Liberals panic as they lose the gun narrative

Libs have been unable to articulate any coherent argument opposing putting cops in schools...

How does that help the two firemen?

Some eagles are just born stupid.

The shooter was a convicted murderer.

It was ALREADY ILLEGAL for him to own a firearm.

Did that stop him?

As an aside, I am so thankful for your adherence to the "truth in labeling" standard by including "nut" right in your handle.

and the answer it too add more guns eh? more oppertunity to allow as you put it already illegal guns into peoples hands?

oh on a side note, katzndogz is a slow cow, hear her moooooooo. lol fucking lemming.

Liberals Panic As They Lose the Gun Narrative​

By: Kurt Schlichter
December 26, 2012

When you argue for a living, you can tell how an argument is going for you. The evidence and my gut both tell me that the liberals have lost control of the gun control narrative.

Not for lack of trying – it was almost as if they were poised to leap into action across the political, media and cultural spectrum the second the next semi-human creep shot up another “gun free zone.” This was their big opening to shift the debate and now it’s closing. They’ve lost, and they are going nuts.

The evidence is all around that this is not going to be the moment where America begins a slide into disarmed submission through an endless series of ever-harsher “reasonable restrictions” on our fundamental rights. You just have to look past the shrieking media harpies to see what’s really happening.

Let’s start with the most obvious omen that this tsunami has peaked. President Obama thrilled his base by grandstanding at the memorial, and then promptly washed his hands of it by handing it over to a “blue ribbon commission.” Making Joe Biden its chairman was like staking a vampire through the heart, then hosing him down with holy water before burying his body beneath the Gilroy Garlic Festival.

Why does Obama want this gun thing buried? While intensely popular with metrosexual pundits, coastal liberals, and cultural bigots slobbering at the opportunity to stick it to those banjo –strummin’, God-believers out in the hinterlands, gun control remains poison to Red State Democrats.

Sure, Senator Feinstein will submit her gun ban wish list to Harry Reid, who will look at it sagely, nod politely, and let it die. He’s more Tom Hagen than Fredo. He is going to retain the NRA “A” rating his website proudly showcases regardless of what Chuck Schumer thinks. What gets you hosannas in Manhattan gets you unemployed in Searchlight.

So, the politicians’ actions have spoken louder than their words, but what of the media? We lawyers always say that when your case is strong, pound on the law and the evidence, and when your case is weak, pound on the table. The furniture is splintering in Liberalland.

(excerpt)

Read more:
Liberals Panic As They Lose the Gun Narrative - Kurt Schlichter - Page 2

Last edited:
Americans don't know much but they DO know these two things:

1st Amendment and the 2nd Amendment.

Liberals did more than lose the narrative, their immediate knee jerk calls for gun control actually exploded gun ownership.

That piece of shit murdered his grandmother - he should of been put to death long ago. Liberals couldn't wait to release his ass - now you want to blame guns - your a retard!
Liberals relish these tragedies to attack our constitutionally afforded rights while they protect the slaughtering of the unborne :puke:

and these mentally ill people are cowards for the most part....that's why they attack the unprotected like killing a defenseless grandmother or 6 year olds in school.....putting cops around schools and/or arming the administrators will get rid of all those stupid idiotic liberal "gun free zones" which only invite the creeps....in fact creeps of all sorts....

lol are you being serious?

what part is not serious to you......?

How does that help the two firemen?

Some eagles are just born stupid.

The shooter was a convicted murderer.

It was ALREADY ILLEGAL for him to own a firearm.

Did that stop him?

As an aside, I am so thankful for your adherence to the "truth in labeling" standard by including "nut" right in your handle.

and the answer it too add more guns eh? more oppertunity to allow as you put it already illegal guns into peoples hands?

What I'm saying is criminals and crazies don't care about the law.

What I'm saying is it was illegal for this guy to own a firearm...and that didn't stop him.

What I'm saying is it was illegal for the other guy to carry a firearm into a gun free zone...and that didn't stop him.

What I'm saying is, if your true concern is protecting the lives of children, this is the only I can see of accomplishing that.

What I'm saying is if your real agenda is to end the Constitutional protection of Firearm ownership, feel free to propose a Constitutional Amendment in congress.

Anything else is a waste of digital breath.

Last edited:
Libs have been unable to articulate any coherent argument opposing putting cops in schools...

(note how Obama has 'stepped away' from the debate by assigning a "blue ribbon commission")

Their credibility and motives already in question, the gun banners became vulnerable to a shift in the paradigm from depriving law-abiding citizens of effective defensive weapons to the idea of protecting kids with armed personnel in schools.

Suddenly, the gun banners had to argue two ridiculous positions. The first was that allowing trained educators or police having weapons in schools is a danger. The problem is that people generally like and trust teachers and cops. The second position was even worse, that armed personnel or police are somehow utterly useless against untrained, amateur creeps who seek to confront six-year olds. All over America, millions of parents noted how none of the wealthy gun banners were disbanding their personal security teams and thought, “You know, I think I’d like having a cop around my kid too.”

Liberals Panic As They Lose the Gun Narrative - Kurt Schlichter - [page]
I dont know what planet your on, the republicans are the ones losing the battle

try reading the article and logically reply to the points....a point....if you can....

if you are not in the Airforce you should not own a plane - guns are like airplanes.

someone should have told the lady in Connecticut the same thing - or at least to have a shotgun at home and forget the other shit.

no one needs an assault rifle for self protection - the gun lobby has no argument to win but just self serving rhetoric.

some nuts are just mentally ill...

That doesn't answer my question.

Trolling your own thread? You're dumber than I thought.

Answer the question, nitwit?

Moron.

You tried to deflect the thread and get prissy because he won't take you seriously.

Big fucking surprise

hazelNUT thinks that taking away all our guns (as if that's possible) will make it a perfectly safe world....

libs live in a dreamworld....

if you are not in the Airforce you should not own a plane - guns are like airplanes.

someone should have told the lady in Connecticut the same thing - or at least to have a shotgun at home and forget the other shit.

no one needs an assault rifle for self protection - the gun lobby has no argument to win but just self serving rhetoric.

so you think hunting rifles should also be banned......?

Bullshit! A strong militia requires us to own assault weapons!

bolt / lever action, 6 round capacity, chamber fed - is what was meant by Arms for the people - any calibur you like - not a Militia weapon.

In the Lefts insane world, they want to ban guns, because guns cause 12,664 murders a year.
Yet they support abortions that cause 1 million 212,400 murders of little boys and girls a year.

I'm not sure I like the idea of putting cops in schools. It's very authoritarian.

Playing Devil's Advocate, however, the school the president's kids go to has 11 armed guards. Why is that okay for them, but not the rest of us?

Cops can patrol our streets but they can't patrol our schools.

That really makes alot of sense.

Perhaps they're not good enough to do so in some people's minds.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back