Liberals ruin everything. And I mean everything.

RWNJ

Gold Member
Oct 22, 2015
I was playing OVERWATCH today. After the first round, someone stole my character. I asked him to give it back, since it's my best character. Some of the other players asked him to give back also. He refused. So we argued about it, and the idiot called me a damn Republican. We lost, BTW. Only a liberal would bring politics into a computer game. Is nothing safe?

I was playing OVERWATCH today. After the first round, someone stole my character. I asked him to give it back, since it's my best character. Some of the other players asked him to give back also. He refused. So we argued about it, and the idiot called me a damn Republican. We lost, BTW. Only a liberal would bring politics into a computer game. Is nothing safe?
Oh, Boo Hoo! Someone's digital character got stolen......:boo_hoo14:

Don’t get laid much do you?

Oh, Boo Hoo! Someone's digital character got stolen......:boo_hoo14:
i have to concur here....

Don’t get laid much do you?
I could get laid anytime I wanted to. But I have something called morals. Sex should be reserved for marriage. If you want to screw some stranger and catch an incurable disease, go right ahead. Idiot.

Did you call him a democrat?

Did you call him a democrat?
Not out loud.

Forum List

Back