Liberals: please refrain from posting until you release your tax returns.

Personally, I don't give two shits about tax returns. Never have.

I am not sure there is enough space here to post all my library activity.

Explain the library activity for the last 5 years.

Do people even use the library anymore? It's all sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo 20th Century :smoke:

Hey Loosley,
I got a library card and used it when I did not have a PC for a while.
The Tablet use is more painful. Liberal puke jump on bad posts.

b.) I don't have a Printer. The Library does. Charge by the sheet. Better than nothing. If you need.
c.) the chairs are big wooden rear-end breakers.
d.) many many many books on several floors. No time to read.
e.) magazines, DVD, cassettes, CD.........I use none of it.
f.) Free paperbacks or $0.25 on the bottom floor.

Also post your library activity for the last 5 years.

Huh? :confused-84:
Did that make any sense to you?
Sure it does. It does to you too, you are just pretending you didn't understand it.

Do people even use the library anymore? It's all sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo 20th Century :smoke:
Now days, the library is right in front of you, the PC...

Sure it does. It does to you too, you are just pretending you didn't understand it.

Does millions of people wanting to see someones tax returns make any sense to you?

Last edited:

Do people even use the library anymore? It's all sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo 20th Century :smoke:[/QUOTE]
Does millions of people wanting to see someones tax returns make any sense to you?
Yes, it's been done for decades by politicians..

Perhaps all the 'Liberals' (whatever or whoever that might be) who are President of the United States and said they would release their taxes should release their taxes.

Hey Loosley,
I got a library card and used it when I did not have a PC for a while.
The Tablet use is more painful. Liberal puke jump on bad posts.

b.) I don't have a Printer. The Library does. Charge by the sheet. Better than nothing. If you need.
c.) the chairs are big wooden rear-end breakers.
d.) many many many books on several floors. No time to read.
e.) magazines, DVD, cassettes, CD.........I use none of it.
f.) Free paperbacks or $0.25 on the bottom floor.

Okay OY I can see how the library benefits you, so that's good, don't be offended by my so 20th Century comment :wink:

Yes, it's been done for decades by politicians..
So, you think it makes sense because it´s been done for decades by politicians? That makes no sense at all.

No it doesn't but I'm not a Liberal, so it wouldn't.

It was just the five years of the library that I thought :confused-84: but that's been cleared up now.

Forum List

Back