Liberals responsible for all the violence all around the world:

I understand you are duped... Telling people they can have a living wage and good vacations and paid parental leave and health care doesn't make it big government, just good government.
actually the violent libcommie leeching govt you propose is very big. Commumism is big govt, conservatism is small govt. Got it straight now?
Communism my ass, Dupe. You're fear-mongered to the point of total idiocy.
High School helps! Bernie Sanders is an open communist and its safe to say he’s the most important figure in the Democratic Party.Hard to imagine you didn’t know that. See why we say liberalism is based in pure ignorance.
At this point no American is in favor of Communism idiot. A totalitarian dictatorship where the state owns all businesses and Industry. Every time you say it just proves you're nuts.
Bernie Sanders vacationed in the USSR with his wife. He said it is silly to have 23 deodorant companies in America when children are going hungry. He is a classic communist and creeping very quickly If you want a complete list of all the liberals who sympathize with communist please read useful idiots by Mona Sharon and perhaps you will discover that you two are among the useful idiots
Another book that is total drivel. Show me where Sanders said he's in favor of dictatorship and state ownership of all business and industry, super dupe.

Forum List

Back