Liberals prefer a lighter skinned Obama, study says

Titanic Sailor

Aug 31, 2009
Less charitable than conservatives in one study, obviously more racist than conservatives in this one, what other good news is there about liberals? Can someone let me know when liberal shame kicks in? Let me guess, they will trash our children's future? Already happening.......

I think the corrupt corporate Republicans were a hell of lot less threatening than these corrupt big government and corporate Democrats. Democrats get a free pass on blatant lies and corruption, and libs, well, even they are finally making concessions Democrats suck. Is there any wonder Bush was President twice? Look at his Democrat competition.

Democrats all of a sudden = Liberals?

Might want to tell that to Obama, who's against Gay Marriage and Pro Death Penalty. Same thing with the rest of the Dems in Congress who pretend to be Liberals. :lol:

what is the point of this thread?

To call Liberals racist. That way when they have their usual racist spiel, they can go "Ohhh Liberals are racist too." The thread title is misleading anyway.

Less charitable than conservatives in one study, obviously more racist than conservatives in this one, what other good news is there about liberals? Can someone let me know when liberal shame kicks in? Let me guess, they will trash our children's future? Already happening.......

I think the corrupt corporate Republicans were a hell of lot less threatening than these corrupt big government and corporate Democrats. Democrats get a free pass on blatant lies and corruption, and libs, well, even they are finally making concessions Democrats suck. Is there any wonder Bush was President twice? Look at his Democrat competition.

:lol:

In other words, conservatives tended to see Obama as black, while liberals tended to see him as white

Now we know why Michael Jackson became white.

obama-skin-tone.jpg

You're absolutely right!

I recoil in horror and hide under the bed whenever I see the picture on the right.

:lol:

GIMME A BREAK!

what is the point of this thread?

To call Liberals racist. That way when they have their usual racist spiel, they can go "Ohhh Liberals are racist too." The thread title is misleading anyway.

Liberals are racist. They don't view minorities as equals - they view them as a cause. Liberal policies of 'affirmative action' by their very nature treat minorities as 'special'. They aren't special, they are just like everyone else. When you treat people differently because of their race, color or creed, you lay foundations for 'entitlement' and discourage achievement.

If this is racism, then the conservatives in the study are also racist.

It's a pretty well established fact that light skinned people are more acceptable to people in general.

ojcovers.gif

who's more liberal? Times or Newsweek?

on a lighter side, read the secondary headlines. the more things change, the more they stay the same

Last edited:

Forum List

Back