have this argument.
the guy who stole my SSN number and worked for a few months paid into my SS and had taxes taken out of his pay check. They also use dead people's or childrens SSN to work. There is no way we are going to get rid of them now, why don't we set up a better system so they can start paying into the system they will use no matter if they are an illegal or not.

Mr. Honda and his allies, though, say illegal immigrants should be allowed to pay for insurance if they can afford it, even if it comes through a government-established exchange. As a generally young, healthy part of the population, illegal immigrants could help reduce overall costs for those who buy into health exchange plans, the lawmakers said.

Liberals seek health-care access for illegals - Washington Times

Answer is simple.

When purchasing an insurance plan, proof of citizenship must be provided.

Illegals should be arrested on the spot and deported.

Let them buy health insurance from their home of origin.

For some reason, conservatives rarely see the obvious.

Uh, they have that now. It's called the "emergency room".

You can lead a horse to water, but you can't......

Then DUmbass, as soon as they show their illegal asses up in the ER. treat them and send their illegals asses home. Don't fucking support them the rest of their lives.. You are one stupid person. and guess what? your stupidness will only draw millions more. It's a guaranteed failure for your miserable plan.

Answer is simple.

but you know don't you those lying frickin democwats wrote a provision into the bill that if the illegals don't buy insurance they won't be fined and tossed into jail the way the REAL AMerican CItizen will be don't you?

Answer is simple.

but you know don't you those lying frickin democwats wrote a provision into the bill that if the illegals don't buy insurance they won't be fined and tossed into jail the way the REAL AMerican CItizen will be don't you?

so let me get this straight....

you do not want illegals to be able to purchase their own health insurance with their own money, but you do want to fine them if they do not buy it?:cuckoo:

Answer is simple.

so let me get this straight....

you do not want illegals to be able to purchase their own health insurance with their own money, but you do want to fine them if they do not buy it?:cuckoo:

No,, simpleton, let us get this straight once and for all. Tell me if you get it or not. Okay? Once more slowly and with feeling..

i do not want illegals to purchase insurance, i do not want to fine them if they don't i want their illegal asses sent home. now second verse same as the first.

LYING DAMN DEMOCRATS DO THAT IS DO WANT ILLEGALS TO PURCHASE INSURANCE EVEN IF IT IS GOVERNMENT INSURANCE AND LYING DAMN DEMOCRATS DO NOT THAT IS DO NOT WANT TO FINE ILLEGALS IF THEY DON'T.. THE LYING DAMN DEMOCRATS DO THAT IS DO HOWEVER WANT TO FINE REAL LIVE AMERICAN CITIZENS. NOW i WOULD SAY THAT IS WOULD SAY THAT IS DISCRIMINATION AGAINST REAL LIVE AMERICAN CITIZENS. THAT'S WHAT LYING DEMOCRATS WANT. CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW? THAT IS HEAR ME NOW????

Forum List

Back