Liberals See Truth as Subservient to Feelings

Except you try to factor out people that are liberals which do not advocate the ninnies and cry babies..

I don't think that is intentional...it's a byproduct of the progressives claiming the mantle of liberals.

The 'liberals which do not advocate the ninnies and cry babies' are now just termed Moderate Democrats.

That's exactly what makes the left-wing ideology so dangerous. Once facts are ignored and truth is replaced by lies, a society collapses.
Thats whats occurring. Its all about emotions.
That's why they support failed policies that collapse nations and lead everyone into horrific poverty. Because those policies feel good to them.

The sad part? They can get that same feeling by getting up off of their lazy ass and volunteering. But nope! So much easier to stay at home, vote communism, and then pat yourself on the back.
The sad part is that there are far too many conservatives who actually agree with this idiocy.

It's painfully obvious to anyone who is informed and pay attention. Progressivism is exclusively about feelings. That's why they support a failed ideology, failed policies, lying, etc. Because all of it feels good to them.

Liberals See Truth as Subservient to Doctrine, Feelings
Prager doesnt understand how such corporate tax breaks trigger "race to the bottom" in municipal services.

On a national level, nothing was lost, and if Seattle just sees an expansion of the current headquarters with no tax break extortion, then the sum of nation's tax coffers is that much better off.

PragerU debunked.

It's painfully obvious to anyone who is informed and pay attention. Progressivism is exclusively about feelings. That's why they support a failed ideology, failed policies, lying, etc. Because all of it feels good to them.

LiLibera See Truth as Subservient to Doctrine, Feelings
Yeah.... Nope. Conservitards see truth as subservient to tRump's tweets.
I love that Trump's twitter account causes him to live inside of your head 24x7. :lmao:
Lol, how did you get that from my post?

Quit making shit up and have an original thought for a change.

Leftists believe that truth is inferior to feelings. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez admitted as much in a recent interview with Anderson Cooper on 60 Minutes when she said (and I quote):
"I think that there's a lot of people more concerned about being precisely, factually, and semantically correct than about being morally right."
See? Morally right (feelings) over precise, factual, semantically correct (truth).

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez: The rookie congresswoman challenging the Democratic establishment

Are you saying that morality isn't as important as precision, or that conservatives are less concerned with morality than they are with facts and semantics?

That's exactly what makes the left-wing ideology so dangerous. Once facts are ignored and truth is replaced by lies, a society collapses.
Given the propensity for lying common to you and most others in the right, conservatives are in no position to address the topic of truth.
Uh...we’re not the one’s who deny science. You are. You think gender is a “fluid” state of mind despite science proving it is dictated by chromosomes. You think the “Global Warming” scam is real despite science proving it isn’t.

Are you saying that morality isn't as important as precision, or that conservatives are less concerned with morality than they are with facts and semantics?
How can you be “moral” if you are working off of disinformation or misinformation?!? It’s literally impossible.

Forum List

Back